Razard86

Dealing With Low Conscious People

29 posts in this topic

Here is a little trick that can help you when dealing with low conscious people. One of the biggest issues that you will face when dealing with low conscious people is expectations. Let's say you are dealing with a low conscious person who is much older, you may get angry or impatient because you expect them to "know better" because of their age. One of the sad things you will have to discover in life is we all develop at different rates, and age is not always an indicator of maturity. So what is the trick I have that can break you out of this? Easy!!! Remember a time a year ago, 5 years ago, 10 years, ago pick a time when you really believed you were right about something and now looking back you realize how foolish you were!! Really put yourself back in that moment, recognize that from that vantage point in time, you could NOT be otherwise!! That if the current version of you were to talk to the version of you back then they would most likely ignore you. 

So the same way that you couldn't act otherwise based on your development level then, the same is true for low conscious people. It's also true that this current you, cannot act in any other way than you can now. You may look back a year or more from now and laugh at how you currently are acting. We cannot help but be at our current developmental level, but we can however choose to keep developing consciously with each day.

Low Conscious People are also a good mirror to figure out where you are on your Spiritual Journey, and also constantly stepping out of your comfort zones as well. Let Compassion Be Your Compass, Both For You and All You Deal With. So if you fall short of your own image of how you wish to act, drop it and give yourself compassion. The more you can do this for yourself, the less of an issue you will have doing it for others. Let forgiveness be your daily act for you and others. Access the painful emotions that arise and let them flow without filter. Observe, no judgment. Learn to trust yourself so completely, through the understanding that if you truly love yourself you will truly love others. Apologize if you believe you have made an error, and then forgive yourself for the error. Your job is not to be perfect, because the truth is your imperfection is perfect. All actions you take will always be perfect and cannot be otherwise. All mistakes are learning lessons for you and others, if you harm me you give me an opportunity to learn how to love you and forgive you. 

So once you realize this entire thing is just about love you can even learn to love your mistakes!!! Understand that right and wrong is ego, the only barometer for the right course of action is the development of more love, more unity, more connection. Sometimes this even means a short term action that actually increases division. Low conscious people actually wake themselves up unconsciously by constantly increasing their own suffering until they finally get sick of feeling that way. 

Here is a video that literally showcases what I am saying. In fact, it rings of it!!! At the end of the day its all about self-love.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86  if you assume that there are low consciousness people..then you automatically assume yourself to be high consciousness..relative to them .and that does put you in a low consciousness mode .namely judging people. But you trick yourself into believing you are not judging them based on the appearance for example...but on "their " consciousness. 

Consciousness isn’t an object, a process or a pattern.

Most people use the word when referring to the contents of consciousness, which are indeed processes, patterns and objects. But the important part, the thing that distinguishes consciousness from everything else, is it’s subjective nature - the awareness that you have of the contents of consciousness.

It’s this awareness that some people realize their identities with. After such a realization you don’t decide to change your life. In fact you don’t make any more decisions at all, because decision-making, weighing up the pros and cons of a situation and choosing the actions that appear to provide the most benefit, is no longer relevant when you realize that you are the basis of everything.

In this case you don’t do anything, everything just happens, but from the outside it appears that you are acting in some optimal way.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Best question to ask when you are dealing with a low consciousness person is 

- how can i stop wasting my precious time with this person and get my job done quick? 

Whatever you need to do to get on your path, do that. 

Your focus should be solely your path. 

Low consciousness people are often just a distraction from your major goals and waste your time. 

How you choose to spend your time is solely your responsibility. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Razard86  if you assume that there are low consciousness people..then you automatically assume yourself to be high consciousness..relative to them .and that does put you in a low consciousness mode .namely judging people. But you trick yourself into believing you are not judging them based on the appearance for example...but on "their " consciousness. 

Consciousness isn’t an object, a process or a pattern.

Most people use the word when referring to the contents of consciousness, which are indeed processes, patterns and objects. But the important part, the thing that distinguishes consciousness from everything else, is it’s subjective nature - the awareness that you have of the contents of consciousness.

