iceprincess

how can I generate my own unique insights?

11 posts in this topic

I love that aha moment when you finally realize a great truth but it doesn't happen as much as I want it to. how can I produce my own insightful ideas and opinions that are original. I find myself regurgitating a lot of what other people say. does Leo have any videos about this? not through psychedelics though, im not mentally equipped for that yet 

Meditation.

Early Actualized Episode:

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Contemplation. See Leos 2 episodes

Questions. See: Leos episode: The power of asking questions.

Cultivate curiosity for life. Contemplate what you are naturally curious about to build the skill of inquiring. Then you can transfer that over into other existential work.

Create self reflection systems where you speak to your phone camera about a quote/ piece of wisdom that you heard. Try to expand on it. 
Journal about your thoughts all the time and expand your thinking. Speak and write as if you are teaching others.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Do you have psychedelic experiences? For me it is psychedelics which really showed what true insight and creativity is like and what my mind is capable of, so that even when not tripping I am much more confident in my own insighting and therefore the quality is better.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Contemplate from scratch. Sit with a journal for 1-2 hours and ponder what interests You.

For me, a string of profound insights only appears after at least 1 hour of contemplation. So don't stop too early! Or You will miss all the fruits.

Ignore what everyone says and create your own opinion about everything.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

@iceprincess I think its about getting in touch with your intuition.

I think do nothing meditation can be effective.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

3 hours ago, Eyowey said:

Ignore what everyone says and create your own opinion about everything.

This ^

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Insights and opinions are always about something. So there's always some background you need first to generate insights. For example if I wanted insights into spirituality, I should probably practise spirituality first or at least have enough knowledge about it. Sometimes the best way to get that background is to learn what other people have already said about it. I'm sure you've all learnt from Leo and and then had your own insights?

All stories and explanations are false.

@iceprincess Good luck getting something NEW that no one has ever thought of. When you think you got a genuine idea or insight you google that and it's already there. Reading about something and actually understanding are two different things. Insights = knowledge. Meditation+contemplation is key if you want more AHA's.

Mahadev