Dream of god realization

Jannes
By Jannes in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
Today I was dreaming that I had a dream of a god realization. I was in a big circular room. The ceiling was incredible high. Aesthetic wood on the floor. On top of me was something that was something similar to a giant chandelier but instead of the lights there were just some kind of square wood hanging down. The "chandelier“ was circling and I was circling with it in kind of a hypnotic way. And then I looked at one side of the room. Suddenly there was an enormous statue out of stone of probably some spiritual or religious figure. I couldn’t get a clover look at it because just it’s emission of sublimity triggered in me the realization that god exists. It wasn’t like that I saw god and that he proved to me that he exists or that I even had a grasp of god it was just out of nowhere this unquestionable certainty that god exists. And I just woke up (into another dream) with a shock. Similar to how you wake up from a bad dream with a shock. Heart racing and just a feeling of being completely overwhelmed. 
  Just felt like sharing this. I had something similar many years ago when I wanted my third eye to open really bad and dreamed about opening it with the cosmic energy and everything in great detail. Does anybody have similar experiences ?
  • 1 reply