Razard86

How To Use The Ignore Function

52 posts in this topic

It has come into my awareness that many do not like my style. That is fine, so here is a wonderful solution for you!!! Notice....you probably won't use it because you are addicted to suffering, and want to suffer and then blame me. Now you are not required to read anything or be exposed to anything that disturbs you. Think of my posts as a channel. If you don't like the channel don't tune in to it or block it entirely So I am going to walk you step by step through the block function. 

Once you reach this part, then all you have to do is type in the name Razard86. After you do that it will ask you what in particular you want to block and you can choose from what is available.

Now here is something funny....most of you are not going to do this!! NOTICE THIS!!! You will continue to read my posts...and then complain about me!! Ask yourself why? If my posts disturb you so much....why do you keep reading them? You could literally block me...and it will be...as if I never existed!!! This is proof!!! That you create meaning, and you are ADDICTED TO IT and cannot help but keep creating your own selfish concepts of good and bad!! 

Now if I do stuff like threaten people, or hate speech (you guys are very creative at making everything hate speech) or whatever then PLEASE REPORT ME. But outside of this I will continue to post threads based on my own style. As my style changes my posts will reflect that. Each post has its own theme and flavor to it. Some will be very loving and indirect and some will be very direct, and may feel confrontational. Always remember.... YOU CONTROL MEANING, it doesn't control you...although you can definitely fool yourself into thinking it does.

Screenshot (82).png

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

The oracle speaks once more ;)

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Maybe they just want to debate you. What's your problem though? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

2 hours ago, Something Funny said:

So you can even hide posts of a specific person? For example if sombedy who is on my ignore list posts something in a dating section, I will not see it there?

Yeah I believe the thread title still appears but you cannot read their posts unless you remove the ignore function. It's a nice system, it's quick and specific. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 hours ago, Ulax said:

The oracle speaks once more ;)

You are the oracle, you just decided to create me to be on the receiving end to experience what that was like. Thank you for creating me.

looks like the master debater has been experiencing a little too much heat to his meat.xD

Preface a topic with the type of conversation you would like to have. Encourage joining in the exploration of the idea and not debating or personal analysis. This approach might work, haven’t tried it. ^_^

Called setting the terms of engagement.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Why are you so passionate about all of this, anyway? And what's your agenda? :P

Razard I find you rude and obnoxious and so, I’ll follow your advice. Ignored.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

People miss understand his writing style, he’s very passionate, enthusiastic and energetic about the topics of discussion.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I've never ignored anyone on this forum and I don't think I ever will.

Every person here is a reflection of this space in one way or another.

Also I truly believe a wise man can learn more from a fool than a fool can learn from a wise man.

Most people in the world are utter fools, so might as well study them and get to know them.

14 minutes ago, CultivateLove said:

I've never ignored anyone on this forum and I don't think I ever will.

Every person here is a reflection of this space in one way or another.

Also I truly believe a wise man can learn more from a fool than a fool can learn from a wise man.

Most people in the world are utter fools, so might as well study them and get to know them.

:x

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

15 hours ago, Something Funny said:

So you can even hide posts of a specific person? For example if sombedy who is on my ignore list posts something in a dating section, I will not see it there?

Yea ignore me immediately 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

9 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Tyler Robinson yo, chill out. I wasn't talking about you. I was just curious if such function is technically possible.

Chilled. 

♡✸♡.

16 hours ago, Byun Sean said:

looks like the master debater has been experiencing a little too much heat to his meat.xD

You are swimming around in the infinite dealing with many POV. As you travel on this journey you will realize that certain POV are only there to distract. Once you realize this, then you take the appropriate action. I use too, never ignore and take in all points of view, at a certain point...it just repeats itself on end. In the words of Allan Watts once you get the message you hang up the phone. 

I have realized that at a certain point in life you have to cut out all distractions, and each step is along that journey. Also....me telling people to ignore me...is not me experiencing too much heat, are you noticing...I am telling them...if they have a problem...why not fix it?