It’s this awareness that some people realize their identities with. After such a realization you don’t decide to change your life. In fact you don’t make any more decisions at all, because decision-making, weighing up the pros and cons of a situation and choosing the actions that appear to provide the most benefit, is no longer relevant when you realize that you are the basis of everything.

In this case you don’t do anything, everything just happens, but from the outside it appears that you are acting in some optimal way.

If you assume that there is Razard86 saying there are low consciousness people then you automatically assume yourself to be high consciousness relative to him and that put you in a low consciousness mode namely judging Razard86. But you trick yourself into believing you are not judging them based on the appearance for example... but on "their" consciousness.

Oh the games you play. Notice how instead of trying to understand what was being stated here, you have a habit of trying to teach people. I wonder how often you do this, because your comment has absolutely nothing to do with what is being presented here. You need to understand relativity otherwise your comments won't relate well.

6 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Best question to ask when you are dealing with a low consciousness person is 

- how can i stop wasting my precious time with this person and get my job done quick? 

Whatever you need to do to get on your path, do that. 

Your focus should be solely your path. 

Low consciousness people are often just a distraction from your major goals and waste your time. 

How you choose to spend your time is solely your responsibility. 

You can't avoid them, sometimes you will have to work along side them. Best to learn how to deal with them when the opportunities arise.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Oh the games you play. Notice how instead of trying to understand what was being stated here, you have a habit of trying to teach people. I wonder how often you do this, because your comment has absolutely nothing to do with what is being presented here. You need to understand relativity otherwise your comments won't relate well.

I'm not playing any games . I'm saying Its like forming an opinion on someone after interacting with them or just seeing them. You will behave in a way like, you know the other person completely and you can anticipate their actions in a +ve or a -ve way, based on your opinions formed on them.

Judging the people is nothing but coming to a conclusion about them, by analyzing their  appearance and behavior .

Judging is not a bad thing. Judging is inevitable.
 But remember one thing this will only and only reflect you. You will never realize someones situation unless you face it. It is very easy to judge a person, but the tough thing is to be empathetic. So be brave and go for the tough one. I hope I help you.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I think it's particularly tricky when you are under some kind of guardianship or dependency of deeply unconscious people.  It can be truly debilitating and disabling.  I've tried every trick in the book.  Your body will still burn up with a fight or flight response in unsafe conditions even when you don't act on it.  It's easy to give solutions and ideas from afar but up front and personal it's a very difficult situation because your body is constantly betraying you and putting you in pain.  

???????

48 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm not playing any games . I'm saying Its like forming an opinion on someone after interacting with them or just seeing them. You will behave in a way like, you know the other person completely and you can anticipate their actions in a +ve or a -ve way, based on your opinions formed on them.

Judging the people is nothing but coming to a conclusion about them, by analyzing their  appearance and behavior .

Judging is not a bad thing. Judging is inevitable.
 But remember one thing this will only and only reflect you. You will never realize someones situation unless you face it. It is very easy to judge a person, but the tough thing is to be empathetic. So be brave and go for the tough one. I hope I help you.

Someone is here I think you suffer from teacheritis, you addicted to being a teacher that you literally suffer from an inability to comprehend what is being read. I literally made the point that people should be empathetic and that they should use their past actions and behaviors as a medium for more understanding of others. But notice...that your responses do not include or address any of this. So yes you are playing a game, its called the I want to be a teacher on the forum game so anybody that posts I will attempt to teach them. You have been playing it for awhile now, its getting old man. And who are you helping....I wasn't asking for help I'm sharing a message. Sigh...I really hope you don't do this in your daily life as well.

41 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

I think it's particularly tricky when you are under some kind of guardianship or dependency of deeply unconscious people.  It can be truly debilitating and disabling.  I've tried every trick in the book.  Your body will still burn up with a fight or flight response in unsafe conditions even when you don't act on it.  It's easy to give solutions and ideas from afar but up front and personal it's a very difficult situation because your body is constantly betraying you and putting you in pain.  

