integral

ChatGPT Come try it out

468 posts in this topic

It legitimately can almost solve a couple of the tasks I had to do at work today. It was able to write basic AWS CloudFormation templates for me based on 2 or 3 requirements. If you continue to give it more requirements over time it tends to be able to incorporate them pretty effectively too. Would I trust it without human intervention? No not at all, but the fact it can even come close to doing this is insane.

2 hours ago, zurew said:

When the trigger is pulled, a force is released that propels the bullet out of the barrel and towards the target. This force is created by a reaction between two substances, one of which is a small piece of metal called a primer. The primer is struck by the trigger, causing it to ignite a powder and create a release of energy that propels the bullet.

The concepts of "force", "energy" and especially "substance" could easily harbor Cartesian-Newtonian assumptions.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, KH2 said:

Server crashes are also fairly frequent occurence. That would mess up your whole workflow. Although, maybe the decreased time spent on writing a code is worth it in the end

It’s probably rate limiting. It’s expensive as fuck to run so they limit accounts.

But yea for small scripts the results it produces are insane. And the fact it understands so many languages and frameworks as well is crazy. It can write brainfuck which is a language designed to be incomprehensible 

It can convert to and from base64 and hexadecimal too

At this stage it definitely needs human intervention but the productivity gains are already insane. 

It can take most of the leg work out of anything, all you need to do as a human is to tweak and refine things.

Please explain god to me from the perspective of Leo Gura

Leo Gura is a personal development coach and the founder of the website Actualized.org. It is important to note that Gura's views on God are his own personal beliefs and may not necessarily align with the beliefs of others.

According to Gura, God is an infinite, all-knowing, all-powerful, and all-loving consciousness that is the source of all existence. Gura believes that God is the ultimate reality, and that everything in the universe is a manifestation of God's consciousness.

Gura believes that humans have a natural inclination towards God, and that we are all connected to God through our consciousness. He teaches that we can access this connection through spiritual practices such as meditation and prayer, and that doing so can bring us closer to God and help us to experience a sense of unity with all things.

Gura also believes that God is a personal God who is present in our lives and is interested in our well-being. He teaches that we can develop a relationship with God through communication and trust, and that this relationship can bring us closer to our true purpose and help us to live more meaningful and fulfilling lives.

It's important to note that Gura's views on God are his own personal beliefs and may not necessarily align with the beliefs of others. Different people may have different understandings and experiences of God, and it's important to respect and appreciate the diversity of beliefs and practices within different spiritual traditions.

@Stovo

2 hours ago, Stovo said:

Leo Gura is a personal development coach and the founder of the website Actualized.org. It is important to note that Gura's views on God are his own personal beliefs and may not necessarily align with the beliefs of others.

According to Gura, God is an infinite, all-knowing, all-powerful, and all-loving consciousness that is the source of all existence. Gura believes that God is the ultimate reality, and that everything in the universe is a manifestation of God's consciousness.

Gura believes that humans have a natural inclination towards God, and that we are all connected to God through our consciousness. He teaches that we can access this connection through spiritual practices such as meditation and prayer, and that doing so can bring us closer to God and help us to experience a sense of unity with all things.

Gura also believes that God is a personal God who is present in our lives and is interested in our well-being. He teaches that we can develop a relationship with God through communication and trust, and that this relationship can bring us closer to our true purpose and help us to live more meaningful and fulfilling lives.

It's important to note that Gura's views on God are his own personal beliefs and may not necessarily align with the beliefs of others. Different people may have different understandings and experiences of God, and it's important to respect and appreciate the diversity of beliefs and practices within different spiritual traditions.

Well, again for a chat robot it's impressive @Leo Gura. And this without access to the internet as of yet.

7 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

The concepts of "force", "energy" and especially "substance" could easily harbor Cartesian-Newtonian assumptions

I told it to repharase it, but imagine if this is a live conversation with an AI it can correct the text any time and any way.

A pistol is a small, handheld device that is used to shoot projectiles, similar to an arrow from a bow. The projectile, or bullet, is a small, metal object that is similar in size and shape to an arrowhead. The bullet is placed inside a cylinder, which is like a quiver that holds multiple arrows.

