koyadr3

How do I start believing again in God and be on the right path? Islam

28 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm a former ex Muslim I stopped believing in God 3 years ago with a friend (It’s weird l know) and now I want to stop and believe in God again because of some issues in my family…

Guys I'm doing this for my family I can say you otherwise they’re going to be disappointed In me guys… and I don’t want that :(

So I’m asking If anyone can help me?…

It's okay to stop believing in the idea of God that is imposed on us from a young age. Now, if you are interested, you can research and read about spirituality until you know the subject in some depth. religions, non-duality, etc, and begin to get an idea of what god is supposed to be, and how some throughout history have come to realize god directly. and lastly, you might have the inclination to do that yourself. the inescapable need to see the truth, to understand what you are, to get to the bottom of reality. but that is not done to satisfy your family, it is done for oneself 

If you are Muslim, you could start with ibn Arabi, a Sufi mistic, a man really deep and clever 

Edited by Breakingthewall

There are mystics in most religions (including Muslim) who move beyond identifying with teachings as literal truth, to realizing God within themselves. They may even repeat the teachings and rituals within the religion, but they see these practices for what they are: a symbolic pointer toward the reality of God which is their ultimate nature.

One of my favorite poets is Kahlil Gibran:

Although brought up as a Maronite Christian, Gibran, as an Arab, was influenced not only by his own religion but also by Islam, and especially by the mysticism of the Sufis.

I agree with him that once your eyes are opened, it isn't possible to go back to your former beliefs, at least not at the pre-conscious level. You can only continue moving inward realizing the ocean that you are:

It is said that before entering the sea
a river trembles with fear.
She looks back at the path she has traveled,
from the peaks of the mountains,
the long winding road crossing forests and villages.
And in front of her,
she sees an ocean so vast,
that to enter
there seems nothing more than to disappear forever.
But there is no other way.
The river can not go back.
Nobody can go back.
To go back is impossible in existence.
The river needs to take the risk
of entering the ocean
because only then will fear disappear,
because that’s where the river will know
it’s not about disappearing into the ocean,
but of becoming the ocean.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

46 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

If you are Muslim, you could start with ibn Arabi, a Sufi mistic, a man really deep and clever 

I second Ibn Arabi. Get his book: Know Yourself: An Explanation of the Oneness of Being. 

It's a difficult read for newbies, but it speaks the truth and you can make your family proud by starting to study the highest form of Sufism. 

Also, watch basically all of Leo's videos and read all books from his list. That will be a good start.  

It's a long journey, not even a lifetime is sufficient. 

@koyadr3

Do spiritual practices you can start doing your Salat again and do Dhikr for mindfulness.

If you keep doing it day after day you will realize God and you won't have to believe anymore you will know with absolute certainty.

I don't recommend reading Ibn Arabi or going into Sufism yet It will not help you if you're a beginner don't listen to most people on this forum who are hippies they are all about "love" saying you are God you are infinity blah blah blah they like talking so much. 

After doing your spiritual work for some time your level of consciousness will be raised and you will start to experience heaven and joy bliss on regular basis. Then after you reach very advanced levels you will start to see that you're god and all the things the hippies talk about non-duality etc.

Focus on your growth and your family problems will get solved as you will be more conscious and wise.

Unbelievable. I couldn’t feel more sorry for Muslims and especially those born into Muslim families. 

Everyone is stripped away from independent thought early on. 

Let them be disappointed, if a belief that didn’t even come from them but from other people is enough to turn against their own son/daughter, they’re not people who you wanna associate with anyway. It’s really hard to accept, but it’s the truth. 

If I ruled a Middle Eastern country first thing I’d do is go Kim Jong-un and force everyone to take shrooms or DMT, very few groups of people could benefit more from Psychs than them. 

Edited by michaelcycle00

14 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's okay to stop believing in the idea of God that is imposed on us from a young age. Now, if you are interested, you can research and read about spirituality until you know the subject in some depth. religions, non-duality, etc, and begin to get an idea of what god is supposed to be, and how some throughout history have come to realize god directly. and lastly, you might have the inclination to do that yourself. the inescapable need to see the truth, to understand what you are, to get to the bottom of reality. but that is not done to satisfy your family, it is done for oneself 

Yep. And in addition to Ibn Arabi, you may also wanna study Rumi, Suhrawardi and Mulla Sadra, they are pretty, relatively, awakened beings. 

