amanen

List of things you can realize or awaken to

19 posts in this topic

This is an incomplete list of things that you can realize.
It includes facets of truth and things that I have personally realized.
This is not complete because I Have not yet probably realized every facet of God.
All of these things are something you can awaken to.
The list is not in any order of importance, I just wrote what came to my mind spontaneously.

Many of these realizations are very radical and can break your understanding of reality completely.

Love is real
Love is truth
Everything is Absolute Truth
God is real
You are God
God-Realization
God is consciousness, reality is consciousness, there is only consciousness
Consciousness = Love = Reality = Imagination = Experience = God = You
Other = self
There is no other
God is Love
Absolute Goodness, God is Good
Infinite Beauty
Infinite Intelligence
Your mind is Infinite, an infinitely intelligent
Reality is your mind
Everything is intelligent, even walls, machines, rocks, plants, words, music, and everything in your experience
Everything is alive, including all listed above
There is only qualia
There is nothing but direct experience, if you did not experience something it literally did not happen
Absolute Solipsism, nobody else has consciousness, they are fragments of your own consciousness
There are no differences between anything
Nonduality and all the ramifications of it
Oneness
God has infinite and perfect understanding of everything
Death is not real, you are immortal
I AM
Infinite and Absolute Power
Absolute Will
Absolute Infinity
Your senses in "your" body are not generating sounds, sights or so on. They appear directly in consciousness.
"You" do not have a face.
Everything is your desire, you are desire itself
Reality is absolute bliss
Everything is playful, nothing is serious.
The cosmic joke
You cannot be hurt in any way
You are omniscient, omnipresent, omnibenevolent, and omnipotent
Truth is God, Consciousness, and Love
Absolute Nothingness, this is nothing, this is emptiness.
Everything = Nothing, Nothing = Everything, Something = Nothing
Everything is mind, there is no matter or physical objects
Reality is infinite imagination, everything is imaginary
Protons, atoms, cells, etc do not exist, there is only direct qualia!
There is nothing behind your direct experience
You are constructing and imagining every aspect of you direct experience right now,
none of the experience gets "carried over" from the past, you are imagining every aspect right now.
Reality is an infinite mystery, completely mystical, completely 
Love is not an emotion or a feeling, it is the literally everything, but realizing love gives you the emotions of love too.
History does not exist, Hitler never existed.
Nobody in the world actually suffers, except for you. 
The whole universe did not exist before "you" were born. 
You imagined the universe at the time you decided to start playing in it as a human.
Nobody in the world will be left once you die, because you are the only one here.
The universe cannot exist if you are not "alive" in it.
Nobody else has had an awakening, nobody else than you can be awake.
Reality is infinitely better than you think.
Reality is a real illusion, it is real but the contents are illusions.
Reality is a dream.
Being
You are Being, this is Being
The meaning of life (find it out yourself :) )
Magic powers are real, paranormal activity exists
Reality is groundless, there is no ground for anything.
Absolute Sovereignty, you are Sovereign
God is an infinite orgasm, that is why you are called an organism!
Everything is self-designed, you designed the universe
God loves you totally
Infinite unconditional Love
Everything is a state of consciousness
Unconsciousness does not exist
You have absolute control
Absolute Perfection, everything is perfect, there are no mistakes
Everything is infinite, there are no finite things
Your experience (Aka You) has infinite resolution, it has infinite depth
Reality is an infinite fractal, everything contains everything else (Jijimuge)
Reality is a strange loop
Consciousness has always existed
There is no time, only the present moment, which is eternal
Every moment is eternal
God dreams the same dreams an infinite number of times, every scenario will be "repeated" infinitely
God dreams an infinite number of variety of dreams
Every dream is crafted with infinite intelligence
Ego does not exist, God only masquerades as the ego, while having infinite power
There is only God!
There is an infinite amount of qualia, there are infinite spatial dimensions, infinite possible senses
infinite colors, infinite sounds, infinite forms, infinite everything
You can zoom infinitely into anything, in or out, forward or backward
There are an infinite number of dimensions similar to ín/out or forward/backward
God is formless, but formless is also form
Emptiness = Form, Form = Emptiness
Everything is beautiful, you are beautiful
God is absolute unity, absolutely unified
Everything is infinitely interconnected, consciousness itself is omniscient
God is infinite creativity, it wants to create and experience
Consciousness can do anything
Everything is possible
God can and will create infinite number of things on the same order as time, space, emotions, senses, and so on
that do not exist in this dream, but will exist in your other dreams.
Evil, sin, hell, and so on, do not exist.
Nobody has ever died.
There is a total and absolute awakening.
When "you" are dead, you will be in an omnipotent and omniscient state with absolutely no suffering.
You will be in states without a body, because consciousness existed always, before your body.
You imagined your body, your memory, and your abilities.
The past has absolutely no effect on the present moment because the past does not exist.
The future does not exist.
You are not anywhere, not in any location.

