StarStruck

Andrew Tate changed me in two weeks

376 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I'm not open to that possibility. He is a monster in my eyes who should not deserve any platform or any dignity at all

Not a wise attitude.

1 hour ago, Bobby_2021 said:

For someone who's net worth exceeds a few hundred millions, does it really matter in the long run?

1) I highly doubt his net worth is that high. It could be a bunch of BS he told his gullible followers.

2) He's a materialistic grifter, so yeah, for him the loss of revenue does matter in the long run. If he didn't care about the money he wouldn't be running his Hustler University pyramid scheme.

His social media presence is not completely zero. He still continues to have a voice among young men, although not as much he had earlier.

WAY, WAY less.

Deplatforming is a serious blow to one's business. You're not appreciating how significant it is to get your biz banned from every major platform. This is a loss of $10s of millions of potential dollars for a big name influencer like Tate.

Obviously he can still coast off his past earnings.

The idea that devilry boomerangs to yourself is absurd to me.

It's not absurd at all. Look at Alex Jones. Look at Tate. Look at Harvey Weinstein. Look at Jeffery Epstein. Look at R. Kelly.

The devils live among us and hell is empty.

Devils live in hell amongst us.

If I have to give up all my social media accounts for a few hundred millions, I would gladly take it. 

Except you need your social media to make these $100 million.

Good luck making $100 million today without any social media. That's virtually impossible.

Terms like "Toxic masculinity" are only exacerbating the problem. 

Toxic masculinity is an overused term, but in the case of Tate it applies. That term was invented for guys like him.

Being masculine is not bad, but being masculine in the way Tate demonstrates it gives masculinity a bad name.

Not a single woman has come forward saying Tate has misbehaved with them despite him hanging around with thousands of women. This is an impressive record for the most famous man on the planet. 

That doesn't really matter.

When Tate says that women are men's property, he is being toxic. Even if none of his girlfriends come forward to complain about it.

Keep in mind, he could easily be paying his girlfriends off, or brainwashing them. It's not so hard to brainwash women into your personal harem/sex cult. R Kelly did this for decades with impunity. You can easily abuse women, gaslight, and bullshit them into accepting it. Especially in a place like Romania. The guy literally moved to Romania from the UK because it was easier to get away with exploiting women in Romania. That tells you everything you need to know about Tate.

I can move to the Philippines and start a sex cult with 100 women, abuse them all, and none of them will ever complain about me, because I will just pay them off and threaten them. That's easily possible in a 3rd world country because the women are desperate, poor, and much more subservient and conservative. Women in a 3rd world country don't know what #MeToo is. It's like raping fish in a barrel. This is why Tate prefers younger, more inexperienced, more ignorant women. They are simply easier to exploit. Exploiting a 20 year old woman is like taking candy from a baby.

Just a bunch of allegations with zero evidence and zero victims.

I'm not judging him by criminal allegations. I am judging him by the scummy things he's said about women and by the scummy ways in which he grifts men and makes him money.

The criticism of Tate is a criticism of his philosophy, which he teaches to young impressionable men. I don't really care what Tate does in his personal life. If some girl like his philosophy and wants to sleep with him, that doesn't change a thing. Women sleep with assholes and criminals all the time. Women are notoriously bad judges of character. I can be a rapist and get many women to love and defend me.

You can literally see plenty of Joe Biden videos where is found kissing and touching underage girls on Camera, saying creepy stuff no one shows outrage for it, even though he made lots of women uncomfortable.

This is silly. Biden is a saint compared to Tate.

And Tate will be called a sexist for saying that Men are stronger than women or that men are better drivers than women, even though they are scientific and factual claims.

He claims women are men's property. This is a direct quote.

There is no science that suggests men are better drivers than women. If men were better drivers then women then men would have much lower car insurance premiums. If anything, men are more reckless drivers because they like to drive faster and more aggressively.

Yes, men are physically stronger than women and no one seriously disputes this.

So in some sense it did backfire, but he already made the Lion's share prior to cancellation, and still continues to do. 

Keep in mind that all of Tate's wealth could be pure fiction. You have no idea how much money he actually has. He could be broke for all you know. All his fancy cars, houses, and women could just be rentals. That's exactly what Dan Billzarian does. This is exactly how social media is gamed, and Tate is the exactly the kind of scumbag who would game social media in this way.

I can go rent a mansion and stock it with Ferraris and hot strippers tomorrow, and do all my videos live stream with girls with huge tits kissing my bald head while I talk. And you would be gullible enough to think that I am a millionaire playboy. And all this would be 10 times easier from a 3rd world country like Romania.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I just invented my own proverb —

Don't you try to Tate me! 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Andrew Tate being banned doesn't mean anything. As long as there are disgruntled men (victims of toxic stage green), he will get cloud, attention and be invited to shows and podcasts: each of his podcasts and shows get millions of views. Support for him has only grown since is deplatforming. People think Andrew Tate is a unicorn that got popular by accident. I don't think so. You can deplatform Andrew Tate but you can't deplatform his audience.

