Magnanimous

Is the average self-actualized person who's living an optimal life happier than Tate?

53 posts in this topic

@integral

8 minutes ago, integral said:

@StarStruck Not demonizing nor am i attacking you in any way, just pointing out that your centered orange and been around a long time on a self-development forum. Its rare?  

What would you say is a healthy pace of development for an individual that's mostly stage orange, in a stage blue/orange society?

30 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Would you agree that this part of your post communication would upset @StarStruck 'Ur a odd guy lol,'?

Also, does post count equal or correlate strongly to personal development?

*'Ur a odd guy lol' should be = You are an odd guy.'.

Its because I mean it and am saying its casually and in a friendly way. Admittedly I'm very detached from peoples inability to talk about themselves in the lens of there own self-analysis. What I'm communicating is not judgment to him, but to sub-communicate that takes a lot of writing work that I didnt feel like doing. 

30 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Also, does post count equal or correlate strongly to personal development?

Not sure, but it means they have been exposed to higher more complex ideas for years. At the least they should be outputting some green concepts, orange is very low for someone who has been here for so long, it means they are spending there time debating/arguing there points of view with a overconfidence in there own capacities instead of contemplating and learning while on the forum.

And I've waisted plenty of time doing just that :D!

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

10 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@integral

What would you say is a healthy pace of development for an individual that's mostly stage orange, in a stage blue/orange society?

Yes but the forum is centered higher. The average topic is green+ depending on the sub-forum. So to spend years here and to watch a lot of leos content, it automatically push's people up. 1000 posts = 1 year lets say, so 3 years on the forum I expect people to start to drop low orange concepts.

Basically, lets go, apply your selfs! Low orange concepts = your not applying yourself at all. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

21 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Purity testing people using some obscure model from developmental psychology is what is odd ?

Was using it to communicate something. I assessed him based on the comments he leaves everywhere, isnt that the way to go? Im not using a specific model. 

Edited by integral

5 minutes ago, integral said:

Yes but the forum is centered higher. The average topic is green+ depending on the sub-forum. So to spend years here and to watch a lot of leos content, it automatically push's people up. 1000 posts = 1 year lets say, so 3 years on the forum I expect people to start to drop low orange concepts.

Basically, lets go, apply your selfs! Low orange concepts = your not applying yourself at all. 

@integral Sounds like you don't trust that the dude is applying himself much.

From what I've seen he seems to apply himself a lot. Also, I understand it can take a while to really integrate a stage and also its important to integrate every stage on the spiral.

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

8 minutes ago, integral said:

Was using it to communicate something. I assessed him based on the comments he leaves everywhere, isnt that the way to go? Im not using a specific model. 

It was insensitive. "You've been in high school for 3 years and you're only 5 ft tall? Haha, you're an odd guy."

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I’m already at SD yellow but people can’t recognize it because of their low development.

In this video Tate explains why stage orange is so important. 

@Ulax @Carl-Richard Makes sense, I was over focusing on one of the posts he made. All good. 

1 minute ago, integral said:

@Ulax @Carl-Richard Makes sense, I was over focusing on one of the posts he made. All good. 

@integral I respect your seeming willingness to reconsider your viewpoints

Be-Do-Have

35 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

It was insensitive. "You've been in high school for 3 years and you're only 5 ft tall? Haha, you're an odd guy."

LMAOOO Im not able to talk normally to people when it comes to self-analysis anymore in real life as well. All my struggles are hilarious so i cant relate to people properly. Its become a bit of a problem where i burst out laughing when people talk about there problems and comment on it thinking they would find there struggle as funny as i do! Genuinely im not trying to be insensitive or judgmental, I thought the guy was orange with 3k posts, thats about it, so I wanted to talk about it and all the implications of that. The comment he made on Tate I even partially agreed with lol. People call me green all the time its hilarious. 

28 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Your good at this game. ^_^ Ye after going into his profile and reading his comments hes not orange lol.

But why was my comment interpreted as a standard insensitive attack? The instinct is to talk openly about each other and laugh, we are all so ridiculous and great!

Edited by integral

1 minute ago, integral said:

Your good at this game. ^_^ Ye after going into his profile and reading his comments hes not orange lol.

But why was my comment interpreted as a standard insensitive attack? The instinct is to talk openly about each other and laugh, we are all so ridiculous and great!

