RedLine

Is there actually progress in game?

56 posts in this topic

@Tahuti I'm a white woman and I've dated non-white men. Weird that you're even wrapped up in this, sounds like you're creating fake barriers for yourself 

5 hours ago, Tahuti said:

You must be tall, and white. My point will always stand true. Just look at the guys these women date.

Send me 10 Instagram accounts of females you know who is dating a male with a darker skin complexion, in my PM's.

Most of these women are living in countries where the population is predominantly white guys, it's more of a sampling issue than anything.

There are whole cliques of women who fetishize black men

5 hours ago, Tahuti said:

Imagine being under 6' and not white. You have no idea what "lots of work even means". Lower your standards and you will get mad women. My standards were at the lowest and still no white girls. Only Latinas and other races which are not white.

My best friend in school was a 5'5 Bangladeshi guy who did way better with hot women when we went to uni than I did.

One of my wings is a 5'4" black guy. White girls love him. He has more sex than me.

Stop making excuses. Your game just sucks.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Tahuti

Ur right sorta its just that I think it's largely a limiting belief 

U can find tons of examples of people who don't fit conventional beauty standards attracting beautiful women 

Women don't only look at conventional physical beauty standards. Lots of other factors, and other things that draw women in  

Get that limiting belief out ASAP. I've had that limiting belief for a while so I get it. But it will only hurt and limit you. 

Write and take on some powerful and inspirational beliefs  and challenging your current ones 

limiting beliefs starts at: 

1:14:00 

imagine what you want, tackle any limiting beliefs, overcome every obstacle, achieve it 
conceive believe achieve 

Edited by Jacob Morres

@Tahuti ?? 

Check out Justin Marc on YouTube. Dude is 5 4 and indian. Yet he gets cute white girls. His wing is 5 9 and indian and also gets cute white girls 

Conventionally yes, tall and white makes it make 2-4x easier 

But that doesn't mean, you can't have good success without that 

Edited by Jacob Morres

@Tahuti ik but ur hypothesis was just rly pro white + tall. But I can think of many other examples in my life of non-white ppl getting w white girls 

2 hours ago, Tahuti said:

One guy.

What one man can do another can do.

Dump the idea of game and think about connection.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What one man can do another can do

Leo take into account that people have different personalities and vibes. Just because a few people can do that does not mean most people can even with practice. I know a guy in my city that has insane game and he outperforms guys that have been doing game way longer than him. Because he has the right personality for it. 

I agree that with lots of practice you can improve a lot but comparing yourself with a specific person is not correct in my opinion.

Also take into account that people have different lives. Some people have other stuff to do outside game like friends, hobbies, work etc so they cannot afford to do hardcore pickup every single week for many years. Maybe you designed your life in a way where you could take a 2 year break from other stuff and just do pickup but most cannot do that.

I am not saying that you cannot go out at all, that is ofc an excuse that guys use.

However to me if you are able to do 1000-2000 approaches (especially if you do a lot of daygame) , especially if you have some decent social skills to begin with it should be enough to handle your dating life with that experience, assuming your standards arent crazy high and you are not going for the top 5% of women. Just to have a decent dating life and some options.

Hustle always beats talent and right circumstances.

If he didn't put in few thousand approaches there's nothing to be butthurt about.

Your results will only increase linearly if you track them and you have a process. If you randomly go out for 10 years for sure you'll make progress but on what metrics and how would you even be able to compare? It's really useful to systemize game, break it down into different categories and really take the study of it seriously otherwise you'll be like every other guy. You'll get some results sometimes and sometimes not.

If you know that now you can reliably get x number of dates with girls that are X level of attractiveness and have relationships with them that last X amount of time then it's much easier to track your progress and how far you still are from where you wanna be. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

On 12/10/2022 at 4:06 PM, Tahuti said:

White + Tall = Vagina.

On 12/10/2022 at 4:06 PM, Tahuti said:

Game is bullshit.

LOL

Someone is bitter...

What guys constantly forget it that you're not trying to sleep with every girl. All you really need is 1 in 500.

Edited by Leo Gura

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

All you really need is 1 in 500

It takes me around 2 hours to do 10 solid approaches. That means 100 hours to get 1 lay. Do you really expect people to be ok with such numbers? Maybe at first ok since it is an investment to learn the skills but normally it should be less once you get the first few hundreds of approaches away and learn the basics.

A friend of mine took 600 approaches for first his lay then around 1000 he started getting consistent results. Now he sleeps with around 1/20 girls he approaches (he has done close to 3000 though).

I am getting better.

I go out of the house every day, to deal with women.

The lower my expectations are, the happier I am.

I am a high value male. That gets my foot in the door.

You need to progress financially and spiritually for your game to progress.