Gabith

Pure Hatred in me

41 posts in this topic

I have been seeing a psychologist for a few months.
During a hypnosis, I was able to access a part of me that seemed like the devil. An infinite hatred, a desire for power, to do as much harm as possible to innocent people...

We didn't go very far, I just felt a little relieved after the session because I could imagine scenarios where I could express this hatred.
It was very scary, I didn't think I was capable of wanting that.

Tonight, I feel this hatred, like an entity inside me that wants to talk to me. But I'm afraid, I'm afraid to open myself up to it and go crazy or do things I didn't want to do.

Have other people experienced this? What should I do, can I do it alone without too much danger?
Part of me wants to release this, I don't need to keep it in my body

This is normal. Here's what Adyashanti has to say about that:

"As you open to yourself, you will go through the realms of the human psyche. Some heavenly and prone to get you cul-de-saced in a heavenly illusion, and others very dark, maybe even demonic. That's part of going to the seed of consciousness. Let yourself feel what you feel, but don't make any stories about it. It's the stories about it that become harmful."

You can use active imagination to talk to that entity. But be careful:

"Before starting Active Imagination be sure that there is someone available for you to go to or call in case you become overwhelmed by the imagination and can’t cut it off." - Robert A. Johnson

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Maybe sedona method it

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Try to send love to it.. accept it for what it is right now, make it feel seen and heard, try to understand it. It's a part of you that felt unloved.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@Gabith So you have been seeing a psychologist for a few months. Is he/she a professional, educated and experienced person, who has been several hundreds of hours in psychotherapy including hypnotherapy? Is he/she a psychotherapist at all? I doubt it. Trained mental health professionals should know that hypnosis can induce psychosis. After the end of the therapeutic hour they should check up on their patients or clients and aply a proper therapeutic metodology in case early signs of psychosis happen. It seems he(or she) haven't done any of that.

Hatred is an agressive urge towards an object that treatens you. The origin of it is some early trauma or Trauma. When we  experience fear, we often feel hatred as a defence against the pain. However many times hatred is also repressed by another layer of fear of punishment or shame of not being accepted if we express the hatred (even if it expressed in healthy way). If you uncover this in inappropriate way, it can "overflow" your daily awareness. Sometimes it feels as an "outsider" or as an "psychological alien". The solution to that is acceptance of hatred which is burdend by fear or shame, and also acceptance of that deeper fear and pain which is the cause of hatred in a first place. That would be an in-depth resolution and healing of your problem. Of course with a proper professional psychotherapist.

I hope that helps...

@The Mystical Man

44 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

This is normal. Here's what Adyashanti has to say about that:

"As you open to yourself, you will go through the realms of the human psyche. Some heavenly and prone to get you cul-de-saced in a heavenly illusion, and others very dark, maybe even demonic. That's part of going to the seed of consciousness. Let yourself feel what you feel, but don't make any stories about it. It's the stories about it that become harmful."

You can use active imagination to talk to that entity. But be careful:

"Before starting Active Imagination be sure that there is someone available for you to go to or call in case you become overwhelmed by the imagination and can’t cut it off." - Robert A. Johnson

Very good advice!

Exercise and sports will help you burn some of that energy away. So please do those!

Otherwise you don't need to do anything with the hatred or anger, beside analyze it and contemplate where it's coming from. Keep asking challenging questions to get to the root source. That kind of stuff just doesn't exist for no reason, you need to learn and understand it.

Once you have answers and insights to the questions those feelings will start to dissolve. You have an inadequate/corrupted perspective on things right now, and the cure is to open yourself up to different perspectives.

hrhrhtewgfegege

It's beneficial to video record the session to be able to watch it later so one can see for themselves what unfolds and not left to the interpretation of a therapist.

Thanks for your help!

@Bojan V Indeed, after this hypnosis, my psychologist told me that she's not experimented enough to go deeper with safety so she gave me information about another professional that I will see next month.

Anger comes from hurt. To stop the anger dive deep into the hurt you are repressing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Maybe you're unable to accept yourself. This is just a dart in the dark based on my intuition. That's the psychic energy I'm getting here. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Gabith Find the hurt, brother.

@Leo Gura Thank you Leo, when I explore this hatred, I have a memory of when I was like 7-8 years, alone in the school's toilet and 3 man came, all I remember is that theyy told me something very frightening and I was all in fear begging to go out. 
They were holding me against the wall and I can't see further.. I have pain in almost all my body when I try to remember this so I've contacted a better professional to do hypnosis, it will be done in a safer way, I think 

12 minutes ago, Gabith said:

@Leo Gura Thank you Leo, when I explore this hatred, I have a memory of when I was like 7-8 years, alone in the school's toilet and 3 man came, all I remember is that theyy told me something very frightening and I was all in fear begging to go out. 
They were holding me against the wall and I can't see further.. I have pain in almost all my body when I try to remember this so I've contacted a better professional to do hypnosis, it will be done in a safer way, I think 

Excellent!

You're on the right track. Dig till you hit rock bottom. Don't be afraid of it. You are stronger than it.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Gabith Check out my posts (signature) for info on how to heal. The key of every healing technique is feeling the sensation, being present with the feeling no matter what happens, no matter the pain and the fear and the anxiety and the hatred and the anger resulting. If the feeling is overwhelming, go at your own pace, but don't quit. I suggest you look into Parts Work, Inner Child Work and visualization in general as healing techniques.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

@Gabith I need help with this also. I experience not just anger, but full blown rage. It hurts when I start feeling this anger arise. I say and act awful things to people close to me. It's almost like I cannot stop it, like I am being controlled by something.

@Craigxt22 Dig deep into the hurt, brother.