Antor8188

Modern women are selfish?

63 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, bloomer said:

@Tyler Robinson

Imagine thinking respecting women helps you get laid lol

Yea sure keep disrespecting women and you'll get some low quality women to sleep with you and that way you can be proud of yourself that you got laid. If getting laid is your only concern. Sure. 

But if you want a high quality woman to even look in your direction, then learn to match the standards needed. 

Or else stay with your low quality company you find. 

The same principle applies to everything in life.

You want something really good. It won't come easy. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

7 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

@Leo Gura Don't you think it's harder for men to form meaningful relationships with females let alone getting laid with them because modern women are selfish and entitled? Because of this reason they end up following toxic people like TATE and bilzerian. I used to be super nice to women before but the nicer I was the worse they treated me because of this I became more arrogant and started standing up for myself for which they respect me more now.  

Not all women are selfish and entitled. There are plenty of cool girls out there that are very down-to-earth and also very beautiful. They just don't want to date you because you're low-value.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

9 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

It is so effective that it makes cold approach seem inferior.

It is only effective if you got the looks and you are willing to sleep with below average girls.

You will never get a stunner from online game unless you look like Brad Pitt, and even then I doubt it. The competiton for those girls is too steep online. Every lazy fool is blasting her inbox.

The guys I know use online game to sleep with low quality girls to get free easy sex, but none of that is gf material. It's just cheap sex. If you want quality you will have to work for it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It is only effective if you got the looks and you are willing to sleep with below average girls.

You will never get a stunner from online game unless you look like Brad Pitt, and even then I doubt it. The competiton for those girls is too steep online. Every lazy fool is blasting her inbox.

The guys I know use online game to sleep with low quality girls to get free easy sex, but none of that is gf material. It's just cheap sex. If you want quality you will have to work for it.

The hottest girls I've gone out with, have been through Tinder, and I do not look anything like Brad Pitt! I paid to get some professional photos though. Your "How to get laid" series is an absolute masterpiece, but I think you underestimate online game. As long as you're not clearly overweight, most guys under 40 could probably get some results with a little professional help, like I got. 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Are you sure this is not just a belief based on what you know of dating apps in the US? I haven't used apps for long, but I still believe you can get a stunner if you find her the day she comes on the app. Also the location depends, in medium-sized Euro cities for example I don't think it's still too sexually liberated thus increasing the potential quality of girls on there. 

Edited by Kshantivadin

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It is only effective if you got the looks and you are willing to sleep with below average girls

That is a bullshit myth I used to also believe until I started talking with some of the gamers in my city that do well with it. They are all normal looking guys and they used to get no results from Tinder. Then they started playing around with their pictures and now get like 10 matches a day. And i have seen some of the girls in their profiles, they are quite cute.

Yes they are not 10/10s but most guys do not care about that. They will be happy with a 7/10. 

Tbh most guys have shit profiles and then complain, also they do not pay for platnum. These guys told me that Free tinder is useless.

I have seen their Tinders myself so it is not bullshit, it is legit stuff. Maybe some cities are more competitive, I dont know that. I am just reporting from my experience what I have seen.

The whole of Tinder is to look better in the pictures than in real life. If you are a 5/10 in real life with the right pictures you can become a 7/10. 

Edited by Karmadhi

2 hours ago, Kid A said:

but I think you underestimate online game

I have done in-depth scientific A/B split testing of various online profiles. I've created fake profiles for men and women to test.

So I know for a fact it doesn't work for me.

You got different looks, so it might work for you. By all means try it and see if it works for you. But if you think anything but looks matters online, you're kidding yourself. You can easily test this by creating fake profiles.

Edited by Leo Gura

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So I know for a fact it doesn't work for me.

You got different looks, so it might work for you. By all means try it and see if it works for you.

Have you used this type of quality pics when you tried Tinder?

The whole point of this video is that you can manipulate your looks to look way better than in real life. Girls have been doing it for ages.

But tbh I dont think you need online game because you already have decent game and high standards for looks in girls.

I didnt say what I said about you. I said it to guys that are just starting out and dont have 5000 approaches so they can use online dating as a supplement to get dating and texting experience and dont have high standards for looks in girls.

Edited by Karmadhi

14 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

The whole point of this video is that you can manipulate your looks to look way better than in real life.

I am talking about professional photos, not some potato phone selfie pics.

You cannot manipulate the fundamentals of your looks.

If you have shit pics just because you took lazy pics, that's on you of course. But I am talking about 100% optimal pics.