6 hours ago, kieranperez said:

@KH2 & @StarStruck I would like to confess and apologize for my righteousness, arrogance, and whatever defensiveness I had in this thread and would like to own that. I'm working on this. I do not retract the statements I made when it comes to what's true and what it was I wanted to convey in terms of my statements regarding the subject matter itself and the factual nature of what I was saying. I would like to apologize for the energy and projection of my own anger and defensiveness. I'm would like to cultivate more skillful ways of communicating in the face of whatever projections people have about what I say when it comes my way and trying to outmatch people in this doesn't seem to work. This is the internet and there inevitable gaps in communication and cues that are understandable but nonetheless I would like to own my own and would appreciate to be met halfway there in truth, humility, and peace. May you be well. 

That is ok. We are here to learn.

Edited by StarStruck

3 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Andrew Tate being banned doesn't mean anything. As long as there are disgruntled men (victims of toxic stage green), he will get cloud, attention and be invited to shows and podcasts: each of his podcasts and shows get millions of views. Support for him has only grown since is deplatforming. People think Andrew Tate is a unicorn that got popular by accident. I don't think so. You can deplatform Andrew Tate but you can't deplatform his audience.

Shit advertising! Didn't work. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not absurd at all. Look at Alex Jones. Look at Tate. Look at Harvey Weinstein. Look at Jeffery Epstein. Look at R. Kelly.

Yeah then what about Bill Gates who used to hang around with Epstein and possibly have had a hand in those nefarious activities.

Who will risk their lives investigating those? 

Plenty of extremely powerful people in society felt like Epstein was too much to a threat so that's why he was "suicided" in custody.

His death is the literally the reason to protect the interests of a greater number of devils. 

Also why is the media silent about Ghislaine Maxwell trial?

She is guilty of sex trafficking. 

Where is her clients list. Why is it not public? 

All to protect the interests of devils who did devilry along with Epstein. And the media and judiciary is playing along with it. Truly scary. Their silence is payed for by the devils.

You are looking at a handful of devils like Johnes who is obviously a fucking idiot who should fuck up.

Epstein was extremely clever although he went too far with his devilry and things got out of hand.

But there are plenty of crony capitalist CEOs that manages to escape the radars leading peaceful and calm life with the millions they grifted from the public. 

Look at bankers who make decisions that will crash the economy and live their life with no consequences. They are in the majority, when you compare with those devils who got what they deserved. 

Like how many bankers were held accountable for the 2008 economic crisis? 

Where is their karma?

They have all managed to escape. 

Keep in mind that all of Tate's wealth could be pure fiction. You have no idea how much money he actually has. He could be broke for all you know. All his fancy cars, houses, and women could just be rentals. That's exactly what Dan Billzarian does.

It's hard to calculate net worth. Especially celebrity networth. 

But Buggati posted his car on his official Instagram account with the name Tate 16. He definitely has money.

Hustler University brings in close to 5 mill/month. Just by calculation. Enough to buy cars and pay for private planes.

Private planes require around $30k for a flight.

Anyway none of those are important.

He is definitely not putting up a show for what I am saying. 

Dan Bilzerian has obviously rented cars and models to make up for his poor social skills. 

He claims women are men's property. This is a direct quote.

Fair enough.

Iam sure if you confront Tate with this he would correct himself as this is something he said when he had small number of followers. 

If he doesn't, that's genuinely sexist.

But is that all?

Is that all the outrage is about? 

Piers Morgan called him sexist because he said that a 19 year old woman is more attractive than a 25 years old woman. 

Watching this I am like, yeah that's true lol, like most of the time.

So what? 

I think what's more important is how people *feel* about an argument versus what exactly the argument says. 

There is no science that suggests men are better drivers than women. Yes, men are physically stronger than women and no one seriously disputes this.

Ok.

Gather 50 men and 50 women at random. Now make them compete in a formula one race. Make it as rigorous and difficult as possible. 

Record the results.

Redo the experiment with different samples. 

Now look at the results and there is your scientific study. 

There is a reason why only a handful of women compete in top racing events.

Men have higher Testersterone levels so that they can regulate stress more easily, be clam, take risks and drive in perilous and risky conditions. They also have better sense of direction, calculation and judgement of roads, dimensions of vehicles etc. Men are. More logical which helps in these areas. (Another possible sexist claim).

Again this is on AVERAGE. I am sure that there are better woman drivers who are far better than many male drivers. But on *average*, men are better drivers. 