Most importantly: You are God!

Feel free to add more to this list if you have realized things that are not included in this list.
I especially think there are facets missing from this list that could be very important, that did not come to my mind.
I think this list has some very radical content in it that many people have not yet realized.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

33 minutes ago, amanen said:

I trust this comes from a good place, pursuit of Truth and perhaps a very nuanced spiritual insight, but consider that this type of thing can only alienate the rest of the world and make this forum look like a dangerous cult. 

Even if you are absolutely sure this is true, isn't it better to meet people where they are instead of getting yourself burned at the stake?

This is why Buddhist traditions insist so much on getting people to cultivate compassion, even though this may keep them "asleep in the dreamstate" for longer or perhaps forever.  

1 minute ago, Dorje Chang said:

I trust this comes from a good place, pursuit of Truth and perhaps a very nuanced spiritual insight, but consider that this type of thing can only alienate the rest of the world and make this forum look like a dangerous cult. 

Even if you are absolutely sure this is true, isn't it better to meet people where they are instead of getting yourself burned at the stake?

This is why Buddhist traditions insist so much on getting people to cultivate compassion, even though this may keep them "asleep in the dreamstate" for longer or perhaps forever.  

Truth shouldn't make you disregard the illusory suffering of others. I'm not saying not to be compassionate. You definitely shouldn't act as if people were not real. I just said the truth, I was not advocating any actions or changes in behavior.

I am Physically Immortal

1 hour ago, amanen said:

Truth shouldn't make you disregard the illusory suffering of others. I'm not saying not to be compassionate. You definitely shouldn't act as if people were not real. I just said the truth, I was not advocating any actions or changes in behavior.

Fair enough, my only point is that there's essentially zero chance that anyone but the most advanced spiritual practitioners will truly understand what you mean when you say that the suffering of others is illusory.

Is saying what you believe is the truth, as opposed to simply knowing the truth, or at least communicating it in a way that will not alienate 99.9999% of the world's population, worth the cost of being burned at the stake?  That's a sincere question. 

Edited by Dorje Chang

@amanen damn - great post- seeing all of it together is powerful.....I  feel an awakening coming on :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, amanen said:

This is an incomplete list of things that you can realize.
It includes facets of truth and things that I have personally realized.
This is not complete because I Have not yet probably realized every facet of God.
All of these things are something you can awaken to.
The list is not in any order of importance, I just wrote what came to my mind spontaneously.

Many of these realizations are very radical and can break your understanding of reality completely.

