Hero in progress

Alot of men and women in the western world have become sexual degenerates.

192 posts in this topic

I never said that women need to be virgins. 

How can you be a slut and still have respect for yourself?  It goes way deeper than just taking a shower after, there are just some things that cant be scrubbed off 

Just now, Hero in progress said:

How can you be a slut and still have respect for yourself?  It goes way deeper than just taking a shower after, there are just some things that cant be scrubbed off 

You guys confuse women. On one hand you complain that we ladies don't give you a chance, that we are too picky. That we should be a bit loose. On the other hand when we sleep around, you have a problem with that. 

Like seriously dude, make a pick.

What the heck is a woman supposed to do. We get shamed either way. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

2 minutes ago, Hero in progress said:

Like what? Your judgment of them?

@Hero in progress I wrote a rather long, serious post on the previous page... and none of my points were addressed, as that's how it goes sometimes. But anyway: why are you tagging yourself in your responses?

I had a sister that went on a slut spree years ago when I was young and she used to come back smelling of fish and it was a extremely strong odour on her, and her personality changed in a ugly way, it got to a point were even men didnt want to sleep with her because she was so easy and trashy

I..... thanks for that visual, lol. I didn't need to know quite that much. ...honestly, what she needs, from your description, is probably a very long shower.

1) What makes you think that the "ugliness" that you saw that came outside, wouldn't have been something that was kept inside and/ or latent otherwise? Do you really think keeping it all in and to yourself makes it better?

2) Also, you don't seem to have a great relationship with your sister based on how you talk about her? You make your sister sound like a piece of meat...

Women can do whatever they want at the end of the day. Have as many sexual partners as your heart desires, but don't pretend that it doesn't have consequences on your spirit as a whole.

Ok, so.... what are the actual, apparent consequences of being promiscuous? I mean logistically, what do you think actually happens to women?? While I'm familiar with various semen retention theories, I'm not sure what you're taking as an indisputable truth here. Even if there is in fact a point to retaining one's energies.... y'all super fucking weird about it ("weird" in this case = neurotic and giving off culty vibes). But that's what often happens when you fetishize self-restraint, or anything, really.

the risk of disease, possible dangerous situations and shame and regret deep down,

The risk of disease is a valid enough concern (for which people do take precautions, often very seriously). Shame tends to have its roots almost purely in socialization/ culture/ upbringing, and regret is very personal.

Guess what: regret is a risk... because LIFE is risks. But that can go either way, with FOMO or with having baggage from too much negative, unwanted experiences.

Dont blame men If they desire some sort of innocence and purity when it comes to a serious relationship with the opposite sex. I dont want to go any where near a female who has a loose pussy because it has been drilled in a bunch of times from all kinds of men.  I dont think I am alone in that

Are you people actually ever serious about this whole "loose pussy" thing, or is it just a figure of speech? Because I've heard WAY too many people talk about vag in a literal way, and it's pretty dumb. As if the vag could magically discriminate against the owner of one penis or another, if lots of sex was somehow going to make someone looser....

So are you also saying... don't have too much sex with your husband/ wife because that will also make you loose?

Might as well be logically consistent here, you know?

Edited by eos_nyxia

Hey I never complained that women are highly picky, Ive never had that much trouble attracting females. You may be referring to guys on this forum who are into pickup, thats fine. Usually if men are picking up females using that game shit then It will be a one night stand when they find a willing female. 

John paul, what are saying? you dont judge them... How noble of you 

@Hero in progress

im not saying I don’t use judgment.

all I said was why can’t a woman be “slutty” and still have self-respect at the same time? 

And that company example is stupid. Maybe the woman is only hiring temporary contractors. What tf is it your business how she runs her business?

You can say what you want about my relationship with my sister, Ive supported her emotionally & financially over the years more than anyone else has. My apologies for a rather vulgar description of that situation with her but it drives home a point. I didnt respond to your long winded response because its hard to keep track of all the incoming perspectives and tbh what you wrote didn't have much of a appeal for a conversation  for me. I do think lots of sex does loosen a vagina yes. Its sort of like not wanting to drink from a bottle that lots of people have just drunk from   

Why will having different penises matter when all penises are same? 

