Razard86

How to become a human lie detector

38 posts in this topic

I recently came into awareness of how you can find out if you or an "other" are being dishonest. The throat chakra is part of you that is associated with you being honest about your beliefs, or your feelings or both. I'm sure many women probably have felt this but many of us men are probably new to this game. Anyway if you ever feel a slight pain or discomfort in your throat when listening to something, reading something etc it probably means either you or the "other" is not being honest about either their beliefs, or feelings. I would say in most cases its the latter, and that feeling you are picking up is probably doubt/fear of the opposite of what they are saying being true.

Play with this...it will open your eyes to a new possibility of seeing the world!!! I did not discover this on my own....I had a little help...so try it out with a friend or family member!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

When in doubt, take a psychedelic ;). Mostly it's unconscious "constructions", rather than conscious ones.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Sorry, what the fuck...

Dude just burn this board to the ground. Srs. I'd legit be embarassed to say I post here.

Ffs. Man.

This is like the type of shit they'd use to convict accused witches in the Salem Witch Trials. Fucking lol. New lows. Srs end this board.

43 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

This is like the type of shit they'd use to convict accused witches in the Salem Witch Trials. Fucking lol. New lows. Srs end this board.

1. First of all current human lie detectors operate off biological processes. Do you understand those processes and how they work? No. So why aren't you on here complaining about that? Because of your freaking bias. Again you know nothing outside of your direct experience. So that means you accept what they offer based off of faith. Blind freaking faith.

2. Second of all, ever wonder how sometimes you shiver, and feel like you are in danger? How is what I am proposing any different than that. Should you ignore the shiver? Notice how you are creating distinctions right now. 

3. If a person eats something that doesn't agree, again should they ignore that feeling? So how is me proposing that the throat chakra which is responsible for truth telling any different than the examples I just proposed? Its not. You just think that the chakra system is pseudoscience. Which is fine. But I have confirmed in my direct experience that it is NOT!!!

But don't play these distinctions games with me, I can come up with a million examples. And you can't shoot any of them down. In fact here is another one for you. You just got mad....and expressed it in your post. Should you ignore your feeling? Is your anger anymore legitimate than what I just posted?

I can do this all day. Its too easy to point out the bias you all like to spew.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 I think it's just one reason your throath can also hurt because you have fear in it

11 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

1. First of all current human lie detectors operate off biological processes. Do you understand those processes and how they work? No. So why aren't you on here complaining about that? Because of your freaking bias. Again you know nothing outside of your direct experience. So that means you accept what they offer based off of faith. Blind freaking faith.

2. Second of all, ever wonder how sometimes you shiver, and feel like you are in danger? How is what I am proposing any different than that. Should you ignore the shiver? Notice how you are creating distinctions right now. 

3. If a person eats something that doesn't agree, again should they ignore that feeling? So how is me proposing that the throat chakra which is responsible for truth telling any different than the examples I just proposed? Its not. You just think that the chakra system is pseudoscience. Which is fine. But I have confirmed in my direct experience that it is NOT!!!

But don't play these distinctions games with me, I can come up with a million examples. And you can't shoot any of them down. In fact here is another one for you. You just got mad....and expressed it in your post. Should you ignore your feeling? Is your anger anymore legitimate than what I just posted?

I can do this all day. Its too easy to point out the bias you all like to spew.

Sorry, I have a difficult time keeping quiet (also always needing the last word), it's a major flaw. When I see bullshit I feel tense "wtf is this SHIT" feelz until I say something.

Please consider not copying Leo's catchphrases and brainwashing yourself with random books and videos. Man. I'm sorry I just can't take it. You haven't "confirmed in your direct experience". FUCK. Tony Robbins would prey on you and take every last penny you have. This is the type of target hustlers and fake gurus go after......

Fucking throat chakra... For real you will be taken advantage of by all the charlatans on the globe.......

The more you see lies in yourself and how mind decieves you the more you can read subtle things that others are doing, where they lie, it becomes funny because they think they can lie but its seen from miles away...

