B222

How did nothing become something?

35 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, B222 said:

but that’s something to be aware of. How can it not be when I’m here experiencing it? 

Who said you can’t experience nothing? You can, and you’re doing it right now. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise what is nothing then? Being? Oneness? Nothing… lol just isness?

Nothing and everything are the same? But still, there must’ve been an original point of absolute nothingness where none of this was or anything was ever perceived, imagined and sensed? 

The explanation of nothing being limitless therefore infinite potential seeks to make sense, and I guess this right here right now proves it? How else could such a crazy phenomena appear to be?

The ‘Big Bang’ is when nothing woke up?? And that just happened because anything is possible there? Fuck knows 

Edited by B222

21 hours ago, B222 said:

@How to be wise what is nothing then?

Nothing is nothing. 

21 hours ago, B222 said:

Nothing and everything are the same?

No. Nothing is nothing. 

21 hours ago, B222 said:

But still, there must’ve been an original point of absolute nothingness where none of this was or anything was ever perceived, imagined and sensed? 

Yes there was, or rather, there is. It’s right here, right now. 

Edited by How to be wise

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Nothing experiencing everything as nothing as everything. Nuffrything 

Nothingness vibrates and poof - a dream manifest. 

It's all a vibration on the most fundamental level. And what is vibrating? Nothingness within itself.

Ol' man wibble

Lush Diviner

Duke of babble

Danced on the table

The Drunken Oracle drinks

The Liquid Jesus

Straight from the bottle 

Spiritus Sancti

Like God full-throttle 

Fortune teller croons

The world may tipple 

The world may wobble

Edited by tuku747

Firstly, there is always something there in the field of something and there is nothing there in the field of nothing.  Perhaps we’ve all heard the question, “Is it half empty or half full?”  If you focus on the more visible part, you’ll see it’s half full.  Similarly, if you notice the invisible part first, you have a better chance to see what is lacking.  Either way, you only see half the image.  The interesting dichotomy between something and nothing looks pretty much like the dualism between yin and yang.  In the end, it is a simplistic understanding of the complex relationship between thoughts, perceptions, and realities. 

Fundamentally, the field of something refers to the orienting energy in the sphere of time and the principle of absence, balance, and constant (ABC).  The Energy Conservation Law stipulates that energy cannot be created or destroyed and the sum of all energies in a system is constant.  If a scene is provoked, the natural law that governs the balance would take effect through time and the planes of existence, just as the rock hit the water and caused a ring of waves to spread and reverberate around.  Furthermore, energy is an element that implies the motion of translation, rotation, and vibration that become the key components of universal laws.

In the field of something, the mind is the precursor of every state.  That is, the object or matter must appear within the range of the mental frequency horizon; if not, observation is impossible.  The relevant principle: awareness elements would discern some simple and variable frequencies based on information and memory.  This would give birth to consciousness (e.g. 1, 2, 3, etc.), commonly called soul.  Consciousness would then progress in a manipulative mind (e.g. 1+2, 8-6, 5x7, 3/4, etc.) that can distinguish and understand the features of objects or matters like the dichotomy between something and nothing. 

At the end of the day, the field of something comes in when you have the mental energy.  This is because the mind is the architect for discriminating all existences by manipulative distinction.  Like the famous quote from Brian G. Dyson (former CEO of Coca-Cola), “Value has value only when its value is valued”.  Without mental consciousness, everything would appear as the deepest facts in itself, namely no label, no boundary, no name, no activity, no description, etc. (as the field of nothing).  

Why something rather than nothing ?

Why God rather than nothing ?

People describe this as a process, like " X therefore Y " but that's not it

First of all realize that consciousness is absolute, it couldn't not be 

Also realize that intelligence is a property of consciousness and is also absolute, even blackness is pure imagination/creation of infinite intelligence 

But why isn't consciousness simpler, e.g. "just" blackness or "just" a dumb dream devoid of awakening and God's plan and stuff ? Well that would be counter-intuitive, I mean it could, but why would divinity stop there ? Why so limited ? Makes more sense to have an infinitely infinite infinity, a.k.a Love 

No limit so nothing to ask about, zero, infinity 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

Excerpts From Neville Goddard 'Your Faith is Your Fortune ':

In the beginning was the unconditioned awareness of being; and the unconditioned awareness of being became conditioned by imagining itself to be something, and the unconditioned awareness of being became that which it had imagined itself to be; so did creation begin.

By this law — first conceiving, then becoming that conceived — all things evolve out of nothing; and without this sequence there is not anything made that is made.

Before Abraham or the world was — I AM. When all of time shall cease to be — I AM.  I AM the formless awareness of being conceiving myself to be man. By my everlasting law of being I am compelled to be and to express all that I believe myself to be.

I AM the eternal Nothingness containing within my formless self the capacity to be all things. I AM that in which all my conceptions of myself live and move and have their being, and apart from which they are not.

I dwell within every conception of myself; from this withinness I ever seek to transcend all conceptions of myself. By the very law of my being, I transcend my conceptions of myself, only as I believe myself to be that which does transcend.

I AM the law of being and beside ME there is no law. I AM that I AM.

Consciousness precedes all manifestations and is the prop upon which all manifestation rests. To remove the manifestations all that is required of you, the conceiver, is to take your attention away from the conception. Instead of "Out of sight out of mind," it really is "Out of mind out of sight." The manifestation will remain in sight only as long as it takes the force with which the conceiver — I AM —originally endowed it to spend itself. This applies to all creation from the infinitely small electron to the infinitely great universe.

Be still and know that I AM God. Yes, this very I AM, your awareness of being, is God, the only God. I AM is the Lord— the God of all Flesh— all manifestation.

This presence, your unconditioned awareness, comprehends neither beginning nor ending; limitations exist only in the manifestation. When you realize that this awareness is your eternal self you will know that before Abraham was, I AM.

Begin to understand why you were told, "Go thou and do likewise." Begin now to identify yourself with this presence, your awareness, as the only reality. All manifestations but appear to be; you as man have no reality other than that which is your eternal self, I AM, believes itself to be.

Your world is your consciousness objectified. Waste no time trying to change the outside; change the within or the impression; and the without or expression will take care of itself. When the truth of this statement dawns upon you, you will know that you have found the lost word or the key to every door. I AM (your consciousness) is the magical lost word which was made flesh in the likeness of that which you are conscious of being.

experience is required in order that nothingness could experience itself. 
nothingness is all alone and its wondering "am i all alone?", it cannot know because there is nobody there to tell it that its all alone. 
to realize its own qualitites MIND must have an experience.
through experience nothingness is not only being itself but also undestands itself, 

MIND = GOD = NOTHINGNESS = EXPERIENCE = UNDESRTANDING

On 11/11/2022 at 1:09 AM, B222 said:

How did nothing become something?

Reality is both something and nothing at the same time .

Form is empty .emptiness is form.

Just like a dream at night. Its both real and unreal. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

These questions always remind me of this illusion

rubinvase.jpg

Do the faces exist? Does the vase exist? Can one exist without the other? Is it something or nothing?

All stories and explanations are false.