michaelcycle00

Would I be ruining my life by waking up as God?

39 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

Exactly. Whis is why I recommend waking up from the insanities of the ego as soon as possible.

b-but all of consciousness is insanity. you either directly face the utter solitude of this existence, or play wicked games of self-deception and pretension. there is no end to it. everything is eternal copium. infinity was a mistake.

it may be impossible to go back from turning off the fog of war. i wish spiritual chads understood the significance of this. not trying to be the devil's advocate, i definitely believe every perspectives should work toward the source of light. but it's no so easy for those with endless traumas, chronic illnesses, bad trips and nightmares. a little bit of empathy could be appreciated

13 minutes ago, nuwu said:

all of consciousness is insanity

Pure consciousness is pure sanity. 

13 minutes ago, nuwu said:

there is no end to it

In this lifetime, you can bring an end to it.

a little bit of empathy could be appreciated

I feel nothing but empathy for those who are not as fortunate as I am in this lifetime. As Dr. Hawkins said, "Human life is very difficult, even in the best of circumstances."

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

5 hours ago, RyanK said:

@Leo Gura been watching your Advanced God Realization video again .. I know you talk about the fact that I create myself.  Having a bit of a hard time understanding this. What I’ve awoken to is that this is simply a finite experience within INFINITY and even saying that is too much. This is INFINITY. Without a creator..and any explanation of my experience is not TRUTH. Me saying I created myself is just another thought like any other thought. What’s happening just IS. Am I not understanding this ? Would appreciate your view. Sending Love ❤️?

Yeah, well, there's a lot you're not conscious of yet. You did create yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Actual awakening is actually so good that you have no idea, it's the best thing there is. 

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, well, there's a lot you're not conscious of yet. You did create yourself.

@Leo Gura so as I’m coming out of my 5-MeO trips. I watch all my thoughts and my whole life story slowly start to come back in.. when you say I did create myself, are you saying it was pre planned before this moment I’m in now? Or is it all just happening instantaneously right now? 

59 minutes ago, RyanK said:

@Leo Gura so as I’m coming out of my 5-MeO trips. I watch all my thoughts and my whole life story slowly start to come back in.. when you say I did create myself, are you saying it was pre planned before this moment I’m in now? Or is it all just happening instantaneously right now? 

You are creating yourself right now.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, vladorion said:

The only thing that's ruining your life is the ego.

6 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

Exactly. Which is why I recommend waking up from the insanities of the ego as soon as possible.

You ARE ego. GOD is ego, right now, as You. How about You love it, appreciate it?

You're not gonna fight yourself out of this situation and come out happy.

The ego is not ruining your life. The ego IS "your life".

Maturity can't be forced or sped up. Or at least it has to be done EXTREMELY intelligently. 

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are creating yourself right now.

Thanks @Leo Gura that helps me so much! 
You are a such a beautiful gift in my life! 

My perspective is that using Byron Katie's the work could be a useful middle ground for you.

Also, I get the sense that you could be aided by developing a stronger, healthier sense of identity before the spiritual path, i.e. changing your life narrative via journaling, integrating some healthy stage blue and red (for example, can do blue by getting a strong sense of how you deserve to be treated, and when you think its okay to walk away from relationships, then with the red you can actually enforce your own personal boundaries and deal with situations where people don't act in line with your boundaries).

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

7 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

Yeah, well, if you do it incorrectly, in which case it wouldn't be called awakening. If you do it properly, true awakening will not ruin your life. It will ruin your fantasies; it will ruin what you've called "my life", but don't worry about that. 

@The Mystical Man I get you dude.

But to my mind its important to be conscious about how folks are advised about the spiritual path. There may well be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. However, if you don't tell others about the river in the way, I think many will drown and many will be lost.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

17 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Say me, 22 y/o guy, by my own will, wake up to my Godhood now and to how I'm creating every situation and person that I interact with. None of them have a POV, they're just figments of my consciousness and they only ever exist when they're in my direct experience, as well as everything else.

