Razard86

How To Use The Ignore Function

52 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You are swimming around in the infinite dealing with many POV. As you travel on this journey you will realize that certain POV are only there to distract. Once you realize this, then you take the appropriate action. I use too, never ignore and take in all points of view, at a certain point...it just repeats itself on end. In the words of Allan Watts once you get the message you hang up the phone. 

I have realized that at a certain point in life you have to cut out all distractions, and each step is along that journey. Also....me telling people to ignore me...is not me experiencing too much heat, are you noticing...I am telling them...if they have a problem...why not fix it?

I hate to break it to yah buddy but you gotta come back down to earth. Ur a guy probably in his early 20's banging on his laptop about spiritual concepts alone in his room probably smelling like Doritos.

You ain't no jesus christ. You ain't no Ramana Maharshi. You are just a young guy on a personal development forum. Chillllllllllllllllllllll. Lol.

Your perspective ain't infinite. People feel this arrogance and put the heat to your meat through comments lol.

@Byun Sean @eos_nyxia The issue is you guys are interpreting what he wrote based on if you were to write it. He is not operating the way you do. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral Now only that but he is combative and condescending. In my interpretation anyway. 

Anyway, I’m not the best communicator so… I’m working on it.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Razard86

Sincerely tho dude, you come across as a dick to me who needs to keep their passive aggressiveness in check.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@integral  Great, now why doesn't he (since I have seen and responded to at least one of his other threads) and other people take this same attitude of "meeting people where they're at", and apply this to everyone else on the forum? What's the difference between "not capable", "doesn't care", and possibly thinking that what he does is in everyone's best interest?

Like, if he was a woman in this space discussing things from a "feminine" point of view (even if what's validly feminine seems to be constantly up for debate) and getting antagonistic, this discussion would get gendered pretty quickly and people would be treating him like he's a screeching, overly-emotional harpy.

Anger/ aggression is an emotion too, ya know.

1 hour ago, integral said:

@Byun Sean @eos_nyxia The issue is you guys are interpreting what he wrote based on if you were to write it. He is not operating the way you do. 

How do you expect people to respond lol.

he creates topics of discussion and then attacks anyone who disagrees with them.

of course he deserves some comedic criticism for this kind of behavior lol.

if you come on an online forum like this and start ramming your opinion down peoples throats aggressively, you deserve some pushback imo.

he’s angrily typing to everyone who disagrees with him and quoting Alan watts and absolute infinity as evidence to support his actions lmfao. Sorry but that’s just gold comedy right there. ? 

Razard if your watching this, we love ya dude but we gotta keep it real with you: 

YOU SOUND FREAKING RIDICULOUS 

1 hour ago, Byun Sean said:

gold comedy

It's comedy gold not gold comedy. Keep it real.

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

It’s definitely not simply us wanting him to word things in the way we would want them. He tends to be rude, condescending, antigonizing, his replies feels like rants about how stupid you are and smart he is. It almost feels like it’s him embodying the really cocky Leo rants but, in my opinion his points aren’t as solidly laid out. Recently I felt when I spoke to him (though I wasn’t speaking very constructively perhaps as well)  he said “see! There’s an example! People like you are so dumb, or self deceived that bla bla bla”… 

No one wants to be spoken to like that. So for now he is banned from my feed. He doesn’t seem very conscious. A conscious person isn’t a jerk constantly without the ability to apologize or try to get along with others.a conscious person reflects, works on themselves and may be willing to work in his communication style given the feedback people are providing. He may not be capable of this as his ego is inflated.

Anyway, I don’t mean to harp on the guy. I don’t really know the best or most loving way to approach him. I sense he is smart and I’d like to talk with him about things. But, not with his current character as I perceive it.

I’m currently going through a process of working on my own communications here on the forum. 

I am also beginning to let go of threads as soon as I see the people lack communication skills, self reflection, the ability to admit they are wrong, or that there are elements of truth in both peoples views, humility, a desire to discuss things and not prove or be right. Basically I am looking for threads and forum members who are capable of constructive healthy communication where the threads feel good and love based instead of Razards toxic ranting battle threads.

I am holding myself to a higher standard. I am failing each week on the forum by itching the scratches of low quality egoic communication. I get upset with people, correct them as soon as I engage with them etc. I no longer want to behave this way. It’s toxic and low conscious. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

I've 23 people on my ignore list. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I can ignore your posts on my own. No functions required.

Though, I might read something from time to time. It's not like you don't write anything useful at all. But I think most of the time, you're just having verbal diarrhea or are in some manic episode, so chances are your long posts are not very useful, of course based on my skimming through some of them initially when you first came here.

If I were you, I would cut down on psychedelics and YouTube. Maybe that'd cure the monkey mind.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Thought Art his focus is on deconstructing the ego and he communicates it directly to the point with out sugar clotting it, so everything appears like a personal attack, of course it does the ego hates deconstruction it’s highly threatening.

Instead of clinging to the egos survival mechanism let it all go and fall down the rabbit hole with him. ?

Its a game… 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral He lacks humility. I struggle with this too, but I don't double down as much. I've never seen him admit being wrong or that he needs to adjust. Even here, he does not want to adjust but make everyone else do.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

razard I just want to say that I love you absolutely and I m looking for a way to makes your post enlightened instead.