Love is real
Love is truth
Everything is Absolute Truth
God is real
You are God
God-Realization
God is consciousness, reality is consciousness, there is only consciousness
Consciousness = Love = Reality = Imagination = Experience = God = You
Other = self
There is no other
God is Love
Absolute Goodness, God is Good
Infinite Beauty
Infinite Intelligence
Your mind is Infinite, an infinitely intelligent
Reality is your mind
Everything is intelligent, even walls, machines, rocks, plants, words, music, and everything in your experience
Everything is alive, including all listed above
There is only qualia
There is nothing but direct experience, if you did not experience something it literally did not happen
Absolute Solipsism, nobody else has consciousness, they are fragments of your own consciousness
There are no differences between anything
Nonduality and all the ramifications of it
Oneness
God has infinite and perfect understanding of everything
Death is not real, you are immortal
I AM
Infinite and Absolute Power
Absolute Will
Absolute Infinity
Your senses in "your" body are not generating sounds, sights or so on. They appear directly in consciousness.
"You" do not have a face.
Everything is your desire, you are desire itself
Reality is absolute bliss
Everything is playful, nothing is serious.
The cosmic joke
You cannot be hurt in any way
You are omniscient, omnipresent, omnibenevolent, and omnipotent
Truth is God, Consciousness, and Love
Absolute Nothingness, this is nothing, this is emptiness.
Everything = Nothing, Nothing = Everything, Something = Nothing
Everything is mind, there is no matter or physical objects
Reality is infinite imagination, everything is imaginary
Protons, atoms, cells, etc do not exist, there is only direct qualia!
There is nothing behind your direct experience
You are constructing and imagining every aspect of you direct experience right now,
none of the experience gets "carried over" from the past, you are imagining every aspect right now.
Reality is an infinite mystery, completely mystical, completely 
Love is not an emotion or a feeling, it is the literally everything, but realizing love gives you the emotions of love too.
History does not exist, Hitler never existed.
The whole universe did not exist before "you" were born. 
You imagined the universe at the time you decided to start playing in it as a human.
Nobody in the world will be left once you die, because you are the only one here.
The universe cannot exist if you are not "alive" in it.
Nobody else has had an awakening, nobody else than you can be awake.
Reality is infinitely better than you think.
Reality is a real illusion, it is real but the contents are illusions.
Reality is a dream.
Being
You are Being, this is Being
The meaning of life (find it out yourself :) )
Magic powers are real, paranormal activity exists
Reality is groundless, there is no ground for anything.
Absolute Sovereignty, you are Sovereign
God is an infinite orgasm, that is why you are called an organism!
Everything is self-designed, you designed the universe
God loves you totally
Infinite unconditional Love
Everything is a state of consciousness
Unconsciousness does not exist
You have absolute control
Absolute Perfection, everything is perfect, there are no mistakes
Everything is infinite, there are no finite things
Your experience (Aka You) has infinite resolution, it has infinite depth
Reality is an infinite fractal, everything contains everything else (Jijimuge)
Reality is a strange loop
Consciousness has always existed
There is no time, only the present moment, which is eternal
Every moment is eternal
God dreams the same dreams an infinite number of times, every scenario will be "repeated" infinitely
God dreams an infinite number of variety of dreams
Every dream is crafted with infinite intelligence
Ego does not exist, God only masquerades as the ego, while having infinite power
There is only God!
There is an infinite amount of qualia, there are infinite spatial dimensions, infinite possible senses
infinite colors, infinite sounds, infinite forms, infinite everything
You can zoom infinitely into anything, in or out, forward or backward
There are an infinite number of dimensions similar to ín/out or forward/backward
God is formless, but formless is also form
Emptiness = Form, Form = Emptiness
Everything is beautiful, you are beautiful
God is absolute unity, absolutely unified
Everything is infinitely interconnected, consciousness itself is omniscient
God is infinite creativity, it wants to create and experience
Consciousness can do anything
Everything is possible
God can and will create infinite number of things on the same order as time, space, emotions, senses, and so on
that do not exist in this dream, but will exist in your other dreams.
Evil, sin, hell, and so on, do not exist.
Nobody has ever died.
There is a total and absolute awakening.
When "you" are dead, you will be in an omnipotent and omniscient state with absolutely no suffering.
You will be in states without a body, because consciousness existed always, before your body.
You imagined your body, your memory, and your abilities.
The past has absolutely no effect on the present moment because the past does not exist.
The future does not exist.
You are not anywhere, not in any location.

Most importantly: You are God!

Feel free to add more to this list if you have realized things that are not included in this list.
I especially think there are facets missing from this list that could be very important, that did not come to my mind.
I think this list has some very radical content in it that many people have not yet realized.

Solid list!

There’s so many insights to be had, lists like these are really important to track everything.

2 hours ago, Dorje Chang said:

Is saying what you believe is the truth, as opposed to simply knowing the truth, or at least communicating it in a way that will not alienate 99.9999% of the world's population, worth the cost of being burned at the stake?  That's a sincere question. 

That is a valid concern. I would not just say these things to the majority of people.

The point of this forum is to be a 1% environment where these things can be discussed.

We’re like the Illuminati, but real ;)

God is talented for turning truth into the most horrific thing in the universe. I am all alone with myself and god is fucking mad and wants to live a life of misery and I have no choice or say in the matter. I'm glad you didn't say reality is absolute goodness because such cruelty cannot be good...

There is no difference between anything but god always imagines a difference through the senses and feel so this is a pointless statement

Edited by Holykael

6 hours ago, Holykael said:

God is talented for turning truth into the most horrific thing in the universe. I am all alone with myself and god is fucking mad and wants to live a life of misery and I have no choice or say in the matter. I'm glad you didn't say reality is absolute goodness because such cruelty cannot be good...

