The Mystical Man

No Nut November

228 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Yarco said:

I'm in

I vote we all have to change our profile pics to the coomer meme for the rest of the month if/when we fail. At least I'm going to hold myself to that.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

I’ll try

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Yarco

1 hour ago, Yarco said:

I'm in

I vote we all have to change our profile pics to the coomer meme for the rest of the month if/when we fail. At least I'm going to hold myself to that.

Either way, if you lose or win, at the end of the month change your profile pic to the sun knight from Dark Souls.

@The Mystical Man  If you lose, you change your pic to Amber, and if you win, it'll either be Ellie or Joe. I accept the challenge, and if I lose, I change my pic to Saint George the dragon slayer, and if I win, a PG 13 image of a Halloween witch.

I'll also keep on coming into this thread, and report on the daily my No Nut November torment, and any other findings as this is purely done for research purposes.

what is coomer meme

◭"89"

On 10/31/2022 at 6:26 PM, The Mystical Man said:

The more you masturbate, the more you want to masturbate. That's how it is for me. Maybe it's different for women.

This is has been my experience.  

Though, I get the "do it till you outgrow it thing".  But you gotta realize that part of outgrowing it is not doing it... so once you realize "Oh... I feel shitty doing it so much and feel great/better abstaining (for whatever amount of time feels good/healthy to you)", then that's the point where you've realized and now all you gotta do is take action on it and go from there.  

It's like saying do a drug addict "Why not just keep doing drugs till you want to quit?  It should come naturally."  This isn't how most people's brains seem to be wired.  Most people, it seems, are wired in such a way that, when speaking of more addictive things (including masturbation), the less you do it, the better you feel/less addictive urge/less unhealthy urges and behaviors come from that.  

Of course, I imagine there being people on the other end of the spectrum who are too closed, tight, and self-controlled that could use more freedom and letting loose.  But, I think probably in the minority (and definitely in the minority when it comes to men and masturbation lol).  

imo

My experience taking time off masturbation has lead to feeling and behaving in more constructive ways it seems.  Also simply feeling nicer in my body.  Not that I can't also feel good when masturbating. 

Case-by-case basis maybe.  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

7 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@The Mystical Man  If you lose, you change your pic to Amber, and if you win, it'll either be Ellie or Joe. I accept the challenge, and if I lose, I change my pic to Saint George the dragon slayer, and if I win, a PG 13 image of a Halloween witch.

giphy.gif

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

giphy.gif

Guys, the inside of my leg touched my dick last night in the shower… did… did I lose no nut? :/

◭"89"

On 11/1/2022 at 7:07 AM, The Mystical Man said:

I found better rules:

I was gonna train myself to lucid dream and cockblock myself in the dream realm but I guess this works better

12 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Guys, the inside of my leg touched my dick last night in the shower… did… did I lose no nut?

Almost, don't let it happen again

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

If neuroticism was a religion no nut november would be one of its main rituals

Even though I don't support masturbating everyday, I don't support not masturbating for a month either 

Edited by MarkKol

I completed no nut november 2 years ago during lockdown. Was an interesting experience but I don't really want to do it again. Sexual repression is not fun.

45 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

Even though I don't support masturbating everyday, I don't support not masturbating for a month either 

It's just a month. I'm treating it as an experience. I keep thinking: How about a good wank. Then, Ah! nvm. Let's do something productive. For me it's a good training place to start for my sexual Qigong practices. I'd like to learn multi-orgasm that mantak Chia teachs. Male, full body orgasms without ejaculation. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Just know that if you enter week 2 and you start manically posting 10 paragraphs every post, I'll BAN all of you :) 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard If I make 2 weeks I'll ban YOU

◭"89"

1 hour ago, MarkKol said:

What's so extreme about not masturbating for a month? 

My ultimate goal is to permanently transcend masturbation. NNN serves as the training ground.