Grateful Dead

The Epidemic of "Sudden Deaths"

39 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Wildcattt555 said:

i know you are scared, but the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. 

Yeah Im totally scared from people making shit up without backing up their claims with anything. It seems that you don't really see how stupid you sound when you think that "the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence" is a good argument.

Your conspiracy guy made up a lot of claims and he pulled all of those claims out his arse, because he can't really show evidence for any of it, but it seems for guys like you thats all enough. He could say anything stupid without showing and evidence,and you would go with it, just because its antimainstream, but yeah totally you are the smart rigorous guy here who care about and who can handle the truth ?.

Its really funny,that you try to sound smart talking about statistics and logic in your other posts, when your logic is "someone who I agree with said it, therefore its true" and that tells everything about you , how stupid and bad your epistemic process is and how incapable you are to change your position on anything.

Even if your claim would turn out to be true, I would still say that you are stupid, because the only thing that matters in this case, is how rigorous the epistemic process is that you using to arrive at your consclusions. I know this is a new thing for you, but there is a massive difference between probable vs possible, and you think that those two are totally the same.

8 hours ago, Wildcattt555 said:

that very data is being compiled as we speak. you better stay off the internet if you dont want to see it.

I thought you would say some stupid thing like that and you don't even pretend anymore that you try to be objective. So your process is this: making up claims from nothing, then trying to cherrypick data and evidence for it, got ya.

Edited by zurew

2 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I love how you always talk straight out of your ass. Appreciate. 

Well, that is one weird fetish, but by all means, have fun with it.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Glad I didn’t get it. I almost cracked, I almost got it. Glad I didn’t. 

7 hours ago, zurew said:

Yeah Im totally scared from people making shit up without backing up their claims with anything. It seems that you don't really see how stupid you sound when you think that "the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence" is a good argument.

Your conspiracy guy made up a lot of claims and he pulled all of those claims out his arse, because he can't really show evidence for any of it, but it seems for guys like you thats all enough. He could say anything stupid without showing and evidence,and you would go with it, just because its antimainstream, but yeah totally you are the smart rigorous guy here who care about and who can handle the truth ?.

Its really funny,that you try to sound smart talking about statistics and logic in your other posts, when your logic is "someone who I agree with said it, therefore its true" and that tells everything about you , how stupid and bad your epistemic process is and how incapable you are to change your position on anything.

Even if your claim would turn out to be true, I would still say that you are stupid, because the only thing that matters in this case, is how rigorous the epistemic process is that you using to arrive at your consclusions. I know this is a new thing for you, but there is a massive difference between probable vs possible, and you think that those two are totally the same.

I thought you would say some stupid thing like that and you don't even pretend anymore that you try to be objective. So your process is this: making up claims from nothing, then trying to cherrypick data and evidence for it, got ya.

u took the evidence of absence quote out of context. even after i explained it lol.. not going to re-explain it you can go back and try again.   

"the only thing that matters is  how rigorous the epistemic process im using to arrive at my conclusions?" are you serious? the only thing that matters is if the vaccine is causing these cardiac arrests and sudden deaths. i listen to the opinion of doctors, all i did was point out a reasoning error that you still dont understand.  

many physicians are risking their careers and publishing studies exploring the link between the vax and health issues...  its not my fault if you dont do any research or listen to the evolving opinions of medical professionals.  

"safe and effective," i get it. thats your little mantra that comforts you and wont abandon it for any reason. every death is  coincidental.  for you the vaccine can do no harm.  i am extremely stupid. you are right, and you take this fact as further support that the vax is 100% safe and effective. which although no doctor claims we can know definitively right now , given unknown long term side effects,  you cling to this  faith like a zealot. 

what"  epistemic " reasoning are you using that makes you so sure it is extremely improbable that serious side effects are arising from the vax?? thats not a rhetorical question, if yourre so smart and im so dumb explain it... it's the terror that you could be wrong /so you dont entertain the possibility.. if not, prove me wrong.  

every time you call me stupid you reveal your fear.. i feel bad for you.   i can be stupid and you can still be wrong..  but i dont like false humility... obviously i am not stupid, and i do not think you are particularly smart. id say you have a very emotional mind and a pedestrian intellect ..you are tough to distinguish from most people here:) 

address the one thing i asked you to...tell me why it is so improbable and prove my stupidity for not understanding the difference between possible and probable lol ( i doubt you even have a competing theory to explain the rise in excess mortality rates in age groups that  have extremely few covid fatalities)  ...this rocket science concept i cant grasp

Edited by Wildcattt555

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You know who died suddenly? 1 million+ people who got Covid.