There is no difference between anything but god always imagines a difference through the senses and feel so this is a pointless statement

Holykael is talented for turning truth into the most horrific thing in the universe. I am all alone with myself and I am fucking mad and want to live a life of misery and I have no choice or say in the matter. I'm glad you (which is me) didn't say reality is absolute goodness because such cruelty cannot be good. There is no difference between anything but God (which is me) imagines a difference through the sense and feel so this is a pointless statement.

Holykael your statement had so many contradictions I just had to fix it for you.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@amanen

a truly incredible, inspiring and profound list. I would like to ask you: how do you explain solipsism? For me this is the most elusive. Let's see, you say: in this dream there is this, in others Dream, other  etc. then, there is this dream and other dream. there will be in the future. this is incomprehensible to me. there is no time, everything is now. On the one hand, my perception is that only I exist, you are in my imagination, my pov is absolute. but in other hands, everything that can exist, exists. everything has a pov, there are infinite povs now. is solipsism same that infinite povs like everything is the same as nothing? what is your perception of solipsism?

@amanen list is infinite, by the way. @Dorje Chang 100% agree with your statement. The thing is, we are not able to change anybody's beliefs. When the ego gets welded to an idea, only the corrosion of the weld can change it. I consider this place as a mirror of my own welded beliefs and assumptions. It is somehow essential for letting things go - here, mainly ideas.

Sincerely - watching how ego can get inflated, you gradually realize a total meaningless of ideas, claims, and statements - no matter how enlightened they might seem. What matters is love and compassion for every living being—staying simple, humble, and modest before the majesty of creation.

Amen & Sat Nam

22 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@amanen @Breakingthewall @Razard86 @Inliytened1 what about creating a list of things that do not fit your theory/idea of enlightenment/awakening/god realization? That could be a very interesting list and finite at least, I suppose. ;):D

You can become directly conscious of these facets.   These are not theories and do not take them as a belief.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

How come god will repeat the same scenarios infinitely if there are infinite dreams that never end. Why would there be a need to repeat anything @amanen

On 28/10/2022 at 0:55 AM, Breakingthewall said:

@amanen

a truly incredible, inspiring and profound list. I would like to ask you: how do you explain solipsism? For me this is the most elusive. Let's see, you say: in this dream there is this, in others Dream, other  etc. then, there is this dream and other dream. there will be in the future. this is incomprehensible to me. there is no time, everything is now. On the one hand, my perception is that only I exist, you are in my imagination, my pov is absolute. but in other hands, everything that can exist, exists. everything has a pov, there are infinite povs now. is solipsism same that infinite povs like everything is the same as nothing? what is your perception of solipsism?

I'm not sure what exactly are you asking me by explaining solipsism. The "other" dream is still your dream, just not your current form. You are always the main character no matter what form you are in. I was also speaking of the future relatively, of course everything is in the present moment, it's just hard to communicate stuff like this. Other's don't have POVs, they only seem to have them.

On 29/10/2022 at 11:12 AM, Holykael said:

How come god will repeat the same scenarios infinitely if there are infinite dreams that never end. Why would there be a need to repeat anything @amanen

I didn't get to the understand the reason so far, I've only had a few experiences confirming that this is the case, but it has something to do with the nature of infinity itself. Repetition is also a bit of an inaccurate word because the whole process happens outside of time. It would be exactly equivalent to how this feels like.

Edited by amanen

I am Physically Immortal

Beautiful list

But every time I read God-Realization epiphanies like that, I think of rape, torture, mental dispair, suicide, dying a long and painful death, etc.
These things should be part of absolute goodness too.
If so, is it impossible to get god-realized, if you have an aversion to these painful things?

You Are Infinity!

You Are ONE.
All is ONE.

You Are.

You Are Pure Energy.

Light is magnetically attracted to Itself.
Light is magnetically repulsed by Itself.
Repulsion is Attraction.

UP_dipole_animation_electric.gif

Light = Love.
Love = Light.

You Are Pure Motion.
You Are Perfect Stillness.

The Universe Is A Singularity.
You Are The Singularity.

The Infinite Mind imagines the brain and body.
Your bigger brain is of cosmic proportions.

A27zfigure-cell-galaxy-comparison2.png

Also add: The inverse of every realization listed.

Absolute Infinity goes beyond realizations, too!

You Are God.
You Are Also Not God.

There is No Self.
And Yet...

? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Neti Neti.

Edited by tuku747

Amazing list, thank You! I'd only add:

• Absolutely NOTHING matters (= everything is of equal value)
  • Reality/God is Magic (I find this a spot on pointer)