@integral I'm good at this game? I'm curious about what you mean

Be-Do-Have

@Ulax The game of effective communication. 

23 minutes ago, Ulax said:

This statement gives people the opportunity to easily transition into there higher self, creating the right circumstances for growth and to get the kind of conversations we all want to be having. 

Just now, integral said:

@Ulax The game of effective communication. 

This statement gives people the opportunity to easily transition into there higher self, creating the right circumstances for growth and to get the kind of conversations we all want to be having. 

@integral Merci ;)

Be-Do-Have

8 hours ago, Kensho said:

Really? Andrew Tate looks happy to you? 

He could be happier although that might be more due to the fact he got kicked in the head for like 10 years?

Ultimately, 99% of men have to work and slave away, get no sex or they settle for someone they're not satisfied with, and live a mundane routine life of slavery, whether that's living off social benefits & being a slave to your own laziness doing nothing all day, or working & commuting all day to barely get anything back living a boring & stressful life. 

That 99% of us, then there's Tate, with status tons of money, women flies around all month with his brothers, friends. He's playing around these days.

I'm not idealizing Tate here, but just stating the facts of how his life is relative to most others. 

He's probably not as happy as Leonardo Dicaprio, who gets to enjoy everything Tate has + genuine talent & purpose, creativity, mastery and whereas Tate's like Marmite everyones been kissing caprios ass for 50 years, but he makes great films so it's fair enough. 

There's always levels to this game of life but Tate is still doing better than most, he seems happier than someone like Hasabanbi btw (Maybe cos hasanabi is on the internet rambling for like 14 hours a day?)

Is Tate a good guy? Not necessarily, but he's probably still happier than most

The troubling aspect of happiness & satisfaction is that someone like Ted Bundy would be pretty happy after enjoying his victims due to his wiring. It isn't relative to morality or contribution ... unless your brain is wired to desire that?

Edited by Optimized Life

11 minutes ago, KH2 said:

It trully felt like I was the only conscious human, in a room full of robots and NPCs.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WEIGHING 190 POUNDS OF ALIEN IQ, KNOCKOUT WORDS ARE SPOKEN IN THE OTCAGON.

I JUST CAME.  

24 minutes ago, peebz said:

I really doubt someone truly pursuing their passion feels any envy for Tate.  The whole reason we choose to pursue our passions is to find some damn meaning in this life because we all know materialism lacks depth. Most of us grew up having all our material needs taken care of, therefore we see no real value in material pursuits.  Tate on the other hand, grew up poor and did not have his material needs taken care of, therefore he spends his whole life a materialist until he realizes being a materialist isn't enough to having a meaningful life. Tate may figure it out in this life, he may not, but due to his material wealth you can guarantee his children won't give a damn about materialism like he does.

Pretty low IQ response. 

Btw Tate did peruse his passion most of his life, (chess and then) fighting ... Nowadays he's just enjoying himself. 

Most of us grew up having all our material needs taken care of, therefore we see no real value in material pursuits

What? There's more to material needs then just having some food in your belly & a place to sleep lool. 

And No lol. the majority of us do not grow up like Tate's children (or Jaden Smith) or something, so I have no idea what you're on about?

Edited by Optimized Life

17 minutes ago, peebz said:

yea, being a pimp and sex trafficker sounds like a really meaningful life, dumbass.

No you're a dumbass and have terrible attention to detail haha. 

He spent MOST of his life fighting which he loves & still does, the online pimp stuff he did for a bit to escape poverty. 

He's not a sex trafficker you didn't do proper research you just regurgutated unsubstantiated hearsay and are comitting slander. 

Btw I'm not a Tate wannabee nor do I think he's an ideal role modal, but don't throw around false claims without proof like it's a joek. 

And You're putting words in my mouth, when did specifically say that sentence " being a pimp and sex trafficker sounds like a really meaningful life", I didn't say that at all and lets not pretend that's the totality of his life. 

What fucking world do you live in, are you a hollywid kiddo or something who's always got to travel and had a nice car (or any car) since you were like 15? 

13 minutes ago, KH2 said:

@Optimized Life He actually has a point, most people in 3d world countries tend to be from a middle class backround nowadays. So when you have food to eat and don't come from poverty and your mother doesn't have to work a shitty job just to barely get by, you don't have that same fire inside of you.

Ambition has a high genetic component. 