15 hours ago, eos_nyxia said:

Why are you so passionate about all of this, anyway? And what's your agenda? :P

1. I have no agenda...I am telling you to ignore me, someone who has an agenda wants to be heard. Here is a kicker...if everyone on the forums ignored me right now...I would still post what I am posting....in fact here is proof. HEY EVERYONE IGNORE ME!!! DON'T READ ANYTHING I POST!! BLOCK ME COMPLETELY!!! GIVE ME NO RESPONSES AT ALL!!! How's that one for you? But guess what...they won't....that's just how reality is.

2. If all you see is agenda....and do not understand. That everything isn't about agenda....then that is what your reality reflects. But I can tell you what my agenda is....its to align myself with Infinite Love from my POV. That's it!! Nothing more, nothing less!! 

16 hours ago, integral said:

Preface a topic with the type of conversation you would like to have. Encourage joining in the exploration of the idea and not debating or personal analysis. This approach might work, haven’t tried it. ^_^

Called setting the terms of engagement.

Integral I love your POV and I know you mean well but my goal is not to be inviting at all. Many people on this forum are too afraid of conflict, which is a bias. Conflict is built in for a reason and is inevitable. Once you realize the purpose of conflict, then you understand its beauty. There is a lot of FEAR on the forum, and as a result people do not realize the dangers of this work. Since I have experience them firsthand I am not going to sugar coat anything.

This sums up the aspect of Infinite Love that this forum is suppressing. 

https://www.actualized.org/insights/actualized-quotes-006

Once you TRULY get THIS what is being stated HERE, THEN you will realize why there is so much fear attached to what I post. Notice how you were able to clearly understand what I was saying. That means my delivery and style wasn't the issue. The issue is....preference. Do you want me to tell you your foot is bleeding and I need to chop it off? Or do you want me to tell you your foot is made of chocolate and we are just going to gently remove it to add some caramel? Same message....one gives the brutality of what will be experience, the other gives you a false impression of what is about to be experienced.

Go back and read this thread by a certain user. 

Did he know what he was getting into? Probably not. Sure everything is love, but unconditional love is REALLY LOST ON PEOPLE. It is EVERYTHING!!! It loves trauma, torture, hell, rape, incest, genocide, the list goes on. I am not here to sugar coat anything. I am here to give as accurate a representation of Spirituality and what it entails. If I am hated, I don't care lol. Hate me, BAN ME, but you will never be able to say, I didn't speak what I saw was true!!

I’ve only ignored one person. It doesn’t really do anything because you still see quotes of what they said from other people’s posts and it’s exceptionally easy to view individual posts from ignored users. 

You don’t see their post, but you see a little thing that says “You’ve chosen to ignore this users content” where their post would be and then a little button that says “View anyway”

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

1. I have no agenda...I am telling you to ignore me, someone who has an agenda wants to be heard. Here is a kicker...if everyone on the forums ignored me right now...I would still post what I am posting....in fact here is proof. HEY EVERYONE IGNORE ME!!! DON'T READ ANYTHING I POST!! BLOCK ME COMPLETELY!!! GIVE ME NO RESPONSES AT ALL!!! How's that one for you? But guess what...they won't....that's just how reality is.

2. If all you see is agenda....and do not understand. That everything isn't about agenda....then that is what your reality reflects. But I can tell you what my agenda is....its to align myself with Infinite Love from my POV. That's it!! Nothing more, nothing less!! 

Agenda = objective, goal, purpose, motivation, desire. Pick one or any. Everyone has an objective (or objectives) for doing one thing or another, even if they're not always cognisant of them. What's yours? What's your aim? What are you trying to accomplish? Beyond "infinite love"?

Why are you so hella wound up, to start with? 

It's like watching someone screeching into the air. ...or maybe a televangelist. It gives off 'frothing at the mouth' vibes which I find a bit entertaining.

...I've had my moments too though, fyi. Not sure why you're looking at everything and seeing antagonism/ criticism. You too can 'choose' how you're going to respond if that's the game you're at. 

Yes, we're all mirroring aspects of ourselves and reach other (however you want to divide the pie that is identity/ self/ Self/ etc.) ....so what else about it?

Edited by eos_nyxia