koyadr3

How do I start believing again in God and be on the right path? Islam

28 posts in this topic

On 10/12/2022 at 4:28 PM, Breakingthewall said:

it seems that islam is establishing itself as the dominant religion in the blue stage areas, of which there are many. I suppose it is a religion that, due to its characteristics, fits well in blue. Christianity was also blue but fitting it in was a contortionist exercise since the texts say the exact opposite of the blue paradigm. Same with Buddhism. on the other hand, islam is blue from the beginning

Check out the islamic golden age

They invented many greate things

Google a scientist called kawarizmi and haytham

Education does not nullify the belief in allah

Science and knowlege does not make islam collapse

While science and knowledge certainly collapses christianity

Eurpoeans got all their knowledge from islamic spain.

If it were not for islam there would be no enlightment

On 11/12/2022 at 9:32 PM, waheed said:

It seems that you totally missed the point, and wasted 7 years in hard research, whatever that may be. You can't see that religion is just an extension of your ego, that's why you are complaining about people criticizing it. It's for the satisfaction of your ego that's all.

Your ego feels safe and secure being attached to a religion and with the belief that it's ultimate truth.

To understand anything you'll have to start with your actual experience at this moment. There is something Devine and Sacred in actuality but it's not in ideologies or concepts or religions. At best religions can point to it.

But it can be realized only through direct experience in this moment. No point getting worked up over who is criticizing what, these are all thoughts and concepts, i.e. in the mind and of the mind. 

Sufism is build on top of islam

Sufism is kept under the outer ring of islamoc sharia and theology.

Sufism has ego death 

Whatever u r talking about , i can get it from sufism

Sufism is a branch of islam

Islam has 4 main branches 

Sufism is one of it.

Sufis are monotheist not pantheist

46 minutes ago, asifarahim said:

I cannot debate it as i am not qualified

You are not qualified to debate but you are qualified to tell others that they are wrong? Do you not realize the folly of what you are saying? If you cannot defend your position, then you do not have one to begin with. This means silence is golden for you, until you can articulate your position.

Also all religion is story, you are just repeating the same ole history of saying my religion is better than yours. This just means you are engaged in the same activity that 99 percent of humanity engages in, which is the forcing of their beliefs of good or bad on others through appeals to authority. 

I like your honesty, but please notice the profoundness of your statement and meditate and contemplate on it. You say you are not qualified but all your actions say otherwise in the exuberance of your expression here. This means you are a walking/talking contradiction and are out of alignment with what you actually believe, and what you actually express.

Good ole self-deception on display here, all in public view. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

8 hours ago, asifarahim said:

The bloodline of pharoah rules the world

Egyptiam occultism had trinity

Raa, Baal and Horus

Leo is super dogmatic and would not allow this kind of discussion in this forum

Do your research and emberace islam and become a sufi

Reject liberalism

Embrace sufism

What discussion are you talking about?

Bro there are no pharaohs bloodline anymore they're gone thousand of years ago people in the middle east most of them are Arabs.

You seem to be influenced by conspiracy theories I think you haven't researched deep enough.

I like Sufism, I dont have time to embrace it right now although I do my 5 daily prayers.

@asifarahim It’s always someone else’s damn dogma ain’t it? Life is hard

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 15/12/2022 at 7:17 PM, Razard86 said:

You are not qualified to debate but you are qualified to tell others that they are wrong? Do you not realize the folly of what you are saying? If you cannot defend your position, then you do not have one to begin with. This means silence is golden for you, until you can articulate your position.

Lets say u discovered the amazing power of psychidelics and u found some amazing truth in psychidelics

Its one thing to use psychidelics and find those  truths , and its another thing to argue and convince a noobie what u found in psychidelics. Arguing and convincing a noobie is a totaly different game altogether. U need knowledge on argumentatiom to convinve noobies what u found on psychidelica

Islam is not that complex

If u r intrested check out these sources

Daniel haqiqatjou

Hamza tzortziz

Subbor ahmad

Muhammad hijab

Abdulla al andalusi

On 15/12/2022 at 7:17 PM, Razard86 said:

Also all religion is story, you are just repeating the same ole history of saying my religion is better than yours. This just means you are engaged in the same activity that 99 percent of humanity engages in, which is the forcing of their beliefs of good or bad on others through appeals to authority. 

God send a prophet to all nations. There is no nations except a prophet was send to them. Throughout history there were 1,24,000 prophets. All prophets had one message . worship the single  god, do not commit evil, do good deeds, do what is permissible and dont do what is forbidden. But after time their message was corrupted. All of their message was corrupted because god entrusted the protection of the message on humans. Islam is the final relegion and god took the duty on himself to protect islam from getting corrupted. Adam was the first muslim. Sharia was first implemented in mesapotamia .

On 16/12/2022 at 3:15 AM, omar30 said:

What discussion are you talking about?du

Bro there are no pharaohs bloodline anymore they're gone thousand of years ago people in the middle east most of them are Arabs.

You seem to be influenced by conspiracy theories I think you haven't researched deep enough.

I like Sufism, I dont have time to embrace it right now although I do my 5 daily prayers.

Egypt and iraq had the best history  and all greate civilization pass through them

I heard a hadees that egypt will be destroyed  and sanctioned 

Do the research  and Migrate to morocco i guess

The world is controlled by satanist

Check out the balenciaga scandal

In freemasonry, freemasonry= satan worship.

But it is like a russia doll.only when u reach the highest level will u realize u were worshiping lucifer.in freemasonry lucifer is god and jesus is evil. That is why when a freemason escspe freemasonry ,they go directly to christianity .and then to islam

This is why kenye west is now a christian. He will come to islam insha allah

Satan is real

Emberace sufism

Be a sufi

Edited by asifarahim

On 16/12/2022 at 3:27 AM, Thought Art said:

@asifarahim It’s always someone else’s damn dogma ain’t it? Life is hard

Liberals are dogmatic too

When someone post an article about covid being a scam and also give evidence to his claim ,leo block it directly without going to evidence

That is dogmatism 101

Leo is dogmatic

Liberals are dogmatic. Whenever u threaten their world view ,they call u all these names like conspiracy theory,mysogony,fundementalism amd blocks the converstaion. This is dogmstism. And being a hyppocryte

Liberals pretend they are all about open mind until u hurt their world view and they call u these names and hyppocryticaly close down the discussion