Just like men are taller than women. Some women exist who are taller than men. But on average men are taller. 

Number of times of cars crash isn't a good metric for determining excellence. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/4FL5uGbU_FA?feature=share

I mostly agree with everything else @Leo Gura mentioned in the quoted post. 

Edited by Bobby_2021

17 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Yeah then what about Bill Gates who used to hang around with Epstein and possibly have had a hand in those nefarious activities.

Who will risk their lives investigating those? 

Plenty of extremely powerful people in society felt like Epstein was too much to a threat so that's why he was "suicided" in custody.

His death is the literally the reason to protect the interests of a greater number of devils. 

Also why is the media silent about Ghislaine Maxwell trial?

She is guilty of sex trafficking. 

Where is her clients list. Why is it not public? 

All to protect the interests of devils who did devilry along with Epstein. And the media and judiciary is playing along with it. Truly scary. Their silence is payed for by the devils.

You are looking at a handful of devils like Johnes who is obviously a fucking idiot who should fuck up.

Epstein was extremely clever although he went too far with his devilry and things got out of hand.

But there are plenty of crony capitalist CEOs that manages to escape the radars leading peaceful and calm life with the millions they grifted from the public. 

Look at bankers who make decisions that will crash the economy and live their life with no consequences. They are in the majority, when you compare with those devils who got what they deserved. 

Like how many bankers were held accountable for the 2008 economic crisis? 

Where is their karma?

They have all managed to escape. 

Mankind is responsible for administering our own justice. That's what the legal and police system is for. If you feel the system is lacking, how about you make it your life's work to improve these systems rather than sitting there and whining about it.

God doesn't mete out legal justice, mankind's invented systems do.

God sees nothing wrong in what Jeffery Epstein did. You do. So you fix it.

Iam sure if you confront Tate with this he would correct himself as this is something he said when he had small number of followers. 

If he doesn't, that's genuinely sexist.

Watch the Pier Morgan interview in full. He clearly brings up the "women are men's property" issue and Tate does not admit any wrongdoing in saying that. He tries to defend the statements and doubles down.

But is that all?

Is that all the outrage is about? 

That's not all. Tate has said plenty of other toxic stuff. It's not our job to itemize it all for you.

Piers Morgan called him sexist because he said that a 19 year old woman is more attractive than a 25 years old woman. 

Watching this I am like, yeah that's true lol, like most of the time.

That's not merely what Tate said. Tate said that 19 year old women are more appealing to him because they have less experience with men so he can exploit them easier. If that's not toxic, I don't know what is.

The issue isn't any one sexist thing Tate says. The issue is that Tate's whole philosophy is about using women for his personal selfish gratification. Treating women as objects. You cannot seriously argue that Tate doesn't do this. He obviously does, that's his philosophy, and that's the philosophy he's teaching young men. And that's why people are pissed off at him.

I think what's more important is how people *feel* about an argument versus what exactly the argument says. 

Ok.

Gather 50 men and 50 women at random. Now make them compete in a formula one race. Make it as rigorous and difficult as possible. 

Record the results.

Redo the experiment with different samples. 

There is a reason why only a handful of women compete in top racing events.

Men have higher Testersterone levels so that they can regulate stress more easily, be clam, take risks and drive in perilous and risky conditions. They also have better sense of direction, calculation and judgement of roads, dimensions of vehicles etc. Men are. More logical which helps in these areas. (Another possible sexist claim).

Men are also crashing those sports cars, doing drag races, and other such dangerous stuff.

Testosterone makes men do stupid things.

Edited by Leo Gura

16 minutes ago, KH2 said:

I'm more against idiotic takes and baseless accusations.

Idiot is you who belongs to a mental institution. I can't say things because - warning points. Also because I can't be too frank, I'm a girl so I attract more attention, you're a guy, you get away with saying absurd nonsense to me. If I said the same shit back at you, people would make a big deal.. FACTS

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Idiot is you who belongs to a mental institution.

Calm down or you're getting warning points.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Calm down or you're getting warning points.

And I should tolerate this post he made at me earlier on this thread. 

♡✸♡.

17 hours ago, KH2 said:

You are a threat to this forum, with your low IQ takes. I swear the God. There should be a "mute/slow chat" button on this forum, just like on Discord.

First of all, he never ever said such a thing, secondly, all the seemingly mysogonistic takes were taken out of context. I'm saying that not for you, cause you're low IQ, but for everyone else reading this. Please use your mind people.

@KH2 Make your points without personal attacks.

On 13/10/2022 at 1:07 AM, Danioover9000 said:

OMG, came across this video, both really sad and funny, and somehow Andrew Tate's in it. Guys, please don't let this happen to you, develop yourself into a strong guy, the only strong guy in existence in her eyes, okay boys? Don't mind slightly misleading title and thumbnail.

