Someone here

I'm having sex soon

49 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Energy transfers. If you're so shy, nervous and over thinking this whole thing to this degree then She will catch your nervousness and feel awkward/guilty and might not want sex anymore. 

50 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful counting your chickens before they hatch. Women are notoriously not to be relied on for timely sex.

47 minutes ago, Tahuti said:

You are not being chill.

This isn't a dinner with Catherine Elizabeth Middleton the princess of Wales. 

^^^ These are key. If she senses you are super desperate and needy, she will feel incredibly turned off and then you have an expensive empty hotel room for 4 days. Dont get too giddy

nopuss.jpg

5 minutes ago, Phil King said:

These are key. If she senses you are super desperate and needy, she will feel incredibly turned off and then you have an expensive empty hotel room for 4 days. Dont get too giddy

That's legit. If a woman senses desperation then she is going to feel kinda freaked out or eerie about it. 

Sex is way way way too important for us regular woman. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

7 minutes ago, Tahuti said:

I swear to god I feel like I have seen you before in real life. Idk maybe  you have one of those familiar faces. A few other people on this forum I have seen as well.

Yea I think I saw you in a dollar store buying $1 condoms and I was like - "nah, that's cheap." xD

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Tahuti She is a shape shifter 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Tahuti said:

No, I might have been stocking some...I am from NY are you?

No worries. I often roam around NY Station at night. Many people see me. 

♡✸♡.

@Tahuti Her face will be different tomorrow it’s just a picture 

◭"89"

@Tahuti it’s not her, I’ve seen her face 

Ahah sorry Tyler I know who you are ol’ girl

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Tahuti said:

Maybe.. This one there I think is actually her. IDK it hits different. 

It's an internet picture. It's not me. I usually shop for pictures that resemble me in some way. I have long hair below my shoulders. My face is a bit like the picture and it looked eerily similar to me so I feel good because it carries my vibe. 

I'm too hell bent on protecting my identity on the internet due to personal reasons. I'm a bit guarded about my whereabouts. So I constantly feel insecure and change pictures etc. 

Maybe one day all the fear and insecurities will die down and I'll finally be able to be myself without fear. Till then I'll live like a shapeshifter. 

♡✸♡.

1 minute ago, Tahuti said:

Have you heard of a place called Rochester?

Hey let's not derail the thread with this chat. . I am not in the mood to pm right now and I'm not a super chatty person either. No offense please. 

You have a great day! 

♡✸♡.

On 12/4/2022 at 1:20 PM, Someone here said:

My primary concern is that the last two times I masturbated ..I was so sensitive (because I've been doing nofap since January). I ejaculated in less than 3 minutes.  So I don't want that to happen when I fuck this girl..I want this night to last for hours ..I want to absolutely fuck the shit out of this girl .if I ejaculate too early ,it will be a failure. 

Are you extremely old, unhealthy or have very low libido? If the answer is "no" to all those questions, you should easily be able to go at least 3 rounds with a girl in a whole night, ESPECIALLY if you've been doing nofap for almost a year.

Edited by CultivateLove

On 5.12.2022 at 1:26 AM, Tahuti said:

I can Cum in less than 8 Seconds in sphinx pose, performing Mula bandha. Contracting the lower-back, extending the ankles into a flexed position as if pushing away from body, and then extending the knee caps into a flex(locked) position, maintaining pressure on the perineal body(Pelvis' Pubic Bone Arch).

I don't get it. Video illustration plz :D

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Someone herehere

Seems like you're putting a lot of pressure on yourself.

Don't do that. Just have sex several times. Do a lot of foreplay, fingering and pussy licking.

Then when you penetrate don't just start like a rabbit with super fast thrusting, like this you'd cum immediately.

Do slow thrusting. Watch your breath. Practice deep belly breathing instead of shallow and fast chest breathing.

Practice that before in your fapping sessions.

If you are disciplined enough you can easily make a fapping session last 20 minutes without cumming.

I've had 45 minute long sessions with an explosion at the end, so it's definitely possible to postpone your money shot a lot.