To use the pistol, you load the bullets into the cylinder and then aim the barrel of the pistol at your target. The barrel is a long, narrow tube that extends from the handle of the pistol. To shoot the bullet, you pull a trigger, which is a small lever located on the handle of the pistol.

When the trigger is pulled, a reaction occurs inside the barrel of the pistol that propels the bullet out of the barrel and towards the target. This reaction is caused by a small piece of metal called a primer, which is struck by the trigger and ignites a powder.

The pistol is a useful tool for hunting and defending oneself, as it can shoot projectiles at a faster speed and with greater impact than a bow and arrow. However, it is important to use caution when handling a pistol, as the reaction that propels the bullet can be dangerous and can cause harm to others if used improperly. It is important to follow safety guidelines and to only use the pistol when necessary.

It can be used with a debate template as well:

Create a professional debate template between person A who is representing and defending: {1} and person B who is representing and defending: {2}. Both of them will give professional arguments and both of them will argue in good faith and will give clarification if asked and will give a lot of specific examples when it comes to describing their stance. The debate is about {3}

replace {1} with one stance, replace {2} with an opposing stance and replace {3} with the debate topic.

So it can look like this for example:

Create a professional debate template between person A who is representing and defending: Technology is necessary but nowhere near sufficient alone and person B who is representing and defending: Technology alone is enough to solve all problems. Both of them will give professional arguments and both of them will argue in good faith and will give clarification if asked and will give a lot of specific examples when it comes to describing their stance. The debate is about Whether technology alone can solve all human problems.

After it gives the first round, tell it to "continue the debate" or to "continue with the next round" or with anything similar to that. It can go through several rounds.

Here is a snippet from the first round:

Debate template:

Moderator: Welcome to the debate on the topic of whether technology alone can solve all human problems. We have two debaters with us today: Person A, representing the viewpoint that technology is necessary but nowhere near sufficient alone, and Person B, representing the viewpoint that technology alone is enough to solve all problems.

Person A: Thank you, moderator. I believe that technology is a powerful tool that can certainly help us solve many problems. However, I do not believe that it is sufficient on its own to solve all human problems. Technology can only do so much, and there are many issues that require other forms of intervention, such as social, political, and economic changes.

Person B: Thank you, moderator. I disagree with Person A's viewpoint. I believe that technology alone is enough to solve all problems. Technology has the power to revolutionize industries, streamline processes, and solve problems in ways that were once thought impossible. Just look at how technology has transformed the way we communicate, the way we work, and the way we live our daily lives.

Moderator: Thank you both for your opening statements. Person A, can you give some specific examples of problems that cannot be solved solely through technology?

Person A: Sure. One example is climate change. While technology can certainly help us reduce our carbon emissions and mitigate the effects of climate change, it is not enough on its own. We also need to make fundamental changes to our economic and political systems in order to address this problem. Another example is poverty. Technology can certainly help lift people out of poverty, but it cannot address the root causes of poverty, such as inequality and lack of access to education and resources.

Person B: I agree that climate change and poverty are complex problems that require a multifaceted approach. However, I believe that technology can play a crucial role in solving these problems. For example, renewable energy technologies can help reduce our reliance on fossil fuels and mitigate climate change. And, through programs like digital literacy and online education, technology can help lift people out of poverty by providing access to knowledge and resources that were previously out of reach.

Moderator: Thank you both for your responses. Person B, can you provide some specific examples of problems that have been solved through technology alone?

Person B: Of course. One example is the eradication of smallpox. Smallpox was a deadly disease that killed millions of people around the world. Thanks to the development of the smallpox vaccine, we were able to eliminate the disease completely. Another example is the moon landing. The technology that was developed for the Apollo 11 mission allowed us to land on the moon and achieve something that was once thought impossible. These are just a couple of examples, but there are countless others that demonstrate the power of technology to solve problems.

Person A: I agree that technology has certainly played a crucial role in solving some problems, but I do not believe that it is sufficient on its own to solve all problems. For example, while the smallpox vaccine was a major achievement, it was only one piece of the puzzle. It required a coordinated global effort to administer the vaccine and eliminate the disease. And while the moon landing was an impressive feat, it did not solve any problems that were affecting people on Earth.

Moderator: Thank you both for your responses. This concludes our debate on whether technology alone can solve all human problems. I hope that this discussion has given our audience a better understanding of both sides of this issue. Thank you to Person A and Person B for their thoughtful and professional arguments.

Edited by zurew

On 12/19/2022 at 2:18 PM, spiritual memes said:

That's because this AI was trained on huge, diverse amounts of data.

Which is why I keep telling you guys to take in a wide diversity of sources & perspectives.

That literally makes you more God-like.

There was a GPT AI trained on 4chan that started spouting toxic hate speech.

https://www.analyticsinsight.net/how-4chan-trained-ai-became-a-hate-speech-machine/

No different than a human mind.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It can also give a detailed summary of any book.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

12 hours ago, Stovo said:

I don't see it mentioning psychedelics here. What a loser AI. It got it all wrong.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

It just keeps getting better.

Q: I really like the song ‘don’t you see’ by sard underground. What are some similar songs.

A: "Don't You See" by Sard Underground is a catchy and energetic pop song with elements of dance and electronic music. If you enjoy this song, you may also enjoy listening to other pop, dance, and electronic songs with similar upbeat and energetic vibes. Some similar songs that you may enjoy include:

"Levels" by Avicii

"Turn Me On" by David Guetta featuring Nicki Minaj

"Can't Stop the Feeling!" by Justin Timberlake

"I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)" by Whitney Houston

"Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson

"Yeah!" by Usher featuring Lil Jon, Ludacris, and Lil Wayne

"I Gotta Feeling" by The Black Eyed Peas

"Raise Your Glass" by Pink

"Dynamite" by Taio Cruz

I hope you find some songs that you enjoy! Let me know if you have any other specific preferences or interests, and I can try to recommend more similar songs.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Can you explain to me god from Leo Gura's perspective:

Leo Gura is a personal development coach and the founder of Actualized.org, a website that provides self-improvement resources and personal growth content. It is not clear what Gura's specific perspective on God is, as he has not publicly shared his beliefs on this topic in great detail. Without more information, I am unable to provide a specific explanation of Gura's perspective on God.

It is important to note that people have many different beliefs about God and the nature of the divine. Some people believe in a personal God who is involved in the world and responds to individual prayers, while others believe in a more abstract or impersonal concept of the divine. Some people believe in multiple gods or goddesses, while others do not believe in God at all. The concept of God is a complex and multifaceted topic, and different people may have very different understandings of what it means.

What a cope out answer. So, the A.I has data up to 2021, but conveniently doesn't have data on Leo Gura's god realization? I thought words and language from videos get recorded in the internet?

What does God mean to Leo Gura?

As I mentioned earlier, it is not clear what Leo Gura's specific beliefs about God are, as he has not publicly shared his perspective on this topic in great detail. Without more information, it is not possible for me to provide an accurate explanation of what God means to Gura.

It is important to remember that people's beliefs about God are often deeply personal and can be influenced by many different factors, including their cultural background, their life experiences, and their individual values and worldview. What God means to one person may be very different from what God means to another person, and it is not possible to accurately speculate on an individual's beliefs without more information.

How did Leo Gura have his god realization?

I am unable to provide information on Leo Gura's personal beliefs or experiences related to God, as I do not have access to this information. It is important to note that people's beliefs about God and their experiences of the divine can be highly personal and are often shaped by a variety of factors, including their cultural background, their life experiences, and their individual values and worldview. It is not possible to accurately speculate on an individual's beliefs or experiences without more information.

Leo Gura has made videos about spirituality, non-duality, infinity and psychedelics, and has talked about what god is. Are you denying that Leo Gura has not talked about god?

I apologize if my previous response was unclear. I did not mean to imply that Leo Gura has not talked about God in his videos or written content. It is possible that Gura has discussed his beliefs about God or the nature of the divine in his work, but I do not have access to this information and am unable to provide a specific explanation of his perspective on the topic.

It is important to note that people's beliefs about God are often complex and multifaceted, and can be influenced by a variety of factors. Different people may have very different beliefs about what God is and what it means to believe in God, and it is not possible to accurately speculate on an individual's beliefs without more information.

@Leo Gura, Chat bot seems to imply that you never talked about God, spirituality or psychedelics, but you've clearly talked about spirituality, non-duality, god realization, psychedelics, metaphysics, epistemology and philosophy and many self-help concepts., all of this before year 2021. Do you think that the chat bot is just programed to give safer answers, or is being limited in some way? It clearly knows you and your website exists, so it also clearly knows what you talked about, unless those videos have not been recorded in a certain way?

Understandable since most of my content is in video format and I doubt this AI is watching video, it is scraping text.

Once this AI can watch video it will become insanely powerful.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Chat bot seems to imply that you never talked about God, spirituality or psychedelics, but you've clearly talked about spirituality, non-duality, god realization, psychedelics, metaphysics, epistemology and philosophy and many self-help concepts., all of this before year 2021. Do you think that the chat bot is just programed to give safer answers, or is being limited in some way? It clearly knows you and your website exists, so it also clearly knows what you talked about, unless those videos have not been recorded in a certain way?

I'm pretty sure there's a caveat somewhere on the website saying that ChatGPT has limited knowledge of events after 2021. They seem to have decided to cut off its knowledge there.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Can you explain to me what psychedelics are?

Psychedelics are a group of substances that can alter a person's perception, mood, and cognition. These substances, also known as psychoactive or hallucinogenic drugs, are often used for recreational purposes, but they also have a long history of use in spiritual or religious rituals, as well as in therapy and research.

There are many different types of psychedelics, including naturally occurring substances such as psilocybin (found in certain types of mushrooms), LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide), and DMT (dimethyltryptamine), as well as synthetic substances like 2C-B (4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine) and 5-MeO-DMT (5-methoxy-dimethyltryptamine).

Psychedelics work by altering the levels of certain neurotransmitters, such as serotonin, in the brain. This can lead to changes in a person's perception, including visual and auditory hallucinations, as well as altered states of consciousness and changes in emotional and cognitive processes.

It is important to note that psychedelics are powerful and can have significant effects on a person's mental and physical well-being. These substances are not safe for everyone, and it is important to carefully consider the potential risks and benefits before using them. It is also important to use psychedelics responsibly, under the supervision of a trained professional and in a safe and controlled environment.

Is it true that psychedelics were used to treat drug addiction?

Yes, it is true that some studies have suggested that psychedelics may have potential as a treatment for drug addiction and other mental health conditions. However, it is important to note that research in this area is still in the early stages and more research is needed to fully understand the potential risks and benefits of using psychedelics in the treatment of drug addiction.

Several studies have shown that psychedelics, such as psilocybin and LSD, may be effective in reducing drug use and improving the symptoms of addiction in some individuals. For example, a small study published in the Journal of Psychoactive Drugs found that a single dose of psilocybin was associated with a significant reduction in alcohol abuse in individuals with alcohol dependence. Another study published in the Journal of Clinical Psychology found that a single dose of LSD was associated with significant reductions in drug use and psychological distress in individuals with substance use disorders.

However, it is important to note that these studies are limited and more research is needed to fully understand the potential risks and benefits of using psychedelics as a treatment for drug addiction. Additionally, it is important to note that psychedelics are powerful substances that can have significant effects on a person's mental and physical well-being, and they should be used with caution and under the supervision of a trained professional.

Does Actualized.org and Leo Gura have videos explaining what psychedelics are?

@Osaid

2 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I'm pretty sure there's a caveat somewhere on the website saying that ChatGPT has limited knowledge of events after 2021.

What do you mean? I thought chat had limited knowledge of events up to 2021? It still can answer historical events, and a large part of Leo's content was the past 8 years or so, so it certainly knows who he is, and what his website does.

@Leo Gura

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Understandable since most of my content is in video format and I doubt this AI is watching video, it is scraping text.

Once this AI can watch video it will become insanely powerful.

I see, so it's scrapping text as part of it's learning process? So, it may be aware of you, from your test website, or comments?

But wait a minute, it had to have browsed the internet beforehand, or fed information from one of the employees...right? How can this program know stuff, but can't access or browse the internet now? I'm confused...

Likely in the future a company is thinking about designing an A.I program that can scrap text and video. That's imaginably insane levels of creativity.