OBEler

Alien visits in Dreams. Warning of contact

32 posts in this topic

my girlfriend has recently strange dreams in which an alien tries to contact her. It looks like a human but the energy is like a green monster with negative energy like death, then it looks like yoda. It has a strong impact on her. When she awakens from the dream she feels she NEVER should contact with such things.

There was a mushroom experience 2 month ago, where she was invited by aliens to come on their spaceship and the aliens said they want her to show things. But then they decided that she should leave because she is not ready to see these things.

Don't know if these events relate to each other. Both have to do with aliens at least. Should she try to contact the aliens? Is this just her own shadow or some higher intelligence?

Edited by OBEler

No.  Not unless her "soul" feels that this intrusion is okay.  When I have dreams of this nature, guardian entities come in to protect me or to mitigate the effects of their influence.  If the soul is okay with it, it will either feel no emotion one way or the other or it will be elated to be given access to greater knowledge.  Your intuition is much higher in the dream state.  If she is feeling that there is something off with these beings in her dreams, she needs to follow that higher intuition and not to follow that path and to avoid them.  The best way to do this is to ignore their attempts at contact.  Shut it away.

Sometimes, things aren't even evil.  As in, death is not evil.  It is either very loving or neutral.  But if the entity does not have good intentions for her, then she will pick up on it.

It could be the shadow or it could be a higher being.  She will have to follow her own intuition on that, I don't like to assume these things for people.  I reply in the nature of what you think it is - but it's up to her to decide what she feels she is working with.  If it is a shadow, then shadow work, looking within, self love, acceptance and engaging in higher state activities should stop these attacks, or at least make it so that they are seen through as just puppets - but if they are entities, they may try a few times to continue contact, in which case, she can use her own internal source of power and tell them straight up, "NO.  GO AWAY."  Not with anger, or fear, but just letting them know that she will not tolerate their presence and that she is strong and capable.  This, combined with love for the self acts as a protective barrier against negative beings.

Sometimes, when we do this spiritual work, we can either open up old programs that don't want to "die out" and so they haunt us, or we allow our souls to be open to new experiences and higher dimensional entities take this as a sign to come to teach.  The higher vibe her state is, the better chance she will have at finding a more adept/less negative teacher.

Remember, she has the power in this situation.  They might try to convince her otherwise, but this is a trap.  The soul is a very strong creation, one that can take care of itself and govern itself.

Hope that helps.

Well, sometimes dreams can be linked to actual things outside the dreams (like precognitive dreams as an example), but most of the time dreams do not share such a link. Are these dreams repeated (since you say dreams and not a dream)? If it's just one dream then it probably has no connection.

I have dreams with aliens/other entities pretty frequently, and none of them have been linked with any of my trips where I encountered entities.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

@amanen it happened more than once. 

I need to mention she had an accident, where she was in big shock as she was fallen a stairway downstairs and hurted herself. This shock was so big, she had a 5 meo dmt reactivation. 

Since then these alien appear in her dream. But this is not a normal dream she says. Its something bigger. When she wakes up she deeply feels she should not contact them. 

It might have been that her initial encounter opened up a passage way into other dimensions and entities.  The alien beings may have asked her to leave because they thought she possibly couldn’t handle such a passage way.  The new alien beings were probably the reason why they asked her to leave.  Explain to her that with meditation/mindfulness and leaning away from the entities (not by telling them NO, by ignoring them) you can raise your frequency and deactivate the lower dimensions. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

@Loba thanks for your message. She is not in control in her dreams, she is not lucid dreaming. 

So dont know if she then can do anything. 

@Proserpina Thanks I will ask her if there is a link between these Events. 

She never was interested in aliens at all by the way.

36 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Loba thanks for your message. She is not in control in her dreams, she is not lucid dreaming. 

So dont know if she then can do anything. 

You're welcome!  Then the best bet is going to be working on raising her vibration, in whatever way she feels would be best for her.  I can just offer suggestions on what has worked/is working for me, but generally people will have their own path and their own intuition will know what they need to do.  Things that make you feel stronger/more in control and healthier/happier in life tend to bleed into the dreamworld.

If it continues, check out Mary Mueller Shutan's book "Shamanic Workbook Vol. 1" as this goes into detailed accounts on creating protection against energy using certain bath rituals/how to determine what energies a person is dealing with and how to work with them or remove them.  You could even use this book along with your tripping, to figure out which energies you are working with/how to protect your state/how to develop energy reading abilities and so forth.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Proserpina Thanks I will ask her if there is a link between these Events. 

She never was interested in aliens at all by the way.

Welcome.

Ignoring entities helps to reestablish the veil and block the passage.  She can also just say ‘just a dream’ over and over to to reestablish the veil and block the passage.

Feeling healthy and strong and happy will all deactivate lower dimensions.  Meditation is the most effective way, along with command work (command the energy or entity to leave or go away) while meditating.  She should have some pretty good spiritual capacity hidden away if she opened up a passage way maybe. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

You probably won’t often come across someone with more direct experience of such things in a spiritual context. The simple advice is that accepting/contacting the influence has been incredibly beneficial to my life journey and was directly related to the unfoldment of the process which brought about my deepest awakenings and permanent perceptual shifts which have allowed me to significantly reduce suffering and resistance in my life.

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Bit Off topic but Is there a way to invite alien contact? I’ve wondered about it for a while and kept open to the idea as if this might be one way but nothing concrete yet

@B222 I think psychedelics are the best tools for this,especially dmt and mushrooms also

Ultimately the hallucinations can't hurt you. Sometimes hallucinations can be extremely frightening... At least there's a bad DMT trip report on Erowid where a jester pulled a girl's lip back over her head and suffocated her.

She can do what she wants with them. Hallucinated aliens aren't going to do anything beyond cause PTSD. That'd be the only thing to worry about.

We are the aliens. Those dreams could simply represent certain parts of her which want to make themselves known consciously.

@Wilhelm44 that was one of my assumption. It's just her shadow. 

But maybe she channels a higher intelligence

I've experienced a UFO that felt deeply intimate after a period of "mental instability". I was sort of drawn into being extremely interested in aliens and contact. This was after taking no Psychedelics for probably at least 2 months. 

It almost feels like it was supposed to happen, like, on the night of seeing the ufo, about half an hour before seeing the ufo I out of the blue asked my brother if he wanted to go outside to see one. To this day I have no idea what made me say that although I guess part of me knew that we were going to see one.

We go and sit in our backyard at night and after about 20 minutes a craft appears in the exact direction we were facing. It felt extremely intimate. 

I'm not sure why or how we saw one or the implications for the future but I'm definitely excited to see how it unfolds. 

20 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Wilhelm44 that was one of my assumption. It's just her shadow. 

But maybe she channels a higher intelligence

Yes, a higher aspect of herself.

@Wilhelm44@Wilhelm44you should draw a picture how this craft looked like, how big it was. How it moved. Would be interesting 

@Pateedm I mean an intelligence outside of her ego

@OBEler

Classic ufo disc shaped craft, its hard to say how big it was but at least 10m in diameter. It had white lights evenly spaced around the perimeter. It seemed to have no propulsion system. It was making a sound but far far more quiet than a drone for example. Like, if you weren't looking at it, you probably wouldn't even look to see what the sound is. Sort of sounded like a big bat flying.

It's not really about the craft though, its more shocking that there are actually intelligent life forms that are obviously far more advanced than us, that are coming to Earth, to interact with humans.

Sorry, I realised that I didn't really address your OP.