Even if you have food in your belly & a bed until your 18 you still gotta work a crappy job and will have a shit life? 

Middle class background is a pretty low level to settle for, you're still a slave and many "middle class" people liek I said are working crappy jobs and can't afford the life they want, so I don't get your point at all. 

I don't see why anyone middle class person shouldn't have a fire inside of them. 

There's a lot more to life than literally staying alive with oxygen and calories.

Edited by Optimized Life

10 minutes ago, peebz said:

and now is running a pyramid scheme. Lives his whole life worshipping money, pimping women, and scamming young kids that masturbate ten times a day like yourself and this is who you idolize lol.

Ironically I'm the king of non-ideolization. 

I always critize people. I have so many ways to critizice Tate, but you can't see the good or the value. 

You have no nuance.  You gotta understand some people love to make money & women, some men are built for ambition and enjoy being competitive. Maybe that's a genuine passion in itself. You don't have to be that way, but it's not an inferior way of being or source of satisfaction, different things make people click.

If something like juggling balls is an acceptable passion then why isnt money or women or competing for status, let people whomever they want. 

I'm signing off. 

Edited by Optimized Life

13 hours ago, KH2 said:

@Optimized Life Tate had another interesting point to add about the rich vs. poor thing. He said something along the lines of "if I failed at getting rich, I would prefer being poor, moving to Thailand, and just making a living from fighting and chilling at the beaches and just not giving a shit. I feel like people who are the biggest slaves are in the middle, the middle class" and in this I absolutely agree with him. I think middle class in capitalistic society has it the worst of all, always have.

1000% Bro I'm glad you pointed this out.

Both the working (constantly working not a poor gypsy or hippie) and middle classes have it the WORST. 

I respect and resonate highly with Tate's philosophy here and I always realized this path as well. 

I can't do the working/middle stuff for long :

Either I slave away a little in an intentional targeted way working realy hard in business to make it BIG and escape the system and become free.

OR : 

I can save up some money, be ridiculously frugal and resourceful and completely give up all material needs and just move to Thailand and Bali, network socially and use that as a safety net which can even negate much survival costs as friends will help you out, do whatever is the bare minimum necessary to earn money occasionally and then enjoy my life 80-90% of the year around in these places and be on a beach, fuck, play sports, party, meet girls fuck around with my friends enjoy music and nature, workout do martial arts play chess whatever. 

I don't understand people who say "material needs are met just follow your passion bro" ... But what if my no.1 priority in life is freedom? What if I'm passionate about freedom? Having a bed and some food that my parents slaved away to pay for and not being independent (kinda lame) doesn't solve anything, I can't travel often I can't go wherever I want randomly get a long flight to America Brazil Columbia or Australia randomly, What if my highest value is adventure? Requires money dumb ass... I'm much more passionate about that then your passion for music or some specific art form, you think far too narrow of the concept of passion, I just like enjoying life, I like to meet people and women & adventures and culture and seeing the world, once there's a lot of money, you can fucking do that endlessly it's pretty simple, and even being a broke hippie you can create your own micro adventures in Thailand and that still beats the working/middle normie life but the main thing is the freedom adventure and awesome social life you can have when you have money, freedom and power, there's nothing more important to me and that isn't my "stage of consciousness" you idiot that's my personality type, I like adventure and women and culture and travel. You can gain that by either being rich or a hippie, but you can't by being endlessly a working/middle man or sitting in your parents basement all day doing some craft like that kid basically suggested. 

People that are content to stay in the middle long term, frankly they disgust me : Either make it big young or just be a fucking hippie. 

The real dark side of capitalism is being that chode stuck in the middle commuting to work in your 30's to suck some employers dick for you mortgage and car in some expensive western country and then going hom and sitting on the couch whining about capitalists like Andrew Tate lol, but you're the real capitalist, you're the real sucker who plays into this system. 

This paragraph isn't some political opinion and this how I see my own life and live my own life so I won't read anyone's responses and I don't care less about thinking about that life's short I'm singing out for a long time and I'll never read your response to my paragraph because it's 100% facts and I know my own intuitive truths and what I enjoy in life. Tate may say a lot of dumb things but like KH2 Pointed out this statement of his was 1 of the most perceptive big picture intelligent & relevant things he or any human has ever said and it clicked with me a lot.

Edited by Optimized Life