Yeah my Dad fits the bill of what you are describing so I'm speaking from experience. Where do you think all my revelations come from? LOL. I literally wouldn't be who I was if it wasn't for the low conscious people in my life, hell Someone here's unconscious desire to ignore people and try to teach them even helped me in my own personal life because it allowed me to see I was doing it a lot on the forums (still do to an extent) and in my own personal relationships. 

Also Proserpina at a certain point we have to be willing to face that pain, whenever you feel up to it, face a little of it more and more at your own pace. You won't like it initially but you'll be glad you did when you slowly overcome all the emotional pain you have been through. Facing pain has always helped me personally in the long run in pretty much any avenue in my life. 

Edited by Razard86

Good stuff, but ultimately, I'd say that it's just your mind playing tricks on itself.

You are the only one that needs to be conscious. Act consciously and lovingly. What others do or don't do really doesn't matter. This is where the true power of the awakened one lies. Choosing 'the high road' no matter what's in front of you. Integrity, honesty, respect, compassion and all that good stuff. This is how you 'wake up others' by not trying at all.

Also, I'd suggest to drop the notion of 'ego' and quit demonizing it. It encourages segregation instead of unification. You are One and that One can be, look and act like anything. That's all. It's not because of any evil force or whatever. It's a possibility, among all other infinite possibilities.

Best way to deal with them if you don't see them daily is just to follow your intuition and get rid of them.  If you see them daily and they're in your work field, is just to set boundaries nicely. Remember that most of the time they're a projection of your own 'higher consciousness' the more conscious you are the more responsebility and the more the dream/life revolves around you. You have to chose a path that is best for you and them, if you do things wrong you will just create more suffering for thrm and yourself. Since you're more conscious it will always be all about you and the choices you make

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@ivankiss it matter if you want to make it matter.

you can also makes consciousness vs unconsciousness don't matter, it's co created on the moment !

but true, qualia and phenomenology is what conscious awareness seems to be about until better understanding of one own filtering and which one is best to get what reality is about.

seems filter have functionality relative to one living, so far. I can feel who is unconscious, but I shall remain silent on what this is exactly about.

@A_v_E Truth for the sake of Truth. 

Distracting from your deficiencies
While you point at others
Enlightened
You judge and execute

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Yeah my Dad fits the bill of what you are describing so I'm speaking from experience. Where do you think all my revelations come from? LOL. I literally wouldn't be who I was if it wasn't for the low conscious people in my life, hell Someone here's unconscious desire to ignore people and try to teach them even helped me in my own personal life because it allowed me to see I was doing it a lot on the forums (still do to an extent) and in my own personal relationships. 

Also Proserpina at a certain point we have to be willing to face that pain, whenever you feel up to it, face a little of it more and more at your own pace. You won't like it initially but you'll be glad you did when you slowly overcome all the emotional pain you have been through. Facing pain has always helped me personally in the long run in pretty much any avenue in my life. 

Thank you Razard for understanding.  Yes I do face the pain, you can't not face the pain. Either you act out from the flight or fight (which is what most narcissists learn to do from their narcissistic parents) or you face it and let it burn through you.  Take the high road, as Matt Kahn would say.   Remain soft and open.  Not bitter. It's still highly debilitating and disabling.  To act out the fight or flight,  would be the easy way out. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

4 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Good stuff, but ultimately, I'd say that it's just your mind playing tricks on itself.

You are the only one that needs to be conscious. Act consciously and lovingly. What others do or don't do really doesn't matter. This is where the true power of the awakened one lies. Choosing 'the high road' no matter what's in front of you. Integrity, honesty, respect, compassion and all that good stuff. This is how you 'wake up others' by not trying at all.

Also, I'd suggest to drop the notion of 'ego' and quit demonizing it. It encourages segregation instead of unification. You are One and that One can be, look and act like anything. That's all. It's not because of any evil force or whatever. It's a possibility, among all other infinite possibilities.

Oh look another teacher!! Ivankiss, this message is a message for those who are not that deep into Spirituality. Not every point of view of Consciousness is ready to do what you have listed here. For them, this suggestion is something they can use. Also if I were to play the same that's your mind playing tricks on itself thing I would also tell you, that you trying to teach me is your mind playing tricks on itself.