At the same time, I decide that I don't want to die for whatever reason and instead gonna use my Godly power to manifest the life of my dreams and carry that through instead, since I don't see a point in living a life that I already know is entirely fictional, so I'd prefer to live out MY (ego) fiction instead. Now I've come down from the realization and I find myself in a mansion, some cool cars in the garage, billions in my bank account and a hottie waiting for me in the living room. At this point there is no denying that I AM God, that I am all alone, all powerful, and that this is just a very advanced simulation of my imagination. There is no bed to crawl under when I feel dread over my own existence anymore. No one else to blame either because there's no one there.

At that point, what is left to do? Have I ruined the game/dream? How am I supposed to let go of everything that I've grown up thinking I knew and that I assigned meaning to over the years? Everything is reduced to 0, nothing, nada. I don't think I can carry on with the lie, heck, not even know, but even much less after that. And that's exactly the problem.

I genuinely feel like I already know this is all fake, intuitively so. I feel to the core of my being that if I truly wanted to I could collapse the entire "Universe" right now. I could wake up right at this moment through my own will, because I already know I'm the first cause, always. Not a forum, not a psychedelic, not a meditation technique. It's ME...

And this, is just all so saddening. Having to let go of my family early on, and that at this point I have no choice in the matter because I know too much, I've seen too much. And once that happens, I think I'll just suicide and onto the next dream, a clean slate... and that is just as saddening. I feel like I've already lost them, the few people I had in my life. And I am so young too... I wasn't ready for this (could anyone be?). On one hand I can't keep on living a lie of this magnitude, I just have to know the truth to keep going. And on the other hand, I kind of don't wanna find out because once there's no more doubt, I won't be able to bear the fact and I'll kill myself. I feel like I'm in the middle of a "unstoppable force meets an immovable object" situation and it's just dragging me down like you have no idea. I don't know what to do anymore, if there even is something I could possibly do.

Dude. So many points about this.

1) Even if You someday wake up to your God Nature You will forget about it anyways. And then come back again. And then forget again. It's your nature to get lost in your dream.

You forget because actually You WANT to forget. Even if You think You don't want to.

2) Fictional? Fake? Hell the fuck no. This is YOU. This is your LOVE for YOURSELF. Nothing about this is fake, depressing or a lie.

3) By "your own will"? Hahaha. That's a good one. 

It's the opposite. You have to get out of your own way. Let God into your heart.

4) You don't "suicide and onto the next dream". Forget about this crap. LIVE. That's why You ARE here, to BE here! You don't want to die.

If You're thinking of killing yourself You don't have enough perspective and You're closed off from God. And I'm not judging You, because I've had these same thoughts. I get it, really. But I'm telling You - You're SERIOUSLY misunderstanding this shit if you think killing yourself is even a slightly good idea.

Consider this small intuition exercise. Imagine You discover the Voice of God inside your heart. Now focus and try to imagine what would God tell You about killing yourself. Good idea or no?

Hint: You can do whatever You want and God will NOT judge You whatsoever for killing yourself. But You DON'T want to do it! YOU DON'T. Listen to your heart!

It was YOUR WILL to come here in the first place, ffs!

5) You don't have to let go of your family early on. In fact, LOVE them more than ever before. Be more genuine.

6) Yes, go for the objects of your desires, whatever they are. But not because "everything is already fictional" (which is bullshit), but because YOU WANT to.

The more You awaken to God, the more You discover your Spirit, your deepest values and genuine desires. You will have plenty of things You want to do in life.

7) Ultimately I'd say I had similar thoughts to You and I'd just tell You to live through it. The further You go, the more You will understand that they were bullshit ;)

You can always PM me if You want to.

Hey guys, I just read all of your responses, thank you. It's helped me clear my mind a whole lot more and see things in a different light.

Also, a special thank you to @Sincerity for being so elaborate with his/her response. I resonate with what you say and appreciate the message, I'll carry through in a different way from now on so I stop living in delusion.