Women are good at this men need practice to feel and logically undrestand this subtle signs and ways..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Just now, RMQualtrough said:

Sorry, I have a difficult time keeping quiet (also always needing the last word), it's a major flaw. When I see bullshit I feel tense "wtf is this SHIT" feelz until I say something.

Please consider not copying Leo's catchphrases and brainwashing yourself with random books and videos. Man. I'm sorry I just can't take it. You haven't "confirmed in your direct experience". FUCK. Tony Robbins would prey on you and take every last penny you have. This is the type of target hustlers and fake gurus go after......

Fucking throat chakra... For real you will be taken advantage of by all the charlatans on the globe.......

^ HAHAHAHHAHA Stop projecting your insecurities onto me. I have confirmed everything I ever type in my direct experience. Its not my fault that you are a dishonest person because you are full of trauma that you haven't worked through which limits your consciousness and thus limits your ability to be intuitive enough to sense these things. 

Because of this I have been able to catch delusions I have in my self and others. Its also why a woman can sense when a man is being untruthful or hiding something. Chiropractors have already proved that anger suppression tends to house itself in the lower back. Many of the best Chiropractors can sense what exactly your issues are in your emotional life. Nothing I'm saying is actually new. 

So yeah, you can say whatever you want, I know I'm right because I confirmed it in my direct experience. If you don't progress on the Spiritual Path you will be left behind. Not my fault I just share things I come across its up to you whether you use it or not.

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Anyway if you ever feel a slight pain or discomfort in your throat when listening to something, reading something etc it probably means either you or the "other" is not being honest about either their beliefs, or feelings.

I was getting slight discomfort while reading your post. 

So if I get discomfort that means that you are not being honest? 

But if you are dishonest, then your post is correct. 

Logic. 

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

^ HAHAHAHHAHA Stop projecting your insecurities onto me. I have confirmed everything I ever type in my direct experience. Its not my fault that you are a dishonest person because you are full of trauma that you haven't worked through which limits your consciousness and thus limits your ability to be intuitive enough to sense these things. 

Because of this I have been able to catch delusions I have in my self and others. Its also why a woman can sense when a man is being untruthful or hiding something. Chiropractors have already proved that anger suppression tends to house itself in the lower back. Many of the best Chiropractors can sense what exactly your issues are in your emotional life. Nothing I'm saying is actually new. 

So yeah, you can say whatever you want, I know I'm right because I confirmed it in my direct experience. If you don't progress on the Spiritual Path you will be left behind. Not my fault I just share things I come across its up to you whether you use it or not.

I "confirmed in my direct experience" that the arcangel Gabriel appeared from the sky and told me my mission in life is to start a suicide cult... Connor Murphy "confirmed in his direct experience" that he is in fact a space alien.

The judges at the Salem witch trials "confirmed in their direct experience" that everyone they sentenced to be burnt at the stake was a witch. 'Cause they got a funny feeling in their gut bro.

My throat chakra is tense right now. I believe this means you are practicing witchcraft. Confirmed by direct experience bro. Off to the dunking pools with you! Thou ist a witch!

6 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

Logic. 

This is the worst forum on the entirety of the internet right now. For real. QAnon tier psychosis spam, and then other threads discussing how actual literal child rapists are in fact great friends.

I swear it wasn't full of deranged shit until the last few months.

@RMQualtrough I'm gonna ban you soon if you keep up this obnxious and disrespectful manner of posting.

The biggest one posting here like a lunatic, is you. Others are calm and polite. Notice that.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Razard86 Your direct experiences might not be the truth in our perspective since like you have said yourself, we're the main character here and not you. We don't know at what consciousness level you operate. There is no truth, since the truth can be viewed from so many different perspectives. So all we can do is just listen to your experience with an open mind and non judgement. @RMQualtrough  Has too big of an ego acting like that, reminds me a bit of @Michael Jackson

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

How to know if someone is lying -

This is very difficult. 

Your technique does not sound appropriate to me. A hurt feeling in the throat could be psycho-somatic in nature where you believe that that something is causing it, but this could be placebo effect. 

How Will I know if someone is lying - 

----- Check for eye contact. Most liars cannot make eye contact while lying. 

