Julian gabriel

Could Dreams Do What Psychedelics Do?

20 posts in this topic

My dreams often give me epiphanies Similar to psychedelics.

But It’s almost never a strong as a psychedelic. 

Is anyone able to make their dreams give them psychedelic experiences?

I once had an awakening so deep, I became so conscious, that Consciousness looped back on itself, so much so that my trip turned in to my reality. I became aware that the highest psychedelic state, or trip, is living you life you are living right now. Constructing the life you desire to live the most.

Problem is that, You just see it as normal and overlook it all ? 

Life and your dream is your psychedelic trip. Remove the mundane and realize the extraordinary and imaginary.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

I've tripped deeper in my dreams than in real life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

With psychedelics or without?

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Then how come you hardly ever talk about nightly dreams? 

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Once in a dream, I watched my father morphing into a pear in front of my eyes.

Crazy scary shit o.O

Edited by Vibes

Try to look in a mirror during astral projection. Or just take psychadelics in the dream state / AP. 

I recently returned from the Amazon, and they have plants that enhance the dreaming state like Bobinsana and Clavo Hausca.  This is a good way to go.  Your dreams can go deeper into your unconscious mind than psychedelics.  

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

6 hours ago, Jannes said:

With psychedelics or without?

With.

6 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

@Leo Gura Then how come you hardly ever talk about nightly dreams? 

The awakenings I've had in my dreams are so radical they cannot even be put into human words.

What humans consider awakening is a joke compared to that.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The awakenings I've had in my dreams are so radical they cannot even be put into human words.

What humans consider awakening is a joke compared to that.

@Leo Gura Still doesn’t answer why you don’t point to nightly dreams as a useful method for awakening. 

I've had many deep awakenings in dreams. What helps for me is that occasionally I have dreams in which I don't have a body, and usually these are the ones where I have deeper awakenings. I've had dreams where I was just an infinite empty void and it was actually an omniscient state, and ones where I was indescribable things that do not fit with our waking reality at all, and the states of consciousness that come with them are also indescribable. Its hard to even try to communicate these states. One time I was this rotating godhead in a self-contained chamber surrounded by skulls that made up the space, and there was absolutely no sense of time, there was a remarkable degree of awareness, I saw consciousness constructing everything in real time, but even this is one of the easier to communicate dreams I have had.

I noticed that psychedelics changed my dreams, they are far more advanced after them.

I highly suggest lucid dreaming, you can usually raise your consciousness simply with imagination in a lucid dream.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

Dreams can feel super real and be really crazy sometimes. I unconsciously always had the belief that dreams are just less real then "reality“ so I didn’t give them much importance. But this thread questions that belief. Maybe I thought dreams are less real then reality because they are just an image of reality. But dreams go so deep that there is no reason to belief that just because they are an image of reality that they are less real. Completely forgot about this one of mine lol and I barely got in touch with god with psychedelics yet. 

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Did you consume a psychoactive compound right before bed? 

I have had many trips that started late at night and every time I was not able to sleep until the next morning, as the psychedelic effect started wearing off.

9 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

@Leo Gura Still doesn’t answer why you don’t point to nightly dreams as a useful method for awakening. 

Cause they are very inconsistent and little of it remains with you.

1 hour ago, Being_Ali33 said:

Did you consume a psychoactive compound right before bed? 

I have had many trips that started late at night and every time I was not able to sleep until the next morning, as the psychedelic effect started wearing off.

I've had that, but I've also had totally sober dream awakenings. I'm talking about the sober ones.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I've had that, but I've also had totally sober dream awakenings. I'm talking about the sober ones.

Wow!

Those are where I get the severe flashbacks.

I fell asleep on the sofa the other day (uncomfortable!!!) so had horrifying DMT nightmares as usual.

I was one of those promotional used car garage sales inflatable things. Flapping all about the floor. For some reason my mind associates those things with DMT trips quite strongly... And Salvia with hammers...

22 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

My dreams often give me epiphanies Similar to psychedelics.

But It’s almost never a strong as a psychedelic. 

Is anyone able to make their dreams give them psychedelic experiences?

Wait until you wake up.  You won't be able to decipher the difference between your night time dreams and reality. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Wait until you wake up.  You won't be able to decipher the difference between your night time dreams and reality. 

bro there is no difference 

I've had a lucid dream where me being lucid actually was contingent upon the dream continuing. The character I embodied in the dream was some pill addict. Funnily enough, the responses I gave as a lucid dreamer to the apparitions made complete sense in the context of my dream self also being an addict. 

I realized I was lucid in my boss's office, where my leg began to shake. I needed to remain calm and let my boss finish what he was saying in order to let the dream move on without losing touch. I told him "Praise God am I right?" or something similar as I left the room. Tyler Durden vibes. 

The dream moved on. I got back to my house and I started becoming more aware I was lucid dreaming. It was strange, because I seemed to be awakening in my house like as I would on a psychedelic. But on the storyline of the dream, I was coming up on xanax and probably oxy. I thought to myself that I never sleep, I just listen to "Lucid Dreams" the song and never fade away. Suddenly I'm on the floor and there's a knock at my door. It's apparently my girlfriend of that world, coming to check on me. I slur something out at her from my window overlooking the porch, overjoyed to bump into a dream projection. She gives me a worried look and let's herself in. It was then when I began to go into a seizure in my dream consciously. My body seemed to be coming out of sleep, but I held on. The last thing I remember was the look on that girl's face saying she really doesn't know why she lives to experience this with people she loves.

I am thoroughly convinced that some dream situations from imagination can easily be coincidental with real people's lives. Dreaming probably can access other people's waking bodies. You might never know it. There are only so many rooms one can imagine.

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.