Zeroguy

Alien awakening is 10% of false teachings

34 posts in this topic

Who is with me here, that this is promised false teaching of Leo, to see that we are not just blindly believing him.

God is Love.

Edited by Zeroguy

@Zeroguy What does God have to do with Alien awakening?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

6 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Zeroguy What does God have to do with Alien awakening?

Leo said he is Alien God.

6 minutes ago, KH2 said:

There'd be no benefit for him whatsoever, playing some stupid games

He's always been honest

But he promised 10 percent of false teachings too.

@Zeroguy Alien God isn’t love?

◭"89"

@KH2 Like, Leo admits he is not a perfect source of information. Leo is playing with his infinite intelligence and enjoying his Alien fantasy. Or, psychosis. Or, he’s become an alien. Who knows

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

He never said that "He promised 10% false teachings". He claimed that he had thought of putting "poison pills" in his vids so that you would have to verify everything yourself. Also in that same vid, i think next evolution of Actualized teachings, he said that thats not even really necessary since his older vids were slightly corrupted by ego.

21 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@KH2

What is psychosis?

Having problems telling the difference between fantasy and reality.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

To say that God is a mental construction made so that humans do not have access to the alien god, which is the real one, since we could not process it, sounds like complete madness. what is that alien? who also goes by helicopter and does somersaults. it's a joke? And that of the camera...I don't think he's gone crazy, it's something calculated, maybe what zeroguy says. But when he said that seemed he was sincere and affected by the experience. Anyway, Leo getting psychotic? I don't think so, he seems too strong for that

Edited by Breakingthewall

31 minutes ago, Phil King said:

He never said that "He promised 10% false teachings". He claimed that he had thought of putting "poison pills" in his vids so that you would have to verify everything yourself. Also in that same vid, i think next evolution of Actualized teachings, he said that thats not even really necessary since his older vids were slightly corrupted by ego.

Anyways, that would be very stupid, because if you don't trust that the teacher is giving you 100% of what they think to be true, you'll firstly not be willing to listen to this person, and secondly, you'll be in a constant state of paranoia, second-guessing and overthinking. You only have so much processing power to devote to listening and trying to figure out if it all makes sense, and if you're on top of that going to check for cues of deception and overanalyzing every word, you won't pick up anything at all. The way you learn is that you trust the person to teach you what they know, and then you decide for yourself as you're absorbing the information whether it makes sense or not.

I had this experience last week where one of my teachers, who I'm very convinced scores high on narcissism, was asked a question during a lecture, and I felt very strongly that she feigned an answer out of fear that we'll think she doesn't know her stuff (she gave a shady dismissal of a hypothetical situation proposed by the student and whether it qualifies for a PTSD diagnosis). That made me go through that whole ordeal I described above. I just wanted to leave the lecture at that moment, but then I just said fuck it, I'll sit through it.

Edited by Carl-Richard

54 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Carl-Richard @KH2

What's the difference?

If you see something but your camera doesn't pick it up, or your wife, husband, dog or neighbor doesn't pick it up, it's what we refer to as "not real".

I have an idea of what's going on.  I don't think he's purposefully doing this.  I think he's slightly manic right now, so I wouldn't take some of what he's saying seriously. 

It will all calm down and integrate. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

Leo has had some kind of breakthrough.  He will interpret this in whichever way he likes.  He is high on that breakthrough.  His mind is running a million miles an hour.  My intuition says this breakthrough is huge for him.  It is healing him.  He has been waiting for this breakthrough for a long time.  He unlocked something.  

Anyways.  I think we are judging the situation too soon. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

3 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

But he promised 10 percent of false teachings too.

No he did not. Watch spreading misinformation.

If you rewatch that video, you can clearly see him state that sprinkling in 10% bullshit was just a hypothetical. He did not promise he was going to do anything.

7 hours ago, Proserpina said:

Leo has had some kind of breakthrough.  He will interpret this in whichever way he likes.  He is high on that breakthrough.  His mind is running a million miles an hour.  My intuition says this breakthrough is huge for him.  It is healing him.  He has been waiting for this breakthrough for a long time.  He unlocked something.  

Anyways.  I think we are judging the situation too soon. 

Agree

On 11/11/2022 at 7:03 PM, Carl-Richard said:

Anyways, that would be very stupid, because if you don't trust that the teacher is giving you 100% of what they think to be true, you'll firstly not be willing to listen to this person, and secondly, you'll be in a constant state of paranoia, second-guessing and overthinking. 

Come on Carl you are probably going to do that anyway....let's be real you are on this forum....by virtue of just interacting on this forum makes you already way smarter than any teacher you have in university...sorry to tell you but that my friend was inevitable. You are going to continue to have this problem because you are going to keep seeing all the lies in Academia. Its a sad realization of this work....you are just going to be deconstructing lies on the fly...even when you aren't even trying. Hang in there!!

Also....you changed the color of your mushroom....I was so used to the green too.

On 11/11/2022 at 6:08 PM, KH2 said:

It's definitely psychosis. He's gone a little insane

I'll be genuinely shocked if it actually turns out he can transform himself into an alien. And even if he gets it on camera, who knows. I myself am a noob at animation, still have a lot of things to learn, and I think I already could animate a full fledged alien in Blender in a few hours. It would have to be some sort of livestream to be truly credible

^Why do yall think Leo can transform into an Alien on screen? Have yall not yet understood how this whole thing works yet? Just because from his POV he can change into an Alien doesn't mean from your POV you can see it. Have you all not yet realized that your POV...is the only thing that exists? 

If you met Leo...from your POV he is imaginary like everyone else. If you entered certain states....he would DISSAPPEAR....so would your human avatar. Also in other states....you could freeze time where he couldn't move from your POV but only you could move. In another state...you could put him in synch with you where he could only move when you move. There are even more settings you could tinker with if you want.

So no he is not turning into an Alien from your POV...unless you imagine it for yourself that he can. Now from his POV he could turn into a Alien....but you couldn't perceive it....unless he could imagine you perceiving that he has turned into one.

^Chew on what I just typed.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

12 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

^Why do yall think Leo can transform into an Alien on screen? Have yall not yet understood how this whole thing works yet? Just because from his POV he can change into an Alien doesn't mean from your POV you can see it. Have you all not yet realized that your POV...is the only thing that exists? 

If you met Leo...from your POV he is imaginary like everyone else. If you entered certain states....he would DISSAPPEAR....so would your human avatar. Also in other states....you could freeze time where he couldn't move from your POV but only you could move. In another state...you could put him in synch with you where he could only move when you move. There are even more settings you could tinker with if you want.

So no he is not turning into an Alien from your POV...unless you imagine it for yourself that he can. Now from his POV he could turn into a Alien....but you couldn't perceive it....unless he could imagine you perceiving that he has turned into one.

^Chew on what I just typed.

That's all well and good, but he said he was looking for a camera that could capture the transformation and that none he had tried so far could capture it.

Does that not cause alarm bells to start ringing in your head?

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Also....you changed the color of your mushroom....I was so used to the green too.

The leaves don't stay green all year round ^_^ Embrace change.

Edited by Carl-Richard