@Danioover9000 I personally don't see anything abusive about the first relationship. The second one i do re the cheating but there's no sign she's doing anything abusive, to my mind, by sleeping with various other dudes whilst telling her husband.

To my mind, tho not necessarily so, it can actually be a sign of someone being very secure in themselves if they are okay with their wife having sex with other dudes and vice-versa.

Sounds to me like this guy is projecting his own view of what relationships should be and how he would feel onto both relationship dynamics.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

12 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Idiot is you who belongs to a mental institution. I can't say things because - warning points. Also because I can't be too frank, I'm a girl so I attract more attention, you're a guy, you get away with saying absurd nonsense to me. If I said the same shit back at you, people would make a big deal.. FACTS

You are trying to censor people which is not what a nice lady would do.

25 minutes ago, KH2 said:

To be honest, I understand why he got deplatformed, and, though it's controversial, it's also understandable. Because a lot of teenage boys were taking his advice too literaly, and since they all tend to be fucking amateur (in all realms) idiots who can't really think for themselves and don't understand themselves and their unique situations in life, then they all tend to do stupid shit.

I'm not so much against him being deplatformed, I'm more against idiotic takes and baseless accusations.

Andrew Tate is doing god's work. If the good men weren't coward and did their work, then it wouldn't be up to shady types like Andrew fucking Tate to do the work.

Just now, StarStruck said:

You are trying to censor people which is not what a nice lady would do.

Nice men don't support a misogynist like Andrew Tate. 

Why should a woman care about being nice when men are collectively supporting someone like Andrew Tate who threatens women's survival and womanhood. 

When you begin to eat a woman, don't be surprised that women shed their politeness and begin to howl back at you. 

You can't openly support a misogynist and expect women to not serve a backlash. 

Don't hurt the WOMB or hell will come. 

A woman cannot love a tyrannical hate monger. 

Let women live.. We don't hurt your survival. 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson nobody is trying to kill you.

3 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Nice men don't support a misogynist like Andrew Tate. 

Why should a woman care about being nice when men are collectively supporting someone like Andrew Tate who threatens women's survival and womanhood. 

When you begin to eat a woman, don't be surprised that women shed their politeness and begin to howl back at you. 

You can't openly support a misogynist and expect women to not serve a backlash. 

Don't hurt the WOMB or hell will come. 

A woman cannot love a tyrannical hate monger. 

Let women live.. We don't hurt your survival. 

Edited by StarStruck

Just now, StarStruck said:

@Tyler Robinson nobody is trying to kill you.

Andrew Tate is. 

♡✸♡.

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Andrew Tate is. 

Perhaps he would try to choke you a little bit, but he wouldn't kill you.

On 12.10.2022 at 4:48 PM, StarStruck said:

Being all soft spoken and lovey-dovey metaphysical is something you can do at old age. Spirituality can be done at an older age. In my opinion spirituality made me soft and weak. In my opinion one really needs a strong spiral dynamics blue-orange before going balls deep with spirituality otherwise you will end up weak and fragile, just like a chick that hatched too early.

Dont know if anyone answered on this specifically, since I dont want to read all the threads on this topic. But deep Spirituality and Insights will make you Stronger like nothing else. You conquer your fears, you come to know yourself, that will give you real confidence. When shit is going down, the wise people will remain the calmest because you have faith and conficence into something deeper than materiality.

@StarStruck dude. 

He talks about choking and booming a woman here. He talks about getting violent with a woman. Stop making light of his threats. Whatever he says here is dangerous. 

He keeps a machete next to his bed to hit women with it. 

Now you can say it's taken out of context but that's what he means. He wants to hit a woman in her face if she tried to come at him. 

That's not okay. 

♡✸♡.

I've been looking into hustler university and people call it a ponzi scheme. What can of ponzi scheme charges only 50 dollar per month. If you don't get the value for your money you get out. I've looked at the value proposition and it is a bang for the buck. Only access to like-minded men is already more worth than 50 dollar per month. My experience wit his other programs is that he delivers. I might join it.

7 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@StarStruck dude. 

He talks about choking and booming a woman here. He talks about getting violent with a woman. Stop making light of his threats. Whatever he says here is dangerous. 

He keeps a machete next to his bed to hit women with it. 

Now you can say it's taken out of context but that's what he means. He wants to hit a woman in her face if she tried to come at him. 

That's not okay. 

The women he beat and choked gave him consent and were their gfs. He is also trolling a lot to get feminists wet and bothered which is so obvious.

4 minutes ago, KH2 said:

Define me "good"

All the "good" people are mostly shady fuckers anyway.

And low IQ also?

Good = doing god's work

Edited by StarStruck