Edited by Vibroverse

I love Rumi

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@koyadr3@omar30

Ex muslims are a meme at this point haha

They did not have enough knowledge on islam to begin with

They are mentally colonised. I have to put  7 years of hard research to get back to islam

Islam is unbeatable.   .whenever they critisize islam it is about aishas age or stoning or apostate law or how early muslims defeated roman and perisian empire at the same time or something else. They never bring up the islamic idea of God. Islamic idea of God is better ,more rational , powerful than Leo's idea of god.  Pantheism has been here for 1000s of years. Pantheism exist in ancient  times. Leo did not invent it . islamic idea of god is invincible . Leo can't beat it nor any new agers. They can try. Usa did it after 9/11 and failed

After 9/11 everyone attacked islam left right and centre. Atheism was the champion ideology in 2000 .Now in 2022 islam is the fastest growing relegion and people are moving away from atheism to agnosticism. people in this forum are agnostics.  islam beat atheism .  Mother ayahuasca is a higher power and they discuss it. But when some bring up how the elite people are into satanism or anything related to satanism they imemdiately dogmatically block the thread. 

I am stage yellow ,i am into self improvement for 8 years.  The new age movement is to secularise all the spiritual teachings. Leos relegion is  agnosticism from enlightment thinking lense. When leo looks at a thing he interpret it from enlightment thinking lense. Not only leo but all of the western elites. I did kriya yoga and it completely nullify all of science. It completely made science look like a joke. Those greate indian sages who made kriya yoga did not made kriya yoga from science. But when kriya yoga reached Usa , the americans has to somehow secularise it and he has to bring science into the equation. There is a Kriya yoga guru called forust knutson.he mix lot of science into kriya yoga . and it looks like garbage. He speak kriya yoga concepts from scientific perspective and it is utter utter garbage.  I have huge respect of the greate indian sages and their spiritual paths. But they liberalisied.  Islam is the last man standing and the last relegion that is still unchanged or unbending

Edited by asifarahim

18 hours ago, asifarahim said:

@koyadr3@omar30

They are mentally colonised. I have to put  7 years of hard research to get back to islam

Islam is unbeatable.   .whenever they critisize islam it is about aishas age or stoning or apostate law or how early muslims defeated roman and perisian empire at the same time or something else. They never bring up the islamic idea of God. Islamic idea of God is better ,more rational , powerful than Leo's idea of god.  Pantheism has been here for 1000s of years. Pantheism exist in ancient  times. Leo did not invent it . islamic idea of god is invincible . Leo can't beat it nor any new agers. They can try. Usa did it after 9/11 and failed

After 9/11 everyone attacked islam left right and centre. Atheism was the champion ideology in 2000 .Now in 2022 islam is the fastest growing relegion and people are moving away from atheism to agnosticism. people in this forum are agnostics.  islam beat atheism .  Mother ayahuasca is a higher power and they discuss it. But when some bring up how the elite people are into satanism or anything related to satanism they imemdiately dogmatically block the thread. 

I am stage yellow ,i am into self improvement for 8 years.  The new age movement is to secularise all the spiritual teachings. Leos relegion is  agnosticism from enlightment thinking lense. When leo looks at a thing he interpret it from enlightment thinking lense. Not only leo but all of the western elites. I did kriya yoga and it completely nullify all of science. It completely made science look like a joke. Those greate indian sages who made kriya yoga did not made kriya yoga from science. But when kriya yoga reached Usa , the americans has to somehow secularise it and he has to bring science into the equation. There is a Kriya yoga guru called forust knutson.he mix lot of science into kriya yoga . and it looks like garbage. He speak kriya yoga concepts from scientific perspective and it is utter utter garbage.  I have huge respect of the greate indian sages and their spiritual paths. But they liberalisied.  Islam is the last man standing and the last relegion that is still unchanged or unbending

^You are utterly and completely lost. You said Leo teaches agnosticism? You might have the most close-minded point of view I have ever come across. I don't think I have ever come across a more biased, prejudicial point of view on this entire forum than you. I mean the intellectual dishonesty it takes to entertain this point of view is unfathomable. I can't even add anymore words to what I just said. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

18 hours ago, asifarahim said:

Islam is the last man standing and the last relegion that is still unchanged or unbending

Islam gotta go ASAP.