I'm gonna accept that you are right. But if we consider Covid was a political bioweapon, 1 million+people were murdered.

8 minutes ago, Shawn Philips said:

But if we consider Covid was a political bioweapon, 1 million+people were murdered.

So China created a political bioweapon to kill over a million of their own people, ruin their own economy, and undermine their own government's authority, and is still battling with it 2 years later while the rest of the world has moved on?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

51 minutes ago, Shawn Philips said:

I'm gonna accept that you are right. But if we consider Covid was a political bioweapon, 1 million+people were murdered.

This is not the first pandemic in the history of humanity nor was it the most brutal one. If you study history you'll know it is a repetitive pattern across centuries of deadly diseases coming and going. Some radically lethal, other somewhat dangerous and many fairly harmless. 

There are probably billions of frozen bugs, viruses and microbial species frozen in the permafrost of the arctic and subarctic region that have been doormat since the ice age. Most of them we have never seen before, never tested in labs, have no vaccines against, don;t know what symptoms they cause. With global warning, chances are some of them are being released into oceans and potentially multiplying and spreading. 

It is statistically likely that some of them could cause sudden death even a global pandemic especially if it proves they are water or airborne. The complexity of the global microbial diversity and the endless possibility of mutations pretty much renders humanity to pandemics all the time. But fortunately in most cases they are either caught or stop naturally before developing such as the host zero dying without virus maturing enough to spread. 

The moment we call something a conspiracy we release ourselves from any form of critical thinking and reasoning. "bro they are trying to kill us all, what can we do" - in such cases, anything goes and anything is a possible argument. Denial of scientific evidence is usually the first culprit. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

1 hour ago, Wildcattt555 said:

the only thing that matters is  how rigorous the epistemic process im using to arrive at my conclusions?" are you serious?

Yes, I am sorry, but "he said this and I agree with him" won't be enough for me to prove the claims that your buddy made who isn't even a doctor lmao.

"safe and effective," i get it. thats your little mantra that comforts you and wont abandon it for any reason. every death is  coincidental.

Noone said that every death is coincidental, but you made a positive claim "thats its because of the vaxx" and you literally didn't provide anything to prove it. I know this is again something new for you, but when you make a positive claim, the onus is on you to prove that point.

what"  epistemic " reasoning are you using that makes you so sure it is extremely improbable that serious side effects are arising from the vax??

Stop for a little bit and think for one second in your life:

• 69.1% of the global population has received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. Don't you think that if these vaccines are so fucking bad, you would have seen actually tens if not hundreds of millions of the vaccinated dropping dead or at the very least tens of millions of the vaccinated people flooding the hospitals with serious side effects? 
  • You also have an unsurprisingly big misunderstanding about the long term side effects when it comes to any vaccination. Do you seriously believe (of course you do,because you haven't done any serious research, and because you have no idea how any of these processes work) a vaccination let alone an mrna vaccination can lurk in a body not causing anything for 1-2-3 years and then suddenly it can cause serious side effects? I know this is another suprise for you:

Does Pfizer have long-term effects?

Records show that side effects, if any, occur within 2 months of vaccination [2]. They do not develop years after they are used. mRNA, which is the technology used in the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, degrades in the body naturally after a few days, and the spike protein it creates only stays for a couple weeks [3]. https://portal.ct.gov/vaccine-portal/Vaccine-Knowledge-Base/Articles/Long-Term-Effects?language=en_US

• Do you seriously believe, that if for example western covid19 vaccines would have had or has serious side effects neither Russia nor China nor any other company or country would have reported on it, knowing the fact that some of these are enemies and can get and could have got massive financial and political gains doing so?
  • How do you explain all the stats that prove that vaccinated people are less likely to die from cov19, less likely to end up in a hospital from cov19 and these stats are all confirmed from all over the world.

tell me why it is so improbable and prove my stupidity for not understanding the difference between possible and probable lol

Seriously I need to be a teacher for you without charging you for my time? I already gave you lessons for free, but you still have a lot to learn. Just because its possible that vaccines can kill people that doesn't mean that alone proves the point of (a few hundred thousand people died because of the vaxx). There are countless studies that shows how unlikely it is to die from the vaccine.

You conveniently never talk about covid19 itself just only about the vaccines, if you would take your time for once, and if you would want to make an honest and serious comparison between the two,then your would realise,that vaccination is better by far in a lot of relevant regards: lower transmission rate, less likely to get serious side effects, less death rate, much lower chance to end up in a hospital because of it.

Edited by zurew

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So China created a political bioweapon to kill over a million of their own people, ruin their own economy, and undermine their own government's authority, and is still battling with it 2 years later while the rest of the world has moved on?

The embodiment of ?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

6 hours ago, zurew said:

Yes, I am sorry, but "he said this and I agree with him" won't be enough for me to prove the claims that your buddy made who isn't even a doctor lmao.

Noone said that every death is coincidental, but you made a positive claim "thats its because of the vaxx" and you literally didn't provide anything to prove it. I know this is again something new for you, but when you make a positive claim, the onus is on you to prove that point.

Stop for a little bit and think for one second in your life:

• 69.1% of the global population has received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. Don't you think that if these vaccines are so fucking bad, you would have seen actually tens if not hundreds of millions of the vaccinated dropping dead or at the very least tens of millions of the vaccinated people flooding the hospitals with serious side effects? 
  • You also have an unsurprisingly big misunderstanding about the long term side effects when it comes to any vaccination. Do you seriously believe (of course you do,because you haven't done any serious research, and because you have no idea how any of these processes work) a vaccination let alone an mrna vaccination can lurk in a body not causing anything for 1-2-3 years and then suddenly it can cause serious side effects? I know this is another suprise for you:
  • Do you seriously believe, that if for example western covid19 vaccines would have had or has serious side effects neither Russia nor China nor any other company or country would have reported on it, knowing the fact that some of these are enemies and can get and could have got massive financial and political gains doing so?
  • How do you explain all the stats that prove that vaccinated people are less likely to die from cov19, less likely to end up in a hospital from cov19 and these stats are all confirmed from all over the world.

Seriously I need to be a teacher for you without charging you for my time? I already gave you lessons for free, but you still have a lot to learn. Just because its possible that vaccines can kill people that doesn't mean that alone proves the point of (a few hundred thousand people died because of the vaxx). There are countless studies that shows how unlikely it is to die from the vaccine.

You conveniently never talk about covid19 itself just only about the vaccines, if you would take your time for once, and if you would want to make an honest and serious comparison between the two,then your would realise,that vaccination is better by far in a lot of relevant regards: lower transmission rate, less likely to get serious side effects, less death rate, much lower chance to end up in a hospital because of it.

i asked u a simple question about why it is so improbable:

and you said 

69.1% of the global population has received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. Don't you think that if these vaccines are so fucking bad, you would have seen actually tens if not hundreds of millions of the vaccinated dropping dead or at the very least tens of millions of the vaccinated people flooding the hospitals with serious side effects? 

IF THE VACCINE IS BAD IT MUST BE EXTREMELY BAD AND THAT MUST BE OBVIOUS BY NOW

wow idiot... nice one  

(people are dying at much higher rates btw retard )

"You also have an unsurprisingly big misunderstanding about the long term side effects when it comes to any vaccination. Do you seriously believe (of course you do,because you haven't done any serious research, and because you have no idea how any of these processes work) a vaccination let alone an mrna vaccination can lurk in a body not causing anything for 1-2-3 years and then suddenly it can cause serious side effects? I know this is another suprise for you"

HOLY SHIT, ARE YOU SERIOUS.YES, WHAT EXTENSIVE STUDIES HAVE U SEEN ON THE LONG TERM EFFECTS OF MRNA  VACCINES, AND U KNOW FOR CERTAIN THEY CORRELATE TO COVID? 

YOU GAVE ME NOTHING RELEVANT TO ANSWER THE ONE THING I ASKED

two inapplicable logically flaweed arguments 

terrible arguments, poor writer, flawed thinker, no reasoning ability... thats why i say you are stupid.... you call me stupid because thats all you can do... you cant supply any good arguments. when u try you look fucking pathetic .   

YOU LACK THE INTELLIGENCE TO UNDERSTAND EVEN YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS

you are an actual stupid person,

examine your own arguments, seriously

Edited by Wildcattt555

@Wildcattt555 Don't get too emotional buddy, because its not good for your health. I am here to remind you that you still haven't provided anything to back up your claims other than "this guy said it and I believe him, because he confirms my bias".

HOLY SHIT, ARE YOU SERIOUS.YES, WHAT EXTENSIVE STUDIES HAVE U SEEN ON THE LONG TERM EFFECTS OF MRNA  VACCINES, AND U KNOW FOR CERTAIN THEY CORRELATE TO COVID? 

Here to remind you again, that the long term studies are not taking 1-2-3 years or more years long. Even when it comes to heart issues (that you are so focused on), those side effects come after a few weeks, at max in a few months and you can look it up that has been the case with all of the vaccines so far in human history and thats the case with other serious side effects as well. 

So why should we assume that in this case there will be random long term side effects after years, when it has never been the case with any vaccine that randomly after years we could see the occurence of long term side effects in massive numbers?

i asked u a simple question about why it is so improbable:

and you said 

Yes, and Iisted a lot of things in 4 bulletpoints that makes your claim very improbable and I can add more things to it. So to remind you,

1. For you to try to make a claim that the vaccine will randomly cause serious side effects after years, will require massive evidence  because all studies are going against that claim and the fact that we can see most side effects and serious side effects in a 1-2 at max 3 month time window makes your "but the long term side effects" talking point irrelevant, because all the evidence shows that we should have already seen those side effects a long long time ago. So why don't we see those side effects and why don't we have any data on it?
  2. Why is that after billions of people taking the vaccine and according to your claim a few hundred thousand from them actually suffered from serious side effects and some of the died, no one has actual data on it or evidence about it? - (and even if I took this part for granted that those effects and deaths are only and directly related to the vaccine that would still be better than the covid effects where millions of people have died)
  3. Why is that the vaccine randomly caused more problem(s) and death to young people than to elderly people?
  4. Why is that no company , no country is talking about it or can prove it, even though they have the incentive and the tools to do so?
  5. Why is that all the peer reviewed studies are talking about lower death rates, lower transmission rates, much lower chance to end up in a hospital etc? (and all of the evidence here goes against your claim, that the vaccines are unsafe)

IF THE VACCINE IS BAD IT MUST BE EXTREMELY BAD AND THAT MUST BE OBVIOUS BY NOW

wow idiot... nice one  

Didn't you say that the vaccines have serious side effects like miocardis and shit like that, and that young people were dropping dead from the vaccine? Because if thats the case, we don't need to wait around for anything, because its already happening from the vaccine, so it should be very easy for you to provide peer reviewed studies that will support your claims.

Isn't that very instereting, that if its pretty straightforward that the vaccine is the cause behind all of this shit, it should be very easy to prove it ,doesn't it, so why do you hold your evidence and studies back?

Edited by zurew

@Carl-Richard

12 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

The embodiment of ?

Technically, China had it coming when they should've stop bio weapons research WAY before this happened, instead shift blame it on Wuhan and it's wet markets, away from the two research labs one inWuhan the other somewhere else, which, China was okay with. By having active bio research, the likelihood of it leaking to your own people was high, which is why so many controls and security systems were needed in place to ensure nearly 100% not leaking to the public.

