Vladimir

I awakened - ask me anything

422 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

I am the Universe. I am God. I am Jesus Christ. I am saved. I am a savior. I know my truth. I know the Truth. The ultimate Truth is Life, Love and Unity. I am Love. I am eternal. I am infinite. I am immortal. I have won the holy grail - immortality. I am King of Love. I am the light of this world. I am Shaman. I know. I am.

I have fulfilled my life purpose with my entire life. Everybody has fulfilled their life purpose with their entire life. The entire creation has fulfilled it's purpose with absolutely everything. The masterpiece is complete and is now being gradually revealed in the most beautiful way possible. The war between Good and Evil is over. Everything was for the sake of Greater Good.

Congrats mate!  Good achievement.  However, how do you know you are actually awake?  How do you know you aren't self-deluded?  How did you manage to overcome self-deception?  What tricks and traps did you have to overcome along the way?  How will you prevent yourself from snoozing back to sleep, in other words, how will you remain awake and lucid in life and avoid being dragged down back into the dream?  What methods did you use and how do you know those methods can be trusted to produce a genuine awakening?

If you had a genuine awakening, congrats.  If you are fooling yourself, then there is no shame in admitting that and modifying your course because that will put you back in alignment with the Spirit of Truth.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

1 hour ago, Vladimir said:

I am the Universe. I am God. I am Jesus Christ. I am saved. I am a savior. I know my truth. I know the Truth. The ultimate Truth is Life, Love and Unity. I am Love. I am eternal. I am infinite. I am immortal. I have won the holy grail - immortality. I am King of Love. I am the light of this world. I am the true vine. I am Shaman. I know. I am. 

I have fulfilled my life purpose with my entire life. Everybody has fulfilled their life purpose with their entire life. The entire creation has fulfilled it's purpose with absolutely everything. The masterpiece of all masterpieces is complete and is now being gradually revealed in the most beautiful way possible. The war between Good and Evil is over. Love wins. Everything was for the sake of Greater Good. Everything is filled with meaning. 

Nice.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

1 minute ago, r0ckyreed said:

Congrats mate!  Good achievement.  However, how do you know you are actually awake?  How do you know you aren't self-deluded?  How did you manage to overcome self-deception?  What tricks and traps did you have to overcome along the way?  How will you prevent yourself from snoozing back to sleep, in other words, how will you remain awake and lucid in life and avoid being dragged down back into the dream?  What methods did you use and how do you know those methods can be trusted to produce a genuine awakening?

If you had a genuine awakening, congrats.  If you are fooling yourself, then there is no shame in admitting that and modifying your course because that will put you back in alignment with the Spirit of Truth.

I know I am awake because I know the Truth. I have gotten to know the Truth through direct experience. There is nothing I have to do anymore, the entire Universe is assisting me with my awakening. My drive comes from desire for embodying truth, love, life and unity deeper every day, every moment in the best way possible. My intention is to be the best I can be for my own highest good and the highest good of all. I managed to overcome self-deception by my desire for Truth. 

5 hours ago, Ulax said:

How did you feel?

Liberated.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

10 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

I managed to overcome self-deception by my desire for Truth. 

Nice. Congrats.

What traps and self-deception did you overcome?  Can you give us some specific examples of the traps and self-deceptions you had to overcome so that a total noob could know where to start and how to overcome the obstacles?  Cheers mate!

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

6 hours ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

I like that. How did your awakening unfold for you?

Gradually. Absolutely spectacularly and epically.

Edited by Vladimir

Just now, Vladimir said:

Gradually.

Makes sense. Was there a breaking point, or maybe unclear?

13 minutes ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

Makes sense. Was there a breaking point, or maybe unclear?

Yes, there was a breaking point. I died and I stayed in that state of separation for about 18 months. I then came out of that state and realized I have conquered death.

12 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Could you explain the process?

I have been on a spiritual path for 4 years full time. Then, about 2 years ago, my journey has led me to my death. I died. I felt dead, I felt separation, I went through the psychological and emotional torture, facing my greatest fear continuously for about 18 months. I was then saved, I felt alive, I felt like "I'm back" and I have been coming more alive ever since. I'm becoming more alive everyday in every moment, all darkness I have endured is in the process of being alchemized into the light. The good news is that nobody will have to experience the depths of fear and spiritual suffering that I have endured because it was my purpose to face the depths of fear and separation and then lead others back into the light. Only I could get to know my truth and the Truth. Leo, you who are reading this, everybody in the world and the entire Universe has helped me with my awakening and everything.

