PenguinPablo

Marijuana is instant God realization

47 posts in this topic

On 21/7/2023 at 6:20 AM, Cocolove said:

@cjoseph90 dont worry about the specific strain just get decent quality. and that doesn't just mean colors and smells, get something organic and with a balanced terpine profile and thc.

A couple hits then wait 5 minutes. If you aren't panicking do more. A half gram would be a high dose for someone with no tolerance.

Hey, sorry im a newbie but how can you tell It is decent quality, what things to look out for? 

18 hours ago, cjoseph90 said:

Hey, sorry im a newbie but how can you tell It is decent quality, what things to look out for? 

You might want to read "Cannabis and Spirituality: An Explorer's Guide to an Ancient Plant Spirit Ally" and similar material.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Shiva give Ganga to humans so they can see him

I’m seeing my cannabis doctor in about  week. Gonna ask him if I can try a high CBD formula again (20:1 CBD:THC). The last time I took it was 2 years ago, but at the time the experience was too intense. My sober sense of self completely went bye-bye.

Definitely gonna start at a small dose if he allows me to try it again.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@cjoseph90 get something organic that you know was grown in a healthy way. 

Worry about the energy put into the plant by the grower physically and mentally.

On 29/7/2023 at 3:53 AM, Cocolove said:

@cjoseph90 get something organic that you know was grown in a healthy way. 

Worry about the energy put into the plant by the grower physically and mentally.

yeah only thing is these days is very difficult to know how it was grown, how it was sourced ect if we dont know the grower personally

Once I grew my own plant. Gave it lots of love and let it grow with compost outdoors.

But other than that I recommend knowing one personally. 

If you don't, just get the best you can. If its weed its weed so long as its not laced with something. Give it the love it needs by doing it intentionally.

Edited by Cocolove