You have to understand that all these pickup coaches are biased. They don't care about truth, they tell you whatever sells their services. They themselves don't understand that they are self-deceived. Because it would invalidate their business.

It's pointless to theorize about this. Just go test it.

Look at Owen from RSD. He does zero online game. Why? Because it's obvious to him that he will never get a hot girl through online given his looks. But in-person he can do well with his charisma.

If your goal is to find yourself the one dream girlfriend, online game is gonna be your worst option because that's the lowest quality girl you can get. If your goal is just to sleep with a bunch of random girls, online is perfect for that.

Edited by Leo Gura

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You have to understand that all these pickup coaches are biased. They don't care about truth, they tell you whatever sells their services. They themselves don't understand that they are self-deceived. Because it would invalidate their business

I used them as example because it is an online source easy to see. 

It is not these videos that made me change my opinion but that of the people I know in real life.

I guess our real life personal experience differs because I have seen normal looking guys do well on Tinder so that is my bias.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because it's obvious to him that he will never get a hot girl through online given his looks

A guy I know in real life has around Owen level SMV and gets 10 matches per day from Tinder and 1-2 dates per week easily and some of those girls are quite cute. I have seen his Tinder profile when I have met him in person. 

How do you explain this?

This SAME guy used to get almost no matches before he changed his pictures which were already professional pictures, they were just not good enough. 

He also told me paying for Tinder is essential otherwise you ll get nothing.

Edited by Karmadhi

51 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

He also told me paying for Tinder is essential otherwise you ll get nothing.

Maybe that's what I was doing wrong :P Everyone I show my profile to tells me my profile should be getting me lots of matches, even when I posted it on r/Tinder, but when I stopped using Tinder I was down to like a match every 3 days. I used to get like 4-5 a day maybe. I'm guessing that as more dudes are buying platinum it basically filters out the guys who aren't paying. Or maybe that's cope :P

But tinder want £40 a month for me to get platinum, so they can shove that right up their ass. I did buy it once for a month when it was £20 and it boosted my matches a lot. But honestly it's shit like this that makes me not really bother using it much at all out of principle.

And even still, the girls I've met off Tinder in the past have rarely been high quality. Pretty much the only decent ones (both personality and physically) were tall, because I'm tall, so I have an advantage with those girls I suppose.

Edited by something_else

3 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

A guy I know in real life has around Owen level SMV and gets 10 matches per day from Tinder

I call BS on that, or his matches are monsters from the black lagoon.

Edited by Leo Gura

blaming school shooters on women not wanting to tug on your wang is the epitome of what an absolute failure this society has become lol 

52 minutes ago, ThermalTide said:

blaming school shooters on women not wanting to tug on your wang is the epitome of what an absolute failure this society has become lol 

I blame the internet, constantly having peoples happy lives plastered for all to see on youtube , facebook, social media etc , also the internet provides blackhole echo chambers where depressed isolated individuals can group together and create toxic ideologies. People are so isolated now a days, we're more connected than ever and the world has become so small, but we're interacting with people from our own isolated self obsessed bubble, what a surreal twist 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I call BS on that, or his matches are monsters from the black lagoon

It is not "BS", I have seen his phone myself. Many of his matches are decent. 

Thing is on his pictures he looks good, around a 6.5. 

Tinder is not as competitive as you make it if you pay for it. Issue is most profiles never get shown to girls.

I call BS on that, or his matches are monsters from the black lagoon.

This kind language is not accepted here. Do not speak disrespectfully of woman-kind.

3 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

Do not speak disrespectfully of woman-kind.

I was not speaking of woman-kind, I was speaking of specific low quality matches on Tinder, in the context of absurd claims made about good results.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Tinder is not as competitive as you make it if you pay for it.

I have paid for it, doesn't change the fundamentals at all.

I don't understand how paying for an app will change anything. If anything you're just filling someone's pockets. 

If you are having to pay for the results that you are supposed to get by already signing up, don't you think it's a straight up scam? 

Why would you pay for an algorithm? 

That makes no sense. 

It's like paying to walk in a park.

You walk with or without paying, the experience of walking in a park should remain the same. 

Tinder is not a marriage site. It's dating. And it's supposed to be random, with or without algorithm. 

If they're screwing the algorithm on purpose to screw you, then you should screw them by not logging at all.

Here's my rap song for Tinder - give it a read! 

Tinder is no beast 

Be smart at least

and save up your buck

to buy a cute treat

for a girl you'll actually meet 

Signing off this thread goodbye. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson