Leo Gura

Kanye Mega-Thread

46 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

All 3 of them were racist here.

Hasan was right in calling this a competition for biggest racist. Kanye won.

Part 2 of the interview gets even worse.

Kanye makes mentally ill people look bad. None of them are this racist. It's not like bipolar makes you a racist theocrat. That's something of Kanye's own making.

Wheres part 2 ? Cant find anyhting online

17 minutes ago, bambi said:

Wheres part 2 ? Cant find anyhting online

I watched it via Hasan, who got a temporary copyright ban for livestreaming it.

You might still be able to find it via Hasan's channels.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This whole thing might be a trick to identify and arrest antisemites. Everyone who shows support for kanye on twitter might get arrested. They did a good job at making twitter seem more user friendly. With musk allegedly buying it.

Edited by Eyowey

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

5 minutes ago, Average Investor said:

Graduation #1? 

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy obviously. Graduation has some great songs but a lot of water as well.

hrhrhtewgfegege

One of his cousins should convert to Judaism, that would fix the issue,

All jokes aside, it's actually weird to see this side of Kanye. He used to be muuch more down to earth. I find it sad that he got lost in these far right ideologies. I think this is a great example of what Leo was talking about in his video on the trap of a toxic life purpose.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

10 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Kanye - How to throw away your entire career, wealth and social status 101

He's so tired of being a MK-ultra puppet, tired and burned up that has nothing to lose.

Outside of his current shenanigans one thing that's really rubbed me the wrong way over the years is how little respect Kanye has for his audience.

The whole release cycle for the Donda album is a prime example. Endless announcements and changes to release dates, livestreams where literally nothing happened for hours, tickets for huge stadium events where he'd play tracks without performing, not bothering to give the album any artwork, selling both the main album and "Donda 2" (which turned out to be unfinished) in the form of an over-priced "stem-player". The guy does not give a single crap about how much of his fans time and money he wastes.

@eggopm3 Kanye only loves Kanye

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

He needs to go back to hanging out with Jay-Z more. Dude became a billionaire and married the finest pussy on Earth (Beyonce), yet you don't see him going clinically insane and unhinged despite his accomplishments.

Kanye will be in a padded room soon lmao.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy yeah, not a matter of who you hang with at this point . He needs to go somewhere quiet and relax. I just fear he’ll end up homeless. 

◭"89"

34 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Roy yeah, not a matter of who you hang with at this point . He needs to go somewhere quiet and relax. I just fear he’ll end up homeless. 

You think so? I'm sure if he had the right people in his life they'd tell him to stop going on talk shows and saying he loves the Nazis lol.

That's what friends are for after all.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy Yeah well, realistically Kanye is destroying everything he touches. I haven't met a friend who would stick around through something like that. He's dangerous to be around.

◭"89"

@Roy They probably have 

◭"89"

2 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

One of his cousins should convert to Judaism, that would fix the issue,

All jokes aside, it's actually weird to see this side of Kanye. He used to be muuch more down to earth. I find it sad that he got lost in these far right ideologies. I think this is a great example of what Leo was talking about in his video on the trap of a toxic life purpose.

Im not seeing anything wrong with what he said? Does rap culture discriminate against gay people? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral

54 minutes ago, integral said:

Im not seeing anything wrong with what he said? Does rap culture discriminate against gay people? 

Yes, rap culture did for a time, in the 70's and 80's. Although today mostly in the surface rappers tone it down and some rappers talk nice about gay people, there's a deeper layer of covert homophobia not just in rap culture but even in hip hop culture. For example, forgot the name of tbe black rapper that twerked on the devil in one of his songs, but he's open about his homosexuality, and most rappers were quick to shot him down with hate and demonising language.

I haven't watched any of Kanye's interviews, except for a few clips were he comes across as extremely incoherent, but I like his new song! Nice Donny Hathaway sample. "Everyone's a Karen / Claimin' that they care"... "I forgot what fear is / Other than the fear of the almighty Yashua / Who knew you before you knew who you was"! My favourite line is: "You knew I follow God, so you should follow me". This is exactly how a hierarchy (which etymologically means "sacred ruler") is supposed to be: a leader who follows God and people who follow their leader! Then, everyone is following God...

It confirms what I wrote about Kanye the other day, which I refrained from posting here: I could be wrong but my suspicion is that Kanye doesn’t really care about the actual content of what he is saying. All he cares about is exercising his notion of “freedom”, which is “my right to do whatever the hell I want whenever the hell I want to”. This childish sense of “freedom” is inhibited by anything which “they say you’re not supposed to do”. Since 1945, the ultimate thing that you are not supposed to do is everything that Kanye has recently been doing. He is essentially stuck in a vicious circle of taboo-breaking in the name of “freedom”…

It is really a positive development for you progressives. Very few people will be convinced by any of what Kanye is saying because he is obviously unhinged. This bolsters the association in the common mind between conspiratorial thinking and mental illness. Not only that, but many on the Right will follow Kanye off the cliff of his own personal melodrama. This debacle can also be used to smear Trump and even Musk’s takeover of Twitter!

Edited by Oeaohoo

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

625BD79D-B102-4144-92A5-5846C436D718.jpeg

◭"89"