Why would she smell different? 

That doesn't make sense. 

The only thing that smells differently is probably your judgment :D

And if a loose vagina makes you feel sick, doesn't it make you really shallow, that you judge a woman by the tightness of her vagina? 

Isn't it similar to a woman judging a man by the size of his dick?

But that's shallow and even more impure than those who you judge as impure. Lmfao the hypocrisy. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

When I love a man, I should see his heart not his penis size. 

When you love a woman, you should see her heart not how many she slept with. 

♡✸♡.

14 minutes ago, Hero in progress said:

You can say what you want about my relationship with my sister, Ive supported her emotionally & financially over the years more than anyone else has. My apologies for a rather vulgar description of that situation with her but it drives home a point. I didnt respond to your long winded response because its hard to keep track of all the incoming perspectives and tbh what you wrote didn't have much of a appeal for a conversation  for me. I do think lots of sex does loosen a vagina yes. Its sort of like not wanting to drink from a bottle that lots of people have just drunk from   

Yea... you can't actually "refute" much of what I'm saying at all, can you? Let alone actually have a coherent conversation about it? (Which wasn't exactly the intent of writing what I did anyway.) Sorry, you found it not interesting/ not fun/ etc. But the point of making such a detailed response is.... addressing various points and issues related to the topic you brought up.

I took this topic seriously... because it is a serious enough topic, and you just don't care. Nice.

So basically, this is all about your emotions and how you want to feel about things,  and how you want to see the world, above anything else. Damn absolutely everything else. Damn whatever effects your worldview has on the world by extension.

Figures.

Dogmatic people mostly all think and react in a very similar, predictable sort of way, TBH.

At least you're honest about not giving a shit, I guess.

Edited by eos_nyxia

What about a woman who had sex with several men from age 20-22 and now she is 28 and had sex with one man in the past two years? Is she still a degenerate? What changed? What about when she’s 35? 

would you date a woman who is a recovered drug addict and now a successful public speaker to motivate young women?

Women do judge men on the size of there dick obviously, nothing wrong with that the bigger the better in alot of cases.  Just like tight vag is better than loose.  

Just now, Hero in progress said:

Women do judge men on the size of there dick obviously, nothing wrong with that the bigger the better in alot of cases.  Just like tight vag is better than loose.  

Incredibly shallow. But do what suits you. 

Personally I'll never judge a man by his dick size. It's preying on male  insecurity. 

All men deserve love. 

♡✸♡.

28 minutes ago, John Paul said:

@Hero in progress

im not saying I don’t use judgment.

all I said was why can’t a woman be “slutty” and still have self-respect at the same time? 

John paul mate I dont want to get into silly little details that your bringing up, my opinion as a whole is pretty clear 

To the previous writer who wrote a extensive message that I didnt respond to my apologies for being so dismissive, if you would like to write those points down in a more condensed form I will respond back to you this time 

Thats very noble of you Tyler, enjoy your life with your future husband who has a micro penis 

8 minutes ago, John Paul said:

What about a woman who had sex with several men from age 20-22 and now she is 28 and had sex with one man in the past two years? Is she still a degenerate? What changed? What about when she’s 35? 

would you date a woman who is a recovered drug addict and now a successful public speaker to motivate young women?

Yea I'll enjoy his micropenis. 

At least he won't be shallow. 

You talk about long term relationship. 

Looks degrade with age anyway. So are you going to abandon a partner because they don't look young hot anymore? 

Then why will anyone be with you? Just to be abandoned? 

People aren't toys for your flimsy whims of sex and company. 

People want someone they can trust and grow together through old age and for that penis size, loose vagina, virginity, height, all of this superficial nonsense doesn't mean much. 

♡✸♡.