It's beyond sad. You can't even hug a woman or else your God will be pissed and punish you for it... unbelievable. 

This Allah sounds more like a toxic ex than a God. 

On 07/12/2022 at 8:29 AM, michaelcycle00 said:

Islam gotta go ASAP.

It's beyond sad. You can't even hug a woman or else your God will be pissed and punish you for it... unbelievable. 

This Allah sounds more like a toxic ex than a God. 

Yup God has to be exactly how you want him to be or its bullshit.  Therefore take drugs and become God.  Pretty simple.

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

@michaelcycle00

On 12/7/2022 at 9:29 AM, michaelcycle00 said:

Islam gotta go ASAP

So as every religion, stage blue religious thinking must go it destroys the joy and the purpose of any message.

4 hours ago, omar30 said:

@michaelcycle00

So as every religion, stage blue religious thinking must go it destroys the joy and the purpose of any message.

it seems that islam is establishing itself as the dominant religion in the blue stage areas, of which there are many. I suppose it is a religion that, due to its characteristics, fits well in blue. Christianity was also blue but fitting it in was a contortionist exercise since the texts say the exact opposite of the blue paradigm. Same with Buddhism. on the other hand, islam is blue from the beginning

On 12/6/2022 at 4:54 PM, asifarahim said:

@koyadr3@omar30

It seems that you totally missed the point, and wasted 7 years in hard research, whatever that may be. You can't see that religion is just an extension of your ego, that's why you are complaining about people criticizing it. It's for the satisfaction of your ego that's all.

Your ego feels safe and secure being attached to a religion and with the belief that it's ultimate truth.

To understand anything you'll have to start with your actual experience at this moment. There is something Devine and Sacred in actuality but it's not in ideologies or concepts or religions. At best religions can point to it.

But it can be realized only through direct experience in this moment. No point getting worked up over who is criticizing what, these are all thoughts and concepts, i.e. in the mind and of the mind. 

Edited by waheed

On 07/12/2022 at 0:30 PM, Razard86 said:

^You are utterly and completely lost. You said Leo teaches agnosticism? You might have the most close-minded point of view I have ever come across. I don't think I have ever come across a more biased, prejudicial point of view on this entire forum than you. I mean the intellectual dishonesty it takes to entertain this point of view is unfathomable. I can't even add anymore words to what I just said. 

There is a lot of words here .lol. U throw a lot of words here haha.

I am very good with truth seeking .

And if u put 25 years or 40 years to study  all relegion amd spiritual fields , u will come to islam 

On 07/12/2022 at 0:59 PM, michaelcycle00 said:

@koyadr3

On 07/12/2022 at 0:59 PM, michaelcycle00 said:

Islam gotta go ASAP.

Its for the collective good of the society.

Sexual liberation is good for the indivdual and bad for the society. 2 parent families are the best way to raise a healthy children.  Childrens are the future of a nation . and if u fuck around, the next generation ie your childrens will suffer .

On 10/12/2022 at 4:05 AM, mp22 said:

Yup God has to be exactly how you want him to be or its bullshit.  Therefore take drugs and become God.  Pretty simple.

Islams idea of god is unbeatabele

Better than what the psychaunauta say and what the yogis say

I cannot debate it as i am not qualified

On 10/12/2022 at 0:02 PM, omar30 said:

@michaelcycle00

My nigga u r from egypt.

The centre of learning

U see a lot of egyptian symbols are used in music

U research why

Check out balenciaga scandal

They worship the egyptian god baal

Balenciaga converted from latin to english translates "baal is king"

Occult reached its peak in egypt.

The bloodline of pharoah rules the world

Egyptiam occultism had trinity

Raa, Baal and Horus

Leo is super dogmatic and would not allow this kind of discussion in this forum