Hero in progress

Alot of men and women in the western world have become sexual degenerates.

192 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Roy said:

Jesus Christ that is just as good as it is bad xD

The analogy solely represents the supply and demand aspect that is highly skewed towards women/employers and against men/employees.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Tyler Robinson It's not being naughty that's the problem. I myself like a naughty woman. But if that woman is incapable of being in a long term relationship with one dude, then we have a problem. It means that she can't keep company with one person for too long, for whatever reasons, and that makes her an unsafe environment for my children. She's just not family material.

1 hour ago, jivvie said:

Most men of value do not want a woman that’s had 5-9 men inside her. I surely did not.

Omg I am dying ??? thanks for putting a picture to this ???

30 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Tyler Robinson It's not being naughty that's the problem. I myself like a naughty woman. But if that woman is incapable of being in a long term relationship with one dude, then we have a problem. It means that she can't keep company with one person for too long, for whatever reasons, and that makes her an unsafe environment for my children. She's just not family material.

How do you know that it was her fault exactly. Maybe it was the guy who was not being nice to her. Preemptive judgement is a bad thing. Getting to know a woman is better than judging her by her dating history. Lots of women trust men and those men eventually turn out to be assholes. Nobody can know who a person is beforehand. By the way I can use the same logic with men. If a man cannot attract a woman or had several women then in my eyes he might not be a good boyfriend /husband/father material. This judgement is regardless of gender but this thread somehow makes it only about women. 

Statistically speaking men cheat a ton more than women do. Women have a lot to fear men for than the other way around. 

Right now I can give you millions of examples where men have murdered their pregnant girlfriends because they didn't want to be dads. So why should women trust men? On what basis? 

Trust is not a gender thing. It goes both ways. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Gesundheit2 they call the women who have slept with many men sexual degenerates on this thread. 

Then by that logic all the men on this dating forum are sexual degenerates too because they all talk about gaming multiple women 24/7.

Wouldn't it be sexist that the same standards don't apply to men? 

Why should a woman believe that these men are saints. Who is to say that these men will hook up with a woman and won't dump her the way they did with their women before? 

What makes them any more of a family material than the women who  they accuse of being less than ideal? 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

I had a girl on my bed once. We were playing a video game. I did not want to fuck her because I knew she had already been fucked. I only want virgins. I still get crushes on girls who are not virgins but I know that I will never be able to sleep with them. If I somehow do end up sleeping with a non-virgin then it will have the same vibe as sleeping with a prostitute. I will not be able to get deep fulfillment out of it. I curse god for making this world as it is. May god burn in hell forever.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

1 hour ago, Judy2 said:

i don't know if anyone here cares, but i think it's quite disgusting to see how some of you guys talk about women versus how you would talk to them. tbh it makes me feel pretty unsafe.

I don't speak for other men, but personally I view and judge it completely separately; how a woman is as a person or their "general personality" vs how they are romantically/sexually, or as a partner.

I'll paint an extreme example so the difference is clear;

I could meet a a girl at a bar and start talking to her. Maybe we hit it off and spend a few hours learning about each other. I find out she is a great person, seems really nice. I can tell she treats people well, she loves animals, doesn't have any obvious red flags. Is a stand out person. However say she reveals later on, "Hey just so you know I am a fulltime sex worker, that's how I pay my bills and student loans." That immediately casts a different perspective for me. It doesn't take away any of the other stuff, I would still fully respect her as a person, but she would immediately be off limits to me as a partner. I would no longer respect her romantically.

That is just my personal preference. My judgement is limited to my own preferences, I don't think this hypothetical girl should be restricted from doing whatever she pleases or perhaps needs to do to make ends meet. However there are social consequences to such behavior. Just like anything else.

hrhrhtewgfegege

17 minutes ago, Eyowey said:

I only want virgins

I only want virgin men. :D not even kidding. 

♡✸♡.

@Hero in progress stop eating red pills thats it

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

44 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I only want virgin men. :D not even kidding. 

There's an ocean in between us. So light a candle in the darkness. I keep trying to swim towards ya. But I'm only treading water ♫ lol

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

Just now, Eyowey said:

There's an ocean in between us. So light a candle in the darkness. I keep trying to swim towards ya. But I'm only treading water ♫ lol

Sperm takes time to swim. Don't worry. Keep swimming. ♫ 

♡✸♡.

