OBEler

Alien visits in Dreams. Warning of contact

32 posts in this topic

@Pateedm how Did it appeared and moved away? 

Was it standing still?

Was it total black? Looked like a big shadow? 

What was the distance, How many meters  away from you? 

Were there clouds in the sky?

What said your brother next days about it

@Pateedm madness. Pretty sure I seen a UFO a few years ago. Just some black circular thing hovering in the air not moving. Stared at it for a while to try make out wtf it was, then I looked away for a few seconds and looked back n it was gone… I think it’s more absurd to assume there isn’t other life forms than there is. 

@OBEler ?? Heard mad things, will try at some point. You had experiences? 

@B222 no never tried dmt. Mad things only happen if you take too much

19 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Pateedm how Did it appeared and moved away? 

Was it standing still?

Was it total black? Looked like a big shadow? 

What was the distance, How many meters  away from you? 

Were there clouds in the sky?

What said your brother next days about it

Before it appeared there were two bright flashes in the sky, similar to lightning but without the bolt. The craft then flew into our visual fields and then disappeared over some trees in the distance, we only saw it for about 5-10 seconds.

It was never stationary.

I'd say it was about 40 metres. Hard to tell for sure though. 

It was a clear night from memory (this was about 2 years ago). 

I can't recall exactly what we were talking about over the next days/weeks. But it definitely changes your world view when you experience something like that. Like for example, if someone on the internet just explained that they've witnessed a ufo and I hadn't have seen one, I would probably find it very hard to believe them. 

15 hours ago, B222 said:

@Pateedm madness. Pretty sure I seen a UFO a few years ago. Just some black circular thing hovering in the air not moving. Stared at it for a while to try make out wtf it was, then I looked away for a few seconds and looked back n it was gone… I think it’s more absurd to assume there isn’t other life forms than there is.

@OBEler 

@B222 I definitely agree. It'd be fkn crazy if there was only life on Earth. Now my only question is: why are intelligent life-forms visiting Earth, if only I could know. ?

Ufo's are becoming more mainstream and I think that more people are starting to accept that they exist. 

UFO had observed on August 16th over Walbrzych, Poland, 8.00-8.30 pm. The object was motionless for nearly half an hour in a strong wind after the storm. It was mass observation. This photo had taken by a friend of mine who lives there. The area is well known for its mysteries, Nazi Complex Riese, strange creatures seen in the thick mountain forests, and often UFO sightings.

IMG-20220710-WA0000.jpg

@Kuba Powiertowski @Kuba Powiertowski looks more like part of the sky, a weather phenomenon (small formed cloud). This seems to be not a flying craft,or alien. It looks just natural. 

What about nazi complex Riese?