Antor8188

Modern women are selfish?

63 posts in this topic

On 1/20/2023 at 5:25 PM, Leo Gura said:

I call BS on that, or his matches are monsters from the black lagoon

I recently hanged out with a super super average looking guy and he showed my his Tinder profile. Many matches, some pretty decent girls and plenty of convos and even some nudes. So yeah it is just limiting belief from your part.

There is 1 catch though, he looks way better in his pics. I showed his main profile pic to someone and they said "he looks nice", in real life they would never say so.

Lool. Some guys actually don't care about women's looks that much it seems? ... 

Each to their own of course,

Beauty is one of my highest values and joys in life, I guess I'm a very artistic and sensual person but it's not even possible for me to feel anything for any girl under 7.5/8 despite any connection.

I decided long ago that I need a beautiful and feminine women to compliment my life, I will not settle for anything else, I don not want to surround myself with other types of women.

Couldn't care less about a man's (Bros) looks, obviously, but male beauty to me is not looks but strength, generosity, positive energy, being a team player, comradary and masculinity, it is the masculine version of beauty

If I don't eventually find at least one really hot girlfriend I will kill myself because it goes against my values deep desire too much. 

I give myself max 1 year to kill myself If I don't find this girl, she doesn't have to be "the 1", but I must find a beautiful and feminien women, and I will do all this whiles coinciding with hobbies, lots of busines and job work, studying, and being a "normal human" too, I will just work 10 times harder than every other guy on the planet, because it seems god has chose that path for me, I'm even a slightly decent looking guy, well I still struggle a lot in this area alongside everything else. 

You can call that dramatic or negative, but that level of commitment is the only way I can push myself, I'm going all in on this. 

Edited by Optimized Life

@Optimized Life Why would a very attractive woman want to be with a guy who values women’s looks so much that he would kill himself if he doesn’t get a hot girlfriend?

Just think about what you’re bringing to the table here… and more specifically what you’re not bringing to the table.

A beautiful woman wants (more than most women) to be valued for who she is… and not what she looks like.

And if a man generally isn’t able to appreciate the beauty of women who are of similar levels of physical attractiveness to himself, it indicates that he probably has some maturing to do.

And it also indicates that he has a shallow understanding of beauty in general. Someone who truly values beauty and has a refined palette for it, would be able to recognize beauty in things that most people don’t see as beautiful.

It’s easy to find beauty in a supermodel. Everyone can do it. But can you find beauty in the cracks on the sidewalk or an old dusty book store or the lines on a person’s face?

This is how an attractive woman longs to be appreciated.

So, again… why would a very attractive woman go for the type of guy who’s so focused on her looks, when she has so many other options?

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org