RedLine

Is there actually progress in game?

56 posts in this topic

For my experience of 10 years learning about pick up, I did not experience linear progress. There were times when I pickup very atracctive girls and times when I am systematically rejected.

For me, it is all about my energy, how I  feel. If I am stuck in my head, in my neurosis (most of the times), I can have the best games techniques but I won´t pickup the girl because there is no real human connection. However, if that day  I feel good in my body and happy (sadly most of the times because I am drunk) I pick up girls easy and all the lessons I learn from PUAs flow very easily. 

So basically every time I go out I start from scratch.  One day I pick up a very hot girl and next week I am not even able to open a 5/10...

You can share your experience. There was progress in game for you or your successes are random like me?

Attractiveness is mostly based on how healthy you are. Health makes you feel and look good. The better you feel the better your "personality" is. I put the brackets because personality is not a static thing.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

Def huge progress. But there is some truth in that you can't just coast on your past success, you must put in the work every night. You aren't just gonna get sex for showing up, you gotta work the room and hustle. But your game should get much better every 6 months.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Learn chess. It really helps with pickup. Chess and pickup is all about positional play. 

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Learn chess. It really helps with pickup. Chess and pickup is all about positional play. 

lmao

8 minutes ago, something_else said:

lmao

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@StarStruck Please don't mislead newbies.

Lately I got into chess lol

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

And speed too... Speed is as important in business as it is in bed xD

10 minutes ago, Kshantivadin said:

And speed too... Speed is as important in business as it is in bed xD

dominant across the board ?

@StarStruck its all about positioning i love chess great anolgy !

Putting yourself in a position to show who you are
Putting yourself in a position to show why she should sleep with you
Putting yourself in a position to make her think about you...etc.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

28 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StarStruck its all about positioning i love chess great anolgy !

Putting yourself in a position to show who you are
Putting yourself in a position to show why she should sleep with you
Putting yourself in a position to make her think about you...etc.

Leo didn’t like it though and he omniscient. 
Sometimes I do take my analogies too far and people can’t follow me. Or I don’t explain it enough I think.

Edited by StarStruck

@StarStruck Great anolgy wrong thread..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

Get into unicycling. It's really helps get girls.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Get into unicycling. It's really helps get girls.

because girls will allways test your balance?

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

Growth as always comes from within and has nothing to do with the external.

You go out and get rejected hard but you continue to do your thing. When before you went home and resigned -> Growth.

You used to think about ways to impress her or what to say and now these thoughts don’t even come to mind. -> Growth

You thought that you needed women in your life in order to feel complete and now realize you are perfectly happy and complete on your own. -> Growth

@Tahuti that's like saying big and strong=easy goal in football

It's you.

Now fight.

On 12/4/2022 at 6:04 PM, RedLine said:

For me, it is all about my energy, how I  feel. If I am stuck in my head, in my neurosis (most of the times), I can have the best games techniques but I won´t pickup the girl because there is no real human connection. However, if that day  I feel good in my body and happy (sadly most of the times because I am drunk) I pick up girls easy and all the lessons I learn from PUAs flow very easily. 

If this is true then your focus in 2023. should be how to make yourself feel as good as possible going out talking to people without getting drunk! 

How does that sound?

On 10/12/2022 at 10:06 PM, Tahuti said:

White + Tall = Vagina.

Am both, and it's certainly not that easy. It still takes lots of work. Especially if you're kinda shy naturally.

3 minutes ago, Tahuti said:

No, Just your shyness makes you distant from them. I am speaking primarily about white women.

I can get any other race effortlessly, many girls tell me I should star in "too hot to handle". I am only 5'11.

I can't get any white girls even the ugly ones. Look at every white girl's Instagram. 1/1000000000 has a darker skinned partner(not just black).

To blame it on height is too eazy. cmon man