See? I am you, so who are you teaching? Also who said I was demonizing the ego? Notice that each and every one of your interpretations are your own. I haven't demonized the ego, the ego was created by God so why would I demonize it? Again you ALSO suffer from the same issue Someone here does in that you are trying to teach instead of trying to understand. You would do well to ask questions and seek to understand first. 

Since you want to teach I got a teaching for you, SEEK FIRST TO UNDERSTAND BEFORE BEING UNDERSTOOD. By your response you lack understanding of what has been written. 

2 hours ago, Proserpina said:

Thank you Razard for understanding.  Yes I do face the pain, you can't not face the pain. Either you act out from the flight or fight (which is what most narcissists learn to do from their narcissistic parents) or you face it and let it burn through you.  Take the high road, as Matt Kahn would say.   Remain soft and open.  Not bitter. It's still highly debilitating and disabling.  To act out the fight or flight,  would be the easy way out. 

I'm glad you realize it!! Yes I don't say anything here out of self-righteousness, I say it because there is no where to go LOL!! Everywhere we go there we are. Also I apologize for me and the other male users on this forum who have a bad habit sometimes of ignoring what you and other female users are trying to communicate in service to us stroking our desire to share/teach with others. 

Please be patient with us, and don't worry these two above me just gave me a taste of my own medicine and so I get to feel the emotion of those who had to handle this behavior from me. I must say Proserpina their weakness in this regard is my own weakness as well. Maybe I should change my style to a question asking style instead of a telling a person style? Hmm I need to contemplate on this more.

@Someone here you didn't understand. @Razard86 means that you are acting in a wrong and presumptuous way trying to teach people, when what you should do is listen and learn from him. he is in possession of the truth, and it is better for you to accept it and bow down. or maybe you are a heretic? Look how he's nice when others say he is right.  wow, he's a person who really demonstrates how the highest consciousness works. Could it be that he has direct communication with God? Man....relax a bit, you are toxic. 

2 hours ago, Proserpina said:

Here is a good video that addresses what I posted. Its an old video I watched that goes very well with what is being presented. 

26 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Someone here you didn't understand. @Razard86 means that you are acting in a wrong and presumptuous way trying to teach people, when what you should do is listen and learn from him. he is in possession of the truth, and it is better for you to accept it and bow down. or maybe you are a heretic? Look how he's nice when others say he is right.  wow, he's a person who really demonstrates how the highest consciousness works. Could it be that he has direct communication with God? Man....relax a bit, you are toxic. 

I appreciate it really, but I am only able to see his behavior so clearly because I have been and still on occasion do the same thing. If anything he has been a blessing for me, because he awakens the part of myself that I wouldn't see otherwise. Sometimes we have to receive what we do to others, so we can see what we do to others lol, I can speak for myself that he has been VERY beneficial for me lol.

Let’s say I have to live with my parents for a few more years now (not from the U.S., 3rd world country). But dealing with them every day is debilitating since they’re extremely emotionally abusive and exert utmost control over me, it not only has mostly ridden me of empathy for them or others but I really feel like I’m becoming a sociopath because I’m so much different than I was like 7 years ago and not in the best of ways, to put it lightly. If I followed your advice I would have to forgive them multiple times a day and that doesn’t seem like what I should go for. I’m 22 years old and they’re literally control all of my time and every single move I make. I’m beyond miserable but I can’t even cry because I don’t feel a thing other than the occasional laughter. What I’ve been doing is removing all emotional attachment I have to them so I no longer care in the slightest what they have to say. 

@Razard86 You are absolutely right. My mind is playing tricks on itself, indeed.

What I wrote down is meant for me just as much it is meant for you. Not trying to be a teacher or a guru, don't worry. Just said what I felt like saying. Shared what came to mind, as always.

I mentioned the ego because I noticed you using that word excessively, pretty much in every one of your posts. As if it's the problem that needs to be eliminated. And that I find to be a trap, 'in my experience'. Felt like pointing towards that.

What you transcend or throw away at one point of the journey, you reclaim and integrate at another point. That's what's commonly referred to as 'going full circle'.

Excuse my arrogance.