10 hours ago, RyanK said:

when you say I did create myself, are you saying it was pre planned before this moment I’m in now? Or is it all just happening instantaneously right now? 

infinity creates the appearance that time is passing, that there is a chain of events. it also creates the appearance that there is multiplicity. It's all infinite engineering tricks. the appearance that something is finite and concrete is a trick. the point is that from our finite appearance it is impossible to see how infinity works, it is too alien. for infinity it is normal to be infinite, that is the reality, but from our point of view castrated with donkey blinders to see only what needs to be seen, it is very difficult to look to the sides

3 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Also, a special thank you to @Sincerity for being so elaborate with his/her response. I resonate with what you say and appreciate the message, I'll carry through in a different way from now on so I stop living in delusion.

I'm glad You took it in with the right spirit. Much love.

On 10/11/2022 at 0:47 PM, Leo Gura said:

It has a bitter-sweet quality when you first start awakening. But when you really go deep with awakening it becomes intoxicatingly blissful.

The human forms of love are bitter-sweet. Once you access Infinite Love, that's where things get amazing. Human love will always disappoint you. Get your love straight from God, not from others, and you will not be disappointed.

God cant satisfy you completey..thats why we still have to make connection with others to satisfy our human need for love

I find it goes:

Terror -> Regret -> Shifted perspective -> Feel completely normal again with an altered perspective.

17 hours ago, Sincerity said:

4) You don't "suicide and onto the next dream". Forget about this crap. LIVE. That's why You ARE here, to BE here! You don't want to die.

If You're thinking of killing yourself You don't have enough perspective and You're closed off from God. And I'm not judging You, because I've had these same thoughts. I get it, really. But I'm telling You - You're SERIOUSLY misunderstanding this shit if you think killing yourself is even a slightly good idea.

Consider this small intuition exercise. Imagine You discover the Voice of God inside your heart. Now focus and try to imagine what would God tell You about killing yourself. Good idea or no?

Hint: You can do whatever You want and God will NOT judge You whatsoever for killing yourself. But You DON'T want to do it! YOU DON'T. Listen to your heart!

It was YOUR WILL to come here in the first place, ffs!

It is true that suicidality is in a way nothing else than forgetting that you actually want to be here. And yet: If everything that happens during your lifetime is a product of Your (=> God's) will and creation, then doesn't that necessarily include the potential act of suicide? Could suicide even be a thing if it wasn't also part of God's plan?

It's an interesting paradox, to say the least.

Why so serious?

21 hours ago, Sincerity said:

You ARE ego. GOD is ego, right now, as You. How about You love it, appreciate it?

You're not gonna fight yourself out of this situation and come out happy.

The ego is not ruining your life. The ego IS "your life".

Maturity can't be forced or sped up. Or at least it has to be done EXTREMELY intelligently. 

Ego is a state of confusion about who you are; to say that you're ego is absurd. And to say that this confusion is your life is also absurd.

Understanding how ego affects your life does not mean you have to fight it. In the same way when you realize how a certain mental pattern is affecting your life negatively, you can investigate it and dissolve it.

2 hours ago, vladorion said:

Ego is a state of confusion about who you are; to say that you're ego is absurd. And to say that this confusion is your life is also absurd.

When You're in that state, that's what You are. The ego is not different from You in the slightest.

It's not absurd at all.

Understanding how ego affects your life does not mean you have to fight it.

I mentioned fighting because I sensed aversion towards ego from your post. (using the word "ruining')

In the same way when you realize how a certain mental pattern is affecting your life negatively, you can investigate it and dissolve it.

Yes. But it must be done with a proper attitude. You ain't gonna dissolve it when You're averse to it. Because ironically this aversion is ego LOL.

God loves ego completely.

Btw, I'll just note that while I'm saying this I'm nowhere near above it. I'm not done fighting with myself.

Edited by Sincerity