Magnanimous

Is the average self-actualized person who's living an optimal life happier than Tate?

53 posts in this topic

Edit before reading: Chaning self-actualized person to self actualizing

Specifically Andrew Tate.

I know he's extremely selfish, and acquires what he wants, but isn't a self-actualizing person doing all the good habits, eg working out, eating clean, and following their life purpose a lot happier than him? He seems to be just chasing the classic material goals of money and pussy. It does look like a really fun life, and it certainly is the peak of traditional materialist fantasies, but isn't someone following their purpose just better off in terms of mood?

Edited by Magnanimous

Self actualized person is not the same as self actualizing person. Are you trying to get mixed responses in the whole thread?

How can a self actualized person be considered average when only a very small minority of people will become self actualized? That's like saying Sadhguru is below average and Tolle is average.

Did an edit. Does that capture what I'm trying to convey: Is a self-actualizing person better than Andrew Tate in happiness?

Really? Andrew Tate looks happy to you? 

From an elevated perspective, he is an insecure, miserable, egomaniac, low-consciousness chimp who thinks he is the king of the world. Turmoil inside and far from bliss. 

People like Tate need the 'open your eye' slap Dr. Strange had in the Marvel movie. Who looks happier in the scene, the Ancient One or Dr. Strange?

Andrew Tate made it ,self actualizing person is in process.

So Tate is by definition a lot happier.

@Magnanimous

2 hours ago, Magnanimous said:

I know he's extremely selfish, and acquires what he wants, but isn't a self-actualizing person doing all the good habits, eg working out, eating clean, and following their life purpose a lot happier than him? He seems to be just chasing the classic material goals of money and pussy. It does look like a really fun life, and it certainly is the peak of traditional materialist fantasies, but isn't someone following their purpose just better off in terms of mood?

Yes, he's doing, traditionally material success-wise, far better than me or you or anyone in this forum. ?

It really screws with your mind and confidence, like what the hell am I still doing wrong here? I'm doing all the self-help techniques, mediation, reading, note taking, exercising, journalling etc., and Andrew Tate's looking like he enjoys his life.

Is Andrew Tate a self-actualizing human being? A little bit, but not a self-actualized human being yet, still has a lot of personal development to do like all of us here. ?

8 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Magnanimous

Yes, he's doing, traditionally material success-wise, far better than me or you or anyone in this forum. ?

It really screws with your mind and confidence, like what the hell am I still doing wrong here? I'm doing all the self-help techniques, mediation, reading, note taking, exercising, journalling etc., and Andrew Tate's looking like he enjoys his life.

Is Andrew Tate a self-actualizing human being? A little bit, but not a self-actualized human being yet, still has a lot of personal development to do like all of us here. ?

Everyone can evolve horizontally on their level, but the goal is to evolve vertically, and this is what this forum is about.

Surely, compared to someone on his level who does no self-development work, he has a better everyday experience in life that you may call happiness but it's a house of cards. It would crumble on a big hit like a disease. People like Tate can get humbled by life easily. And then, their actual path begins.

It's what is happening inside, not outside, that matters. Real happiness is peace of mind and Tate does not seem to have much of it.

He's still further up on Maslow's Pyramid than most people here on the forum. No point worrying about self-actualization until you've got a solid foundation of Esteem + Love and Belonging down, which Tate does.

Make sure you're not lying to yourself and thinking you're self-actualizing when really you're still at the "getting your shit together" stage.

Lots of people here can't even get laid or afford to pay for a date. They'd be way happier if they switched places with someone like Andrew Tate or Dan Bilzerian, at least in the short term.

Even once they get bored and realize their life is ultimately empty and meaningless... they still have the resources to go to the best meditation retreats and hire the best life coaches. Imagine just being able to call up Tony Robbins or Eckhart Tolle and pay them a million dollars to talk to you. When it's time for them to self-actualize (if they ever decide they want to), they'll still reach the finish line before ordinary people struggling with meditation and taking notes.

Edited by Yarco

2 hours ago, Kensho said:

Really? Andrew Tate looks happy to you? 

Yes. Compared to most people, yes.

2 hours ago, Kensho said:

From an elevated perspective, he is an insecure, miserable, egomaniac, low-consciousness chimp who thinks he is the king of the world. Turmoil inside and far from bliss. 

I don't know how he looks from an elevated perspective. I don't think his life is that bad, Louis the 14th was ego maniacal, but definitely happier than a peasant. Low consciousness, indeed.