----- Learn to get intuitive with the person. This is a psychic ability that tells you automatically that the person is lying because of energy shifts you experience from them. 

----- Ask very direct pointed questions over and over. Liars hate to repeat their lies. Probing them directly helps to target their game. Liars tend to be vague. Asking a direct question is a good way of cutting through their vagueness and coming directly to the point. 

----- Ask them when they just wake up. Most liars can't keep up with their shit when they are either drunk or just waking up. This is the most annoying time for them and they can lose their shit and tell the truth. 

----- if it's your partner who is lying, then try sleeping next to them and cuddle with them and feel their body. Lying causes body temperature to either increase or drop. Touching their skin will help you sense body temperature changes as they speak their lies. Most liars  tend to feel extremely anxious while lying. So there's a high pulse rate while lying. If you touch the person's neck and wrist while they are lying, you will notice the pulse going up. 

----- liars don't like intimacy(especially while they are lying) . Liars tend to distance themselves immediately while lying. You can notice a certain coldness while they are lying. Being intimate with them during the time they are lying will make them uncomfortable. Notice this discomfort. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

9 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

Logic. 

1. I said your throat. You can get a slight discomfort anywhere. You are trying to be slick. Look if you disagree with me that is fine, but offer constructive criticism or feedback. What I am going to start doing is blocking people who do this, then I won't have any problems. Also if you notice I said sometimes if could be YOU who is being dishonest about your beliefs or feelings so its not always about the other person the issue could be YOU.

Did you notice this distinction? No!! Because you were all too ready to disagree without any logical basis. You thought being slick is cool. So guess what? I am going to block you. So I have finally found a solution to getting constructive feedback on my posts. I don't mind people disagreeing but act like an adult and provide feedback that shows you actually read what I am saying.

So thank you for your response....you are now blocked.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@RMQualtrough I'm gonna ban you soon if you keep up this obnxious and disrespectful manner of posting.

The biggest one posting here like a lunatic, is you. Others are calm and polite. Notice that.

Thanks Leo its okay, I have finally decided to start using the ignore function you have provided us with. In the past I have told myself to be more caring and patient but its literally a waste of time. I'll just allow people who disagree with me respectfully to show up on my posts. 

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

@Razard86 Your direct experiences might not be the truth in our perspective since like you have said yourself, we're the main character here and not you. We don't know at what consciousness level you operate. There is no truth, since the truth can be viewed from so many different perspectives. So all we can do is just listen to your experience with an open mind and non judgement. @RMQualtrough  Has too big of an ego acting like that, reminds me a bit of @Michael Jackson

^ Every perspective is truth, but some are more complete, or wholistic. Look what I just posted is not something I posted lightly. I have recently become very energy sensitive by exposing myself to Meditation music. This thing I noticed....started to become evident after a trip I had where I had to admit that I was being a doormat and allowing others to take advantage of me and not communicating about how I feel honestly. After that whenever I was dishonest at all about my feelings... I would feel slight discomfort in my throat. I have a friend who is also Spiritual and energy sensitive and when I told him about this he relayed a story to me that he started to notice the same thing within himself.

So we realized that whenever that discomfort happens whenever you read or listen to something...either you are being dishonest in some way, the other person, or could be both. Its a good barometer to force you to self-assess and look within and check and make sure you are not deluding yourself.

I recently felt this throat discomfort on Sadhguru's audio book "Inner Engineering A Yogi's Guide To Joy." This caught me completely off guard and was able to reveal to me that while I agreed with what he was saying on principle, I had some doubt emotionally on whether I wanted to believe what he was saying. I realized I was judging myself unconsciously for not being at the level he was talking about and wanted to be at that level RIGHT NOW. Which I realized is normal because I sometimes lack patience with myself.

So see? I discovered a POWERFUL tool, and decided to share it. That's all my posts are about. But yes some people may not have this in their direct experience yet which is fine. I only recently became this energy sensitive to this degree. 

The idea of weaponizing spirituality this way is appealing and amusing.

Lying has several layers of complexity. Basic level lying is easy to spot with just gut feeling. More complex lying involves self delusion, plausible deniability or practiced mastery. Going through those will require miracle-tier spiritual techniques.