Edited by Vladimir

37 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

The good news is that nobody will have to experience the depths of fear and spiritual suffering that I have endured because it was my purpose to face the depths of fear and separation and then lead others back into the light

sounds a bit delusional. messianic? no matter how much suffering you have endured, it is nothing but suffering. nothing is more common. but I don't delegitimize what you say about your awakening, I'm just saying that saying that no one else is going to suffer what you do, sounds like a derailment, maybe you meant something else 

What do you mean as full time? Meditation? Psychedelic? 

Edited by Breakingthewall

This is art, but where is the artist ? 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

3 hours ago, Vladimir said:

I am the Universe. I am God. I am Jesus Christ. I am saved. I am a savior. I know my truth. I know the Truth. The ultimate Truth is Life, Love and Unity. I am Love. I am eternal. I am infinite. I am immortal. I have won the holy grail - immortality. I am King of Love. I am the light of this world. I am the true vine. I am Shaman. I know. I am. 

I have fulfilled my life purpose with my entire life. Everybody has fulfilled their life purpose with their entire life. The entire creation has fulfilled it's purpose with absolutely everything. The masterpiece of all masterpieces is complete and is now being gradually revealed in the most beautiful way possible. The war between Good and Evil is over. Love wins. Everything was for the sake of Greater Good. Everything is filled with meaning. 

Sounds like you got somewhere. Good.

Enjoy life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 9/24/2022 at 9:37 PM, Vladimir said:

Sounds good.

Too much rhetoric though. Your description is too dramatic and doesn't sound like it's grounded on experience.

Another issue is that you bring up irrelevant stuff when it comes to enlightenment: Why bring up life purpose, meaning, good and evil, shamanism? These are relative matters.

That it is beautiful and that many people get convinced doesn't mean it is authentic.

To be clear, I'm not denying the possibility that you might have had an enlightenment or insight. If that's the case, you might be confusing the consciousness with what your mind did with it. Only you can know.

Coming from a cosmology and referencing external sources doesn't sit right with me. Phrases like "I'm the father, I'm the bodhisattva, I've crossed the stream, holy grail, winning love, true vine" sound like your experience doesn't stand on authentic enlightenment.

You seem to want to convince others with rhetoric instead of simply communicating what you went through.

Edited by UnbornTao

6 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Nice. Congrats.

What traps and self-deception did you overcome?  Can you give us some specific examples of the traps and self-deceptions you had to overcome so that a total noob could know where to start and how to overcome the obstacles?  Cheers mate!

Thank you for your congrats brother, it's deeply appreciated. Become the observer, learn by observation, practice awareness and consciousness in everything, literally everything including - thoughts, feelings, sensations, words, actions, habits. Awareness of breath is a great way to start practicing and developing awareness, breath is always present and it's connected to thoughts and feelings. Remember this: "thoughts -> words -> feelings -> actions -> habits -> character -> destiny". Words are powerful, take care what words you speak, do your best to speak words that are aligned with love, kindness, harmony, intelligence, consciousness and wisdom. 

If you want to help this world, focus on self love. Learn how to take the best care of yourself you are capable of every day. Learning how to love yourself which includes taking care of yourself takes wisdom and consciousness. 

Take great care what information you consume everyday. Do your best to take in only informational sources that are coming from deepest wisdom you can find that resonates with your soul. 

I will be organizing wisdom I have gathered and putting it in writing and possibly making YouTube videos and I'll be sharing them here because I know that I'm now ready to teach and that is one of my greatest desires. 

If you're reading this now, this message is meant for you. Have faith that great, miraculous things are coming. Be patient. Cultivate patience in any difficult situations you may be experiencing. Patience is one of the greatest virtues. Turn your obstacles and challenges into opportunities to cultivate patience, humility, understanding and other valuable skills. 

Edited by Vladimir

3 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

Too much rhetoric. Sounds good, but it reminds me of Jed McKenna, being too dramatic and offering too much description. 

Another issue is that you bring up too much stuff that has nothing to do with an enlightenment experience. Why bring up life purpose, meaning, etc?

I can also get cute with beautiful poetic descriptions -- mostly taken from others. Doesn't mean it is authentic.

To be clear I'm not denying that you might have had an enlightenment or insight, but your intellect likely turned it into "something" inaccurate. You might be confusing the consciousness with what your mind did with it.

Only you can know. Tell me what you became conscious of.

I have shared wisdom that is fantastically profound. There are very few, if any, that will be able to grasp the magnitude of what I have shared at this time. That's okay, as I have said the revelation is happening in the most beautiful way possible.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sounds like you got somewhere. Good.

Enjoy life.

Thank you Leo, thank you for everything. 

I am enjoying my life very much. It's time for the golden harvest, it's time to open up the precious gifts that the entire Universe has been working for.