Of course, official story will always be Wuhan's wet markets, or Covid-19 came from sewers in Italy, or some multi level marketing cover up  story, cuz China has this generational issue of chronic lying to other people that it's expected.

Even if it was a lab leak the nice thing about lab leaks is that they are strongly self-correcting. Every lab in the world is gonna be extra careful now because every gov understands how uncontrollable and damaging to the economy a leak would be.

There is nothing to gain releasing a new virus into the world. In fact, the less developes the country is, the more it has to lose because it cannot afford fancy vaccines.

China is not stupid. They are not going to release a virus on purpose because it will hurt them the most.

Basically any leader is not gonna like a new virus because it ruins his chances of holding power and getting his agenda passes.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Even if it was a lab leak the nice thing about lab leaks is that they are strongly self-correcting. Every lab in the world is gonna be extra careful now because every gov understands how uncontrollable and damaging to the economy a leak would be.

There is nothing to gain releasing a new virus into the world. In fact, the less developes the country is, the more it has to lose because it cannot afford fancy vaccines.

In that sense we're lucky enough that Covid wasn't far worse, say at the scale of billions infected and half a billion dead within a year while survivors have negative long term health issues, with a 5 rated infection rate instead. Hopefully everyone important learns from this, and either shut down those centers eventually, or move them underground into their own 'area 51' locations.

Also it's possible it came from mother nature as we'll, which is even more of us dogding the bullet, as some scientists were predicting for a time a serious pandemic would at some point come. The worst case I was looking at would have been some amazing mutation that allowed a fungus to jump from insect to mammal, then to human, which would be a really really big big problem knowing how difficult it would be to handle spores spreading worldwide compared to how viruses spread.

19 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Glad I didn’t get it. I almost cracked, I almost got it. Glad I didn’t. 

I got one I wish I hadn't gotten any. 

The vaccine is a good litmus test for who actually does the work and has an honest interest in the truth and healing.

@acidgoofy

On 13/01/2023 at 0:42 PM, acidgoofy said:

I'm not an anti-wax at all, but this podcast is quite shocking to me. Apparently, since the vaccinations, many people have died suddenly. I'm not sure anymore if the vaccination was the right decision. No kidding, my neighbor died suddenly a week after the vaccination...

You really are getting the treatment here, debatable whether saying don't shoot the messenger would have had a subdued effect.

I say, it's still largely is Covid-19's fault and largely the heart problems come from the spiked proteins of this virus. It's like drunking water that didn't muc well with powder, so it's wet but sometimes dry and difficult to move along. Maybe the spiked protein has that effect inside the veins, arteries and capillaries, just a bjt difficult to move along blood cells?

So, the argument that vaccines are mainly the cause of myocardial dysfunction is best correlated but not causal. For example, what killed the person: the bullet, or the gun? Most would say gun, but actually it's the bullet with the speed and mass it has. The argument is actually what is the important order of blame here. Even if there are exceptions and tbat it's un tbe realm of possibilty ti beat someone by pistol wiping a lot, it still then comes down to whicb one had more efficiency, or severety here? The bullet still is largely more severe.

The example may be badly worded and constructed, but, I'd argue thaf it's actually imgenius in it's initial supidity, because, you and most people are starring down the barrel of a gun...but, all you see is a gun, but, not the bullet? Right? PERCEIVED THREATS. Most can only see the gun, while some cannot or are deeply in denial of the bullet due to how horrible ir trajmatic the bullet is. Bingo!

On 14/1/2023 at 2:35 PM, Leo Gura said:

I  didnt said Who, because i don't know it, just you assumed it was China. The fact is that top doctors concluded that covid symptoms were exactly the same as radiation poisoning. Do we see radiactive viruses in nature? Obviously not.

It's easier to poison the population with barium Ba (radiactive) air, water, foods, rather that create a Sci-Fi supervirus.