onacloudynight

Girlfriend wants an orgy

38 posts in this topic

No this is not a troll post

My girlfriend just told me today that she wants to have group sex and have sex with big and strong men. This really upsets me because I am skinny and will never be able to look like a genetic freak like some of these guys. I can gain muscle for sure, but there is only so much genetic potential.

I told her I am upset with this and am awaiting her response...

I’m an optimist.

But it’s over bro.  That’s now in her head and she’s going to want to get it with or without you.

Did you guys have an argument beforehand? That’s a bit too brutal and it seems suspicious like a way to jab at your self-esteem.

6 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

I’m an optimist.

But it’s over bro.  That’s now in her head and she’s going to want to get it with or without you.

Did you guys have an argument beforehand? That’s a bit too brutal and it seems suspicious like a way to jab at your self-esteem.

No. She is just being honest with me, which I appreciate it but it still gets on my nerves.

I am going to break up with her.

Welp, sounds like you need to find a girl who appreciates you more.

Very few girls are gonna be interested in orgies so this is quite the fluke scenario.

I have a pickup friend who has done orgies and he told me it's just not a good experience. It's creepy and awkward. She'll discover that the hard way.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

He should ask her if a lot of girls can join the orgy.

If she doesn't backpedal in every way possible you have to dump her mate. This is only something that should be brought up in a really long term (2 years+) relationship that is committed and stable, and something to explore together as partners.

Sounds like she needs to go "find herself" lol.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

I would just do the orgy and then bounce, perhaps the spectacle will traumatize you so much that you will find the motivation to work out and look after yourself. Chaos delivers opportunity.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Very few girls are gonna be interested in orgies so this is quite the fluke scenario.

I have a pickup friend who has done orgies and he told me it's just not a good experience. It's creepy and awkward. She'll discover that the hard way.

I am sure an orgy is a really strange experience but I would think that some would enjoy it just for fun.

1 hour ago, onacloudynight said:

No this is not a troll post

My girlfriend just told me today that she wants to have group sex and have sex with big and strong men. This really upsets me because I am skinny and will never be able to look like a genetic freak like some of these guys. I can gain muscle for sure, but there is only so much genetic potential.

I told her I am upset with this and am awaiting her response...

"I literally just want men with bigger penis', it's just so not fair ugh... You know what? I think we need to take a break :)" - was her reply to the poor fella. 

Edited by Aiwass

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I would just do the orgy and then bounce, perhaps the spectacle will traumatize you so much that you will find the motivation to work out and look after yourself. Chaos delivers opportunity.

That's pretty metal bro and sometimes I think like this hahahhahahahahaha 

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I am sure an orgy is a really strange experience but I would think that some would enjoy it just for fun.

And I'm sure some girls enjoy getting shit on. So what?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Nah I just broke up with her. We good.

Edited by onacloudynight

2 hours ago, Kshantivadin said:

That's pretty metal bro and sometimes I think like this hahahhahahahahaha 

It works though. One can use traumas to motorboat oneself out of a rut. If onacloudynight looked at her playing with the big boys because he not being enough will definitely change some stuff within himself.

Also girls aren't just interested in muscle. They want also that vibe of dominance. That is probably the real thing she misses. A lot of feminine girls long for that.

In Tate we trust

@Nabd what's there to think about? She want to have a fucking orgy XD. Normal girls don't have orgies, she clearly had this fetish for a while and finally decided to vocalize it. I think it just so happened that she was in a relationship with him at this moment. There is no reason to analyze why she lost attraction for him specifically. 

Edited by Something Funny

1 hour ago, Nabd said:

Im sorry man, it definitely sucks, I know because Im also skinny and I went through something similar.

It could be beneficial to try and think about what made her say such a thing, like maybe she lost attraction at some point and then said this.

Or it could just be that she doesn't appreciate you as you are and its not your fault.

She said her past boyfriend raped her...

I'm apparently not dominant enough ?

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

It works though. One can use traumas to motorboat oneself out of a rut. If onacloudynight looked at her playing with the big boys because he not being enough will definitely change some stuff within himself.

Also girls aren't just interested in muscle. They want also that vibe of dominance. That is probably the real thing she misses. A lot of feminine girls long for that.

It's almost like I need to start raping girls or something. I don't know how much more dominant I need to become like for real. It's almost like they want a rapist or something it is very weird.

8 minutes ago, onacloudynight said:

It's almost like I need to start raping girls or something. I don't know how much more dominant I need to become like for real. It's almost like they want a rapist or something it is very weird.

It is about your vibe and capacity for power/dominance. Don't rape people, it is not about that. You have to develop your charisma but currently you are in a derp state and you need something to awaken you........... Just attend that orgy and see how much she enjoys it. It will change you for good and you might hit the gym and go on MMA or something. And if it doesn't that is ok too, it just means you are not that type of guy and you will have to accept your place in the hierarchy, and be in peace with it.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Didn't you use to have "My Secret Garden" recommended on the book list? I think it's a common fantasy, probably at least 20-40% of women have actively fantasized about it. Probably only like 5% of them only ever take steps to act it out though. 

I've done something like that before and it's not my favorite thing but the women are usually super into it. I think most women should try something like that in their lives and most men should try a threesome-foursome. Life's too short not to.

OP IMO break up with your girl and start hitting the gym. No reason you should be skinny for your whole life, you should be able to give your woman the experience of being fucked by a strong fit man. And I'm saying this as a skinny guy myself.

@onacloudynight You don't need to rape her obviously but it's definitely a good idea to include BDSM elements in a relationship/sex life.  

Edited by LordFall

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3