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

How do you know that it was her fault exactly. Maybe it was the guy who was not being nice to her. Preemptive judgement is a bad thing. Getting to know a woman is better than judging her by her dating history. Lots of women trust men and those men eventually turn out to be assholes. Nobody can know who a person is beforehand. By the way I can use the same logic with men. If a man cannot attract a woman or had several women then in my eyes he might not be a good boyfriend /husband/father material. This judgement is regardless of gender but this thread somehow makes it only about women. 

Statistically speaking men cheat a ton more than women do. Women have a lot to fear men for than the other way around. 

Right now I can give you millions of examples where men have murdered their pregnant girlfriends because they didn't want to be dads. So why should women trust men? On what basis? 

Trust is not a gender thing. It goes both ways. 

This is where it gets tricky. It could be the fault of either genders or both. But generally speaking if a woman has a lot of sexual history with different dudes, that means one of two things, or sometimes both. She's either poorly vetting them in the first place (naive person), or she's actually a bad partner (horrible person), or both at the same time. In the first case, it's both her fault and the guys' fault, which doesn't excuse anyone. But if I am to ignore this, that will make me naive like her. It's just a good filter for vetting good women for long term partnership and family.

Obviously, this is not the case in all cases, and clearly some women might be just unlucky. But like I said, it's a useful filtering technique. Maybe other men will, but I'm not going to take my chances with them on the offshoot that this one girl could be an exception.

Cheating or sleeping around while in a committed relationship is a different topic and I have different views on it. My general rule of thumb there is that it's okay as long as it's a secret. I understand that women can crave different tastes of men sometimes, and vice-versa. But if she is doing it publicly, then she's disrespectful and I'm not going to take that. I'm just not going to be the enlightened postmodern cuck that is okay with open relationships. Do whatever you like undercovers, just don't let me and/or others know.

Edited by Gesundheit2

12 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

She's either poorly vetting them in the first place (naive person), or she's actually a bad partner (horrible person), or both at the same time. In the first case, it's both her fault and the guys' fault, which doesn't excuse anyone.

There's nothing like vetting in a relationship. You've either very little experience of relationships or you're very naive. You will never know what someone truly is in the beginning of a relationship, man or woman. Also being naive is not a fault, it is inherent in some people to be naive, it's like blaming a person for not knowing their friend is a thief, well they trusted the friendship 

A person can turn out to be good even if they appear bad to you initially. Beware of the judgement trap. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson Yes, we can't know for sure. There will always be a leap of faith at some point. But there are general rules and guidelines that are laid out for us by other men and women. Naivety comes from ignoring these guidelines, and the only person to get hurt will be the naive person themselves and nobody else.

@Roy

Very common that men will find they become more attractive to females as they age, and have a much harder time when younger.  Honestly females sexual market value diminishes each time they sleep with another man. That wont feel very good to hear that for a women, but I think most men would agree.  

Men mature at a later stage of life and usually have there shit together around 35- 40.  

Bless up Roy 

2 minutes ago, Hero in progress said:

@Roy

Very common that men will find they become more attractive to females as they age, and have a much harder time when younger.  Honestly females sexual market value diminishes each time they sleep with another man. That wont feel very good to hear that for a women, but I think most men would agree.  

Men mature at a later stage of life and usually have there shit together around 35- 40.  

Bless up Roy 

If you told me that a guy has slept with many girls, he won't be desirable to me. To me he would look like a player tbh. Women also perceive men a certain way. It's both ways. 

♡✸♡.

@universe

Question my purity If you like this is not something I am  insecure about, Ive already mentioned  the path of celibacy to men, its about as pure as you can get. 

In the meantime "Sexual liberation" for women - translation Let 100 men run through you cause its exploring your self or having fun ect 

And then get offending when men who have grinded and struggled there whole life dont wana know.

1 minute ago, Hero in progress said:

@universe

Question my purity If you like this is not something I am  insecure about, Ive already mentioned  the path of celibacy to men, its about as pure as you can get. 

In the meantime "Sexual liberation" for women - translation Let 100 men run through you cause its exploring your self or having fun ect 

And then get offending when men who have grinded and struggled there whole life dont wana know.

This is only possible if men have zero commitment issues.. But that's not the case. Most men have commitment issues. 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson

Thats why I also said that men would do well also to have discipline with their sexual energy, I dont think being some kind of player "fuckboy" is the answer either, but lets face it most men out there on not that, and would happily commit to the right female. Funny though women dont want that guy, they are attracted to the "badboy" fuckboy alot of the time and then get there heart broken by that very same type, and say something along the lines of "men have commitment issues" 

Yeah those ones do, because they got alot of options when it comes to females  

@Cat_eyes

Alot of men are degenerates aswell. If a women is pure they will have the spiritual discernment to be able weed those ones out when it comes to dating.