Hero in progress

Alot of men and women in the western world have become sexual degenerates.

192 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Hero in progress said:

Thats very noble of you Tyler, enjoy your life with your future husband who has a micro penis 

How do lesbians have sex i wonder? They must have loveless relationships.... ?

Men that have issues with there penis, ED or Micro need to find solutions, sex toys like strap ons. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

41 minutes ago, Hero in progress said:

I do think lots of sex does loosen a vagina yes.

I suggest before you post, you go back to high school and take grade 9 biology class. 

If that was the case, any woman who’s ever given birth to a baby would never be able to have sex again.

And we are talking about 50-70 cm baby here, not a 12 cm dick ??? 

Edited by no_name

Tyler I was being somewhat sarcastic because I dont believe you.. 

I dont think you will be in a relationship with a man whos got a micro penis

height, looks, penis size, income will all be relevant when you select a long term mate. Is it shallow? maybe, but still important factors and you know it. Dont try pull that high and noble malarky with me.  ;)  ay ay  

1 hour ago, Hero in progress said:

she used to come back smelling of fish and it was a extremely strong odour on her

I think this is genetic in your family and you probably stink too, you just don’t feel your own stink.

I recommend taking daily showers and washing your clothes after you wear them. 

Edited by no_name

Hey no name  I am aware that a vagina can tighten back up, but its never quite the same after having a baby is it.  

Hey Integral I believe lesbians resort to fingering and strap Ons 

2 minutes ago, Hero in progress said:

its never quite the same after having a baby is it.  

Did you by any chance go to medical school and done extensive research to claim this to be true? 

Nice little dig no name, This is the internet so you can say things like that, I think If that was in person though it would be a different  story, trust me. 

For context It was when she would come home from a night out before she bathed.  Probably shouldn't of brought that into the conversation in the first place with hindsight, but hay ho 

As for the baby thing, I dont need to be a doctor or do extensive research on that one thats just common sense 

Edited by Hero in progress

Just now, Hero in progress said:

Nice little dig no name, This is the internet so you can say things like that, I think If that was in person though it would be a different  story, trust me. 

For context It was when she would come home from a night out before she bathed.  Probably shouldn't of brought that into the conversation in the first place with hindsight, but hay ho 

You’re right, I don’t talk to losers in real life. Just not my circles.

6 minutes ago, Hero in progress said:

I dont think you will be in a relationship with a man whos got a micro penis

I literally had a relationship with a man without having sex with him. 

He was in another place and traveling during Covid was difficult.

We used to have phone sex and sexting. 

I didn't even freaking see his penis. I didn't even know how his penis looked. 

He used to arouse me, full body orgasms by simply talking to me and whispering through the phone. And I used to have multiple orgasms for a whole 5 hours, constant full orgasms, without even touching my vagina/clit. Just by his words. Because he was sexy at talking. 

He would make me cum several times through the night. Really powerful orgasms. And he would ejaculate several times too during this. 

He was just a simple blue collar worker and his height was 5 feet 9 inches. And he was an average looking bloke. 

You just don't know how male female attraction. It can even be mental. 

He was probably the most attractive guy I ever dated without even having sex. 

He used to tell me that sex is overrated and he was very right.. 

Love is a burning desire between two people and nothing stops them from enjoying each other, no physical barrier of looks or age or any other nonsense. 

You say all this shallow rubbish because you have never experienced true romantic love. It's like a thunder. 

Go experience something. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Frank question — did you ever have sex? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

why can’t a woman be “slutty” and still have self-respect at the same time? 

What about a woman who had sex with several men from age 20-22 and now she is 28 and had sex with one man in the past two years? Is she still a degenerate? What changed? 

would you date a woman who is a recovered drug addict and now a successful public speaker to motivate young women?

13 minutes ago, Hero in progress said:

@Tyler Robinson

Wouldn't you like to know ay, tbh I think you have got a little thing for me ;)  

*runs away. 

♡✸♡.

1 minute ago, Hero in progress said:

@Tyler Robinson

If that is your real picture on your profile you are very beautiful 

No I'm super ugly. Everything about me is ugly. I'm a masculine woman lol. 

And I don't care about men lol. I'm such a man hater.

Im a whale. I'm a cow. I'm a virgin Buffalo. 

Lmfao. And one more. I even have tiny tits 

Blaaaaah 

♡✸♡.