Someone here

About who's enlightened and who's not on this forum

32 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I'm the most enlightened person on this forum. 

What is the greatest wisdom you can communicate?  If you had one thing.  

2 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

What is the greatest wisdom you can communicate?  If you had one thing.  

**~~°°°   Love  °°°~~**

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@KH2  Well, until he provides whatever he's on about, all this alien stuff is quite meaningless anyways. I don't get why people are so quick to jump on his train. If it's going to be anything like the total Awakening video it's just to inflate his ego for his own pleasure.

13 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

If I was enlightened, I would not be here :)

You're not here ;)

This place has obvious entertainment value, but sometimes I think Leo doesn't push it quite far enough.

Apparently.

On 11/7/2022 at 7:58 AM, Inliytened1 said:

@Someone here it's that.  But it's also selflessness.  Can you love another more than yourself,  and would you jump in front of an oncoming train if it would save that person's life but sacrifice your own?  If you can do that- well - you are now in the ballpark.  

I use to think that was it...but its not because that would be martyrdom. Besides there is no distinction in trying to help another or helping yourself. The act of helping others is itself a game of duality. You feeding your stomach right now is no different than you giving your last to an enemy. 

The only reason there is a push at all for more selflessness is because currently within this dream there is a higher prevalence of greed than charity. But trust me from personal experience...martyrdom has its own imbalance. An ego can uses self-sacrifice as a means to become self-righteous and brag about how charitable and self-sacrificing they are. Also a person can become a martyr because they believe it is the RIGHT THING to do, which is a form of selfishness because you believe there is a right or wrong which means you have an agenda.

Its tricky...its slippery, its not so clear cut. Its why I just tell people, do the best you can at the capacity you are at. You can't expect everyone to be self-sacrificial and truthfully...people can't help but act the way they are. 

On 11/7/2022 at 7:39 AM, Someone here said:

I see a lot of nonsense on the forum recently. Everyone is having awakenings every other day. And Leo as usual reaching super duper levels of enlightenment that are unimaginable and no human has ever reached lol

Someone who is  TRULY enlightened knows that he is perfect. That he was created perfect: human. He has accepted himself with all its imperfections.

Accepting his imperfections makes him perfect. You accept yourself as you are, just human. Nothing more, nothing less. No enlightened person on this forum is special. Me neither.

People act like it's something special, with ranks. As if they have achieved something. This shows that the ego is still intact.

^ The thing is....the ego is ALWAYS intact, even when people tell you it isn't it IS. The POV is the ego, the body is the ego, the ego= the character/persona. Enlightened People don't make any significant changes. They still walk the same, talk the same, all that happens is 2 things....life gets recontextualized, and neuroticism falls away more and more. 

People keep thinking enlightenment is some big event...no its not. Now you can have some huge experiences of awakenings....and certain realizations may floor you, but all that eventually happens is you just become lucid in the dream. For example I just had a dream where I was having a conversation with someone....I woke up today and realized how real that conversation was in that dream...and even waking up how slowly it still felt real, that voice in my head.

It made me laugh because it was just showing me again....how I am the only thing that exists and there are no others....everything is me. For a brief moment I was like I already knew that but dang.....lol. I realize I do enjoy the illusion of other. Its fun.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I'm the least enlightened person on this forum. 

Edited by Heart of Space

3 hours ago, EternalForest said:

@Heart of Space Ironically, just by you believing that makes you more enlightened than the average person ;)

Well there's hope for me yet.

I for sure am not. But I've had a couple of "sober" glimpses.

Statistically speaking, not many. A handful plus Leo might be deeply conscious, but who knows?

Especially as students, we can't really be certain whether those are authentic or not.

It's best to be open and skeptical at the same time, and ultimately focus on your own work. You can always refer to reputable ancient masters like Buddha, Rinzai, Huang-Po, etc.

Edited by UnbornTao

7 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

many paths many truths infinity loves to play games with itself 

So true and that's the beauty ?. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I consider myself Awake, but then again Ive been contemplating the nature of reality since a very young age.