I've never seen such sincerity and beauty since a long while.

keep posting for me you're glorious and doing the work more than many will ever dare to dive in.

godspeed

Edited by A_v_E

12 hours ago, integral said:

@Thought Art his focus is on deconstructing the ego and he communicates it directly to the point with out sugar clotting it, so everything appears like a personal attack, of course it does the ego hates deconstruction it’s highly threatening.

Instead of clinging to the egos survival mechanism let it all go and fall down the rabbit hole with him. ?

Its a game… 

No. You are wrong. Finished with the this thread. 

You won’t convince me into seeing someone’s poor quality, bulling like behaviour  as high conscious. As a Mod you should do better.

This reply makes me puke in my soul. The thing is, he is along chronically wrong about things. Don’t confuse his ego and own personal clinging as him being great at deconstruction. He is full of double standards and gross biases and if you can’t see it that’s fine.

If someone can’t communicate constructively and plays a game that he is ahead of me and I need to “follow him down a rabbit hole”… y’all make assumptions about me. I just don’t post my insights and every awakening all the time. 

I tend to wanna sit back and spend time observing in humility. Because I see the partiality and relativity in all my communications. 

I’ve had full non-dual experiences. Full deep awakenings and deconstructions of my reality. 

But, I also know that we are humans playing a human game and to deny that is also foolishness. Which people like Razard posting on a forum are participating in but then judge you as if they are awakened but, here his is playing ego games by engaging at all? What’s going on here?

I don’t care how much you know is you communicate like a jerk. If you do that, then I know you aren’t intelligent. And I’m out.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

12 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@integral He lacks humility. I struggle with this too, but I don't double down as much. I've never seen him admit being wrong or that he needs to adjust. Even here, he does not want to adjust but make everyone else do.

This is what bugs me in a person. Even if someone has valuable things to say, seeing humility in that person makes me trust them more because it shows they are aware of their own ability to make mistakes and are willing to rethink their position when they might be wrong.

Which means they are much more likely to be giving me valuable, well thought through, well considered information.

In order to pull off the “I don’t make mistakes and I’m rarely wrong” vibe you gotta have results to show for it. Leo can kinda get away with it a bit more for that reason. But if you’re a random dude on a forum it’s much harder

Edited by something_else

12 minutes ago, something_else said:

But if you’re a random dude on a forum it’s much harder

Yeah, I’m not giving my authority to anyone, including Leo let alone some jerk on a forum. Which is what he tries to force you into doing through his communication style. Nope!

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

4 hours ago, Thought Art said:

This reply makes me puke in my soul. The thing is, he is along chronically wrong about things. Don’t confuse his ego and own personal clinging as him being great at deconstruction. He is full of double standards and gross biases and if you can’t see it that’s fine.

I didn't make a comparison that one person is ahead of another. The analogy is more like there is a carnival ride and the guy is selling tickets, so get on for a ride and have fun. How we engage with someone is a choice, most people are stuck in one way of communicating, me vs them approach. When talking to a child will you "never back down" its a bit ridiculous in that context but with a adult why do we make is so serious personal and uncompromising about our engagement style? Someone suggested Razard should meet people where they are at, but that also means you can meet him where he is at (not saying one is higher or lower), where someone is at is a style of thinking they are playing, anyone can do it. Would you serious debate a 7 year old in heated conversation about the meaning of words or that they are conflating the absolute and the relative? No you would adapt to the situation and be fluid. We want Razard to adapt his style but we are unwilling to adapt to him, why? Whats the difference? Why need(force) people to play one type of game? 

Edited by integral

20 hours ago, integral said:

We want Razard to adapt his style but we are unwilling to adapt to him, why? Whats the difference? Why need(force) people to play one type of game? 

Yeah, what are the guidelines even for? 9_9

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@integral Number one rule of the forum is don’t be a jerk. Need I say more?

Also note the double standard here in your attitude. 

And if people can’t see that from his communication style, that’s another thing we can work out as a community. I’m willing to see different perspectives here. But, I’m also beginning to ignore people who are chronically acting in ways I find jerk like.

Part of the reason I’m doing this is because I do act like a jerk on here too often. So, I’m no longer even going to engage or see these peoples posts as I go about purifying myself of my jerk.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

On 11/19/2022 at 8:25 AM, something_else said:

I’ve only ignored one person. It doesn’t really do anything because you still see quotes of what they said from other people’s posts and it’s exceptionally easy to view individual posts from ignored users. 

You don’t see their post, but you see a little thing that says “You’ve chosen to ignore this users content” where their post would be and then a little button that says “View anyway”

You can block their mentions so maybe that would help. Also, the wonderful thing about the ignore function, is if someone quotes them....you could choose to NOT read it. So if someone reads it, and gets triggered....who is at fault? The ignore function...is pointing to something...what a lot of people on the forums are so asleep on is...every judgment they are making against me....is just judgments against themself. 

One of the people here on the forums just said he is a jerk, so he is judging himself. His reactions to me, his triggers, is just the parts of himself he doesn't like. I've pointed in the past that getting triggered is GREAT, because it alerts you to the subconscious judgments you have against yourself. The more and more you can catch these judgments and let them go, the more you can love yourself.

So why do I advocate ignoring me? Everyone's progress is at their own pace, some can deal with this work faster than others. If you feel its too intense...then just ignore. If people cannot realize...that they create problems, and problems don't actually exist...I don't know what to tell you.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.