Use the g spot fingering technique and the rubbing her clit technique (carefully, with moisture, not rubbing too strong, especially in the beginning).

When you lick her, don't actually lick her like a dog. Instead, find her clit and suck on it as if it was like a little nipple, that's the best technique.

When you're close to the point of no return, just stop penetrating, pull it out. If she's like "why you stop?" you just tell her that you're postponing your cum shot.

Wait for a moment with your dick outside of her and do the belly breathing, think of something else, don't look at how hot she is or anything.

If you need to you can flex your pc muscle (the same muscle you'd use to interrupt your pissing stream) and sort of close of the pipe ? that will prevent you from orgasming too.

You could even press with your fingers in the perineum area to stop the orgasm by again closing the pipe.

And if you cum early anyway, just don't give a fuck about it!

DON'T be apologetic about it. You're still way too much in that "omg I must please her" frame. Instead, blame it on her hotness. "That's all your fault...you turned me on way too much with your hot body, you made me cum fast...".

Good luck and have fun! :)

Having your own house is paramount to good sex. 

Often girls are uncomfortable in different places.. Sex needs total privacy. 

Like your own place where you can comfortably explore every position. 

Relax a lot and make her relax 

One of the reasons I couldn't have sex with my ex is because he couldn't get me to relax, he would do the opposite and make me anxious by talking too much about the date, condoms and would put me off. 

Sex is really about chemistry building. Not making transactions. It's a free flow. It's not the time to negotiate. 

So be careful to not blow it up before it even begins. 

How you treat a woman before, during and after sex is the ultimate deal breaker for a woman. 

Some tips 

• Try not to be selfish at all. Number one mood killer for women is when they realize in the man is being demanding and selfish with his needs 
  • Don't expect the women to do anything. You do first. Most women are nervous and unprepared. You have to get her stimulated
  • Start with clitoral stimulation in the upward direction and keep your hand on the pussy all the time. 
  • Play with her breasts but don't be harsh. 
  • Women like being kissed on the neck. Kissing is a way a man shows affection to a woman. So do a lot of kissing 
  • Rub your dick on her pussy to get her turned on like crazy 
  • Keep your fingers at the entrance of the vagina and keep edging to make her crave insertion 
  • Finger her. Fingering can proceed clitoral stimulation. 
  • The most important thing for a woman is how you blend in with her sexual instinct. Sex is a process of a man's submission to a woman and not the other way around. The woman only submits during penetration. But the man needs to dominate during penetration but otherwise he needs to have the attitude of paying attention, listening to her, if she wants something giving it to her generously, asking her what she wants, even imagining what she might expect next is a great way of making her feel loved and understood. It means you care about her satisfaction and not just yours. Nothing turns off a woman more than knowing that you only care about your own satisfaction but don't put effort in stimulating her. That attitude sucks and removes whatever excitement is building in her. Don't make her feel deprived. The goal of sex is to make her feel loved, kissed, wanted, aroused and then fucked. So lots of foreplay and being gentle and keeping her desires, fantasies and needs in mind. 

Goodluck. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Arrogant guys usually don't do good in bed, because they rarely care about her needs or arousal. 

When I couldn't manage to have sex with my first ex, I thought I was the problem and I thought maybe my sex drive wasn't high enough. 

But when I met my last ex, I was desiring sex like crazy because he was saying all the right things my mind wanted to hear. I felt very stimulated and really wanted it with him. 

So the problem was really the guy, he just didn't know how to turn me on. 

It's really about connecting deeply with the woman and you automatically read her mind.

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

@Someone here Bruddah if all goes wrong just ejaculate and evacuate

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

9 minutes ago, Tahuti said:

If anyone has an orgasm from my scientific approach towards mula bandha. Just know God Loves you ;) Love you all. 

I still have no idea what to do.

Why did bro dissapear? ?

I hope it's not for this whack ass advice offered. People don't understand or relate to the excitement of the first time. 

I'm with you bro. 

@Tahuti He said he rented a hotel for several days. Maybe he is busy going at it still.