Edited by UpperMaster

Andrew Tate has a warrior mindset. He developed it as a champion. Those principles that he gained with fighting he applied to other facets of his life and gained wealth, glory and fame. A lot of guys miss what Tate has and that is why he became successful. Some spiritual weasels think Tate is a unicorn who became successful by accident. Success is not an accident. You only get it if you are doing god’s work. And god’s work is not zonking out your brain with psychedelics. If you try spiritually bypass there is a price for that. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

6 hours ago, Magnanimous said:

@Magnanimous I would say he is self-actualizing, just in what I'd say is a rather limited way. It seems like he is currently fixated at orange, and will necessarily suffer from the limits of that level. So, a lot of his self-actualizing now is seemingly horizontal, i.e. growing his brand. Maybe he's incorporating some blue by virtue of feeling a sense of purpose because he believes he is helping young men in various ways.

To my understanding, a major limit of orange is that there is a lot of emotional repression and suppression in that stage. And, so I would imagine that Tate has various maladaptive coping mechanisms for dealing with the effects of that repression and suppression, i.e. having various bouts of depression.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@StarStruck Ur a odd guy lol, if you have nearly 3k posts, you've been around for years now so why are you still centered at orange?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 minute ago, integral said:

@StarStruck Ur an odd guy lol, if you have nearly 3k posts, you've been around for years now so why are you still centered at orange?

If you ever get to yellow, which I doubt you will, you will stop demonizing SD stages. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

@Kensho

3 hours ago, Kensho said:

Everyone can evolve horizontally on their level, but the goal is to evolve vertically, and this is what this forum is about.

Surely, compared to someone on his level who does no self-development work, he has a better everyday experience in life that you may call happiness but it's a house of cards. It would crumble on a big hit like a disease. People like Tate can get humbled by life easily. And then, their actual path begins.

It's what is happening inside, not outside, that matters. Real happiness is peace of mind and Tate does not seem to have much of it.

What do you mean when you say horizontal and vertical evolution?

Is it really a house of cards? For example, you are saying Andrew's life might fall apart, but not make the same claims about Tony Robbins, Russal Brand's or Bill Gate's life being a house of cards. Why?

So, if I feel inside that I'm the greatest artist, singer and writer of all time in my internal or inner game, that nullifies any outside or external game? And how do you know that Andrew Tate has no peace of mind?

Edited by Danioover9000

@StarStruck Not demonizing nor am i attacking you in any way, just pointing out that your centered orange and been around a long time on a self-development forum. Its rare?  

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Yarco

3 hours ago, Yarco said:

He's still further up on Maslow's Pyramid than most people here on the forum. No point worrying about self-actualization until you've got a solid foundation of Esteem + Love and Belonging down, which Tate does.

Make sure you're not lying to yourself and thinking you're self-actualizing when really you're still at the "getting your shit together" stage.

Lots of people here can't even get laid or afford to pay for a date. They'd be way happier if they switched places with someone like Andrew Tate or Dan Bilzerian, at least in the short term.

Even once they get bored and realize their life is ultimately empty and meaningless... they still have the resources to go to the best meditation retreats and hire the best life coaches. Imagine just being able to call up Tony Robbins or Eckhart Tolle and pay them a million dollars to talk to you. When it's time for them to self-actualize (if they ever decide they want to), they'll still reach the finish line before ordinary people struggling with meditation and taking notes.

Don't forget Tai Lopez, his Lamborghini, thousands of books, and knowledge is power. ? 

@integral

8 minutes ago, integral said:

@StarStruck Ur a odd guy lol, if you have nearly 3k posts, you've been around for years now so why are you still centered at orange?

Would you agree that this part of your post communication would upset @StarStruck 'Ur a odd guy lol,'?

Also, does post count equal or correlate strongly to personal development?

*'Ur a odd guy lol' should be = You are an odd guy.'.

If you watch his interview with a psychologist, you can clearly tell he has closed himself off from a large part of himself due to trauma: certain negative emotions, feminine energy, being-ness. So he is not devoid of inner conflict, and he could dissolve a lot of it if he wanted, but that will probably not happen in a thousand years.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

17 minutes ago, integral said:

Purity testing people using some obscure model from developmental psychology is what is odd ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

Purity testing people using some obscure model from developmental psychology is what is odd ?

9 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@integral

Would you agree that this part of your post communication would upset @StarStruck 'Ur a odd guy lol,'?

Also, does post count equal or correlate strongly to personal development?

*'Ur a odd guy lol' should be = You are an odd guy.'.

He is obviously butt hurt about something trying to act smart with a model he doesn't even understand. ?‍♂️

In Tate we trust