Vercingetorix

What limits God from creating other separated consciousnesses? (Debunking Solipsism)

59 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Even if other absolute sovereign consciousnesses exist, you will never be able to verify it because that is inherent to being an absolute sovereign consciousness

Yes, but it doesn't mean that they non exist. I think it is absolutely obvious that they do exist. saying no is arbitrary. and put as a reason that god cannot have two experiences at the same time, when there is no time, even more so

@Breakingthewall im too stoopid to reason my way through that level of abstraction

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, but it doesn't mean that they non exist. I think it is absolutely obvious that they do exist. saying no is arbitrary. and put as a reason that god cannot have two experiences at the same time, when there is no time, even more so

5 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

@Breakingthewall im too stoopid to reason my way through that level of abstraction

What do you mean?

Edited by Breakingthewall

The problem of solipsism begins at the illusion of the existence of your self.  It makes reality feel like a suffocating coffin if you think you exist in an isolated void of illusion.  It's the loneliest possible existence, worse than being trapped on an island alone.  At least on the island you believe there are other beings somewhere in the world, it makes it a little less lonely.  

Edited by Heart of Space

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

They exist as imagination. All separation is imaginary. "Two" of anything requires an imagined duality.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

2 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

The problem of solipsism begins at the illusion of the existence of your self.  It makes reality feel like a suffocating coffin if you think you exist in an isolated void of illusion.  It's the loneliest possible existence, worse than being trapped on an island alone.  At least on the island you believe there are other beings somewhere in the world, it makes it a little less lonely.  

This is more like the problem of being stuck in your head and falling into intellectual fantasies. I've been there though. It's a tricky terrain to navigate.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

49 minutes ago, Osaid said:

They exist as imagination. All separation is imaginary. "Two" of anything requires an imagined duality.

Everything is imagination, ok, but the people that you see walking in the street have a pov as yours, or not? Solipsism says that no

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

What do you mean?

Like what are the mechanics of this form of realization? I’ll dm  you if that’s cool. Genuinely interested.

have had small glimpses like being the entire universe and forgetting that was always the case (from marijuana)

but want to understand deeper. Even if it’s just through other people explaining for now.

as opposed to directly experiencing 

Edited by PenguinPablo

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Everything is imagination

Separation is imagination*

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

but the people that you see walking in the street have a pov as yours, or not?

If you imagine it, yes. Your POV is entangled with their POV. It's all one thing, together. In order for there to be "other" there has to be a "you" to contrast it. 

Edited by Osaid

Leo admitted he has no POV. None of you do, you can stop pretending you do

5 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

Like what are the mechanics of this form of realization? I’ll dm  you if that’s cool. Genuinely interested.

have had small glimpses like being the entire universe and forgetting that was always the case (from marijuana)

but want to understand deeper. Even if it’s just through other people explaining for now.

as opposed to directly experiencing 

10 hours ago, Osaid said:

if you want, for me a pleasure, but if you read my messages you will see that I do not have the matter clear at all, just conjectures

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Osaid imagined duality is real though,to use the the word imaginary as a blanket word for what The Mind does or is'is can really spread confusion. Love you brother but I had to address this because I see the perspective I had not too long ago. It can cause one to feel lost and ungrounded to the point they suffer it till it works itself out or till they're Infinite Self shows up and pulls them out. Your highly aware so please stay aware of the ones who don't know and how your words can affect them, especially early on.

13 minutes ago, Adrian Gonzales said:

imagined duality is real though,to use the the word imaginary as a blanket word for what The Mind does or is'is can really spread confusion. Love you brother but I had to address this because I see the perspective I had not too long ago. It can cause one to feel lost and ungrounded to the point they suffer it till it works itself out or till they're Infinite Self shows up and pulls them out. Your highly aware so please stay aware of the ones who don't know and how your words can affect them, especially early on.

I understand.

I didn't say imagination isn't a part of reality. 

It's tricky, because the mind will sneak in ideas about how certain parts of reality are "unreal" or "invalid", even if I don't explicitly state it, so I get your concern. I'll try to be more cognizant of it next time. 

If I'm being honest, I was already trying to be careful about my wording, because I know how it can affect people. But, if it rubbed you off the wrong way, I guess the approach still needs tweaking.

Solipsism is a mental disorder. It's not Truth. It's a trap and it makes sense why people fall into it. It's yet another attempt of the mind to capture the infinite and put it into a box. 

Be careful, this can seriously fuck you up.

Yes, all is one and all is love. And no, there is no solipsism.

16 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Solipsism is a mental disorder. It's not Truth. It's a trap and it makes sense why people fall into it. It's yet another attempt of the mind to capture the infinite and put it into a box. 

Be careful, this can seriously fuck you up.

Yes, all is one and all is love. And no, there is no solipsism.

The fact that all is one implies solipsism is true. God is just generating an untrue perspective with you. There is only god, there is no one else here, no other consciousnesses. 

@Holykael Solipsism has nothing to do with Consciousness. Precisely the opposite. It's an idea that you believe in and get lost in it. That's the trap that I'm pointing towards.

Edited by ivankiss

That's exactly how it works.

Since you are God your imagination IS reality.

If you manage to convince yourself that others are seperate from you, then so it is for you. That's exactly what ego is.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you manage to convince yourself that others are seperate from you, then so it is for you. 

^^^ This. You are in a void, with no form, that void is your mind. It is holographic, extends infinitely in all directions and can express itself in infinite expressions, you project onto that infinite void everything you are currently experiencing. 

The self is just a feeling, a sensation, that feeling/sensation can be expressed an infinite number of ways. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.