OBEler

Is this God realization?

18 posts in this topic

My girlfriend had the realization, that everything is nothing and that you are nothing and therefore you are everything and total alone. There is no difference between anything. I am you and you are me. is this God realization? 

Edited by OBEler

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

My girlfriend had the realization, that everything is nothing and that you are nothing and therefore you are everything and total alone. There is no difference between anything. I am you and you are me. is this God realization? 

This isn’t necessarily true. You can say that there is the same essence or even same non essence to everything, but your mom’s index finger isn’t the concept of gravity. Experience cannot exist without apparent differences to be perceived. Just a point of clarification I thought I’d add. 

Is this God Realization? Well, it’s definitely not Leo’s definition of God Realization because part of that definition is that no one else “has” it. 

It sounds like she’s seen a noteworthy degree of insight. Whether it aligns with this baseless buzzword or that one is pretty irrelevant. Does it improve her life? Is it enjoyable? Is it useful? Whatever it happens to be. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@OBEler

Ask lucid characters in your dream are you in lucid dream or not. Maybe they'll know.

Who told you that "others" are real?

God realization is when you realize your girlfriend is a dream.

:)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God realization is when you realize your girlfriend is a dream.

:)

Or....that you are Leo....

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

No. God realization is when you realize that the bottomless nothing is infinite love, infinite abundance,  infinite you, the infinite source of existence, and you fall on your knees crying like a fountain and your whole being vibrates with a single expression: hallelujah

@acidgoofy Yeah but what does that mean exactly

@Leo GurayeahGura Yeah She did not said I am a dream. She did not use the words dream or imagination. 

She took 5 meo (10 mg rectal) .  It scared here very deeply. The worst of the worst she could imagine. 

I forgot She also said there is no scale. No left, no right, no up or down. How Big or small is something is collapsed completely. Did it improved her life? I think so, because the week after She had daily awakenings and she now is more aware on a baseline level and can go deeper 

9 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I forgot She also said there is no scale. No left, no right, no up or down. How Big or small is something is collapsed completely

Of course all her insights are valid.

But proper God-Realization something even more.

If she's terrified of 10mg, her mind is not yet pure enough to really access God-Consciousness. She has a lot of inner work to do. That unfinished work and that fear will keep her from accessing the really high understanding.

In the end she simply needs to realize that she's God. It's not exactly a subtle realization.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura but if She saids she realized She is everything and therefore total alone, then this implies She is God. She cannot be something else than that. 

Ok but I somehow understand that it is not total clear to her, maybe a subtle God realization

9 minutes ago, OBEler said:

then this implies She is God.

No, it doesn't imply that. Your implications are just theories. Realizing you are God is DIRECT. It's not some deduction by process of elimination.

She cannot be something else than that. 

She could believe she's a space-chicken.

When she truly realizes she's God, she won't shut up about it. You'll be hearing her screaming it at you.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 hours ago, OBEler said:

It scared here very deeply. The worst of the worst she could imagine. 

I forgot She also said there is no scale. No left, no right, no up or down. How Big or small is something is collapsed completely. Did it improved her life?

Yes , it improves her life because because now she knows that she is afraid of the formless and she faced this fear. the fear is because she is attached to the form. the form really is the ego. she must work at it so that she can dissolve the form completely without fear, even with pleasure.

Edited by Breakingthewall

@OBEler I think that's right on track, but doesn't it also include realizing  that you are the only conscious Being in existence and that your all alone.  That the Universe is the Bubble.

The realization that "you" are alone is a hallmark of solipsism. It seems she is still bound to the idea of "you". It is a partial awakening, but deeply realize that there is no ultimate you, and that every being in the universe is the same Consciousness infinitely manifesting itself. I am the same Consciousness as you, in another form, and not an illusion in "your" imagination. It is all Consciousness.

That which is awake even in our sleep,
Giving form in dreams to the objects of
Sense craving, that indeed is pure light,
Brahman the immortal, who contains all
The Cosmos, and beyond whom none can go.
For this Self is supreme!

As the same fire assumes different shapes
When it consumes objects differing in shape,
So does the Self take the shape
Of every creature in whom he is present.

As the same air assumes different shapes
When it enters objects differing in shape,
So does the one Self take the shape
Of every creature in whom he is present.

- Katha 2.2.8-10

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

awakening is not knowing things. that is ego in the end. Awakening is first realizing what you are: the infinite. and above all, savor what you are, be it. It is not: ah yes, I know I am infinite since the finite is limit and that cannot be blah blah blah. just ego.

infinity is the absence of ego, the absence of limits. to become infinity you have to deconstruct the limits with which you have enclosed yourself. It's not that complicated, but you have to be insightful and brave. there are many traps. savoring the freedom of the infinite is what we are called to. there is nothing like it. any prison is misery

@OBEler when you have the realization you will die as an individual idea and you will be screaming in ecstasy. You can think you know but until you die you have not realized its just an idea. Even according to science we are nothing when you look closely at anything it turns into nothing.

Edited by Hojo