Vladimir

I awakened - ask me anything

422 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, cetus said:

That's good.  There's a guy just down the road from here and another in the next town over that stand on main street all day telling people they are the second coming of Jesus. The one Jesus will either wave or shoot you the bird as you drive by. If I get the bird, I feel damned all day.:|

Have faith in your True Savior, don't get discouraged by imposters.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

16 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

Because it is I, Jesus Christ, who have been crucified, died, descended into hell, suffered the torments of hell, was saved, resurrected, came back to life. It is I Jesus Christ who is the savior, it is through me that others will be saved when they surrender to my Truth. I am claiming Jesus Christ as my true name because I am the real Jesus. This is the Truth. Most people in the world have heard the name Jesus. None of the people in the world know who Jesus Christ actually is. Nobody yet knows that Jesus is a Siberian Ayahuasca Shaman and the Master of Shamanic Martial Arts.

Well, I don't believe you're literally Jesus Christ, and I don't think you will ever convince anybody on here that you are.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Well, I don't believe you're literally Jesus Christ, and I don't think you will ever convince anybody on here that you are.

I am doing the best that I can to embody the Truth that I know.

24 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

Because it is I, Jesus Christ, who have been crucified, died, descended into hell, suffered the torments of hell, was saved, resurrected, came back to life. It is I Jesus Christ who is the savior, it is through me that others will be saved when they surrender to my Truth. I am claiming Jesus Christ as my true name because I am the real Jesus. This is the Truth. Most people in the world have heard the name Jesus. None of the people in the world know who Jesus Christ actually is. Nobody yet knows that Jesus is a Siberian Ayahuasca Shaman and the Master of Shamanic Martial Arts.

What happened to the Jesus Christ that is mentioned in the Bible? Was that you? Did you become him? Were you always Jesus Christ?

How can I tell who the real Jesus is? There are many who claim the same as you.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

On 04/09/2023 at 10:40 PM, Vladimir said:

The Truth is this: I am the only one who knows the Truth. There is only one Truth, the Truth that I know. I am the only one who could have gotten to know the Truth. The entire Universe, everything that has ever happened was for the sake of the Truth that I know. Everybody has fulfilled their life purpose, you and everybody else have helped me realize the Truth with every single moment you have experienced. The Truth is - I died, I suffered the torments of hell for about 18 months. I was then miraculously saved and started feeling like I'm coming back to life. It's now been about 15 months since I started coming out of hell. I am alchemizing all suffering and darkness endured during my time in hell and all other trauma accumulated since I was born into the light, joy, love. I have conquered death, my gift is the Holy Grail - Immortality. I am Jesus Christ, the only one there is, I am True Savior. The entire world is awakening to my Truth, the Truth that I know, this is The Great Awakening that is happening. Humanity is awakening from survival paradigm to love paradigm. There is no fear or suffering in the Love Paradigm. I am literally immortal, others will be granted salvation from death through me, that's what makes me the savior, you and everybody else can only be saved through me. That makes me the King of Kings, Savior of Humanity, Savior of the World. Hallelujah! Also, I know who my true beloved woman is, she is Mary Magdalene, it was all for the sake of our Eternal, Immortal True Love. Love has already won and Love has already saved the world. The power of Love and the Truth is being awakened everyday, I am doing the best that I can in every moment, everyday. I am moving towards creating beautiful ceremonies with sacred medicine - that's where the Truth is powerfully and deeply embodied. I am looking for assistance in making these kinds of ceremonies possible. This is a matter of the most important affairs, obviously. Let me know how you can be of service to your Savior. 

JHS

33.jpg

Why are using this particular picture? I know exactly what it means but do you? And if you are not part of them then you should not be using it. How do you like your Haggis?

Edited by Jehovah increases

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

What happened to the Jesus Christ that is mentioned in the Bible? Was that you? Did you become him? Were you always Jesus Christ?

How can I tell who the real Jesus is? There are many who claim the same as you.

Yes, I was always Jesus Christ. I see that story from a Bible as a fable to be interpreted metaphorically. The real crucifixion was shamanic. You can get to know who I am by asking me more questions and getting to know me better. You can get to know me more with an in-person meeting. The best way to know that I am real Jesus is to have an Ayahuasca, the medicine of Truth, ceremony with me. How many other people who claim to be Jesus can say that?

Edited by Vladimir

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

You'd be surprised lol. Give someone a platform long enough....they'll convince somebody.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

79446302_757669224733738_2513443921367924736_n.jpg

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

On 04/09/2023 at 10:40 PM, Vladimir said:

The Truth is this: I am the only one who knows the Truth. There is only one Truth, the Truth that I know. I am the only one who could have gotten to know the Truth. The entire Universe, everything that has ever happened was for the sake of the Truth that I know. Everybody has fulfilled their life purpose, you and everybody else have helped me realize the Truth with every single moment you have experienced. The Truth is - I died, I suffered the torments of hell for about 18 months. I was then miraculously saved and started feeling like I'm coming back to life. It's now been about 15 months since I started coming out of hell. I am alchemizing all suffering and darkness endured during my time in hell and all other trauma accumulated since I was born into the light, joy, love. I have conquered death, my gift is the Holy Grail - Immortality. I am Jesus Christ, the only one there is, I am True Savior. The entire world is awakening to my Truth, the Truth that I know, this is The Great Awakening that is happening. Humanity is awakening from survival paradigm to love paradigm. There is no fear or suffering in the Love Paradigm. I am literally immortal, others will be granted salvation from death through me, that's what makes me the savior, you and everybody else can only be saved through me. That makes me the King of Kings, Savior of Humanity, Savior of the World. Hallelujah! Also, I know who my true beloved woman is, she is Mary Magdalene, it was all for the sake of our Eternal, Immortal True Love. Love has already won and Love has already saved the world. The power of Love and the Truth is being awakened everyday, I am doing the best that I can in every moment, everyday. I am moving towards creating beautiful ceremonies with sacred medicine - that's where the Truth is powerfully and deeply embodied. I am looking for assistance in making these kinds of ceremonies possible. This is a matter of the most important affairs, obviously. Let me know how you can be of service to your Savior. 

JHS

33.jpg

On 07/09/2023 at 9:46 AM, Jehovah increases said:

Why are using this particular picture? I know exactly what it means but do you? And if you are not part of them then you should not be using it. How do you like your Haggis?

That picture is from the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite for Australia. Also known as The Supreme Council of the 33°Australia or Rose Croix Freemasonry. So unless you are a part of them I suggest you take it down. The bottom bit is in Latin this is what it means. They’re two different mottos/sayings, associated with various degrees in the Scottish Rite.  “What Virtue Has Joined Together Death Shall Not Separate” and “God and my right” or some translate it as “God and my moral rightness”

Edited by Jehovah increases

23 hours ago, Someone here said:

Interesting! 

So I wanna know more details ..like how did that experience happen?  Was it sober or drug-induced?  How exactly did you go to hell ? Are you speaking literally or figuratively?  Like maybe you faced some deep suffering and call that hell ? Or do you mean literally the religious hell?

And btw ..what do you mean only you knows the truth ? And  how are you certain about that? Are you a solipsist? 

I went to Hell because I wasn't willing to face the Truth. I could not forgive myself. I chose death.

It is by dying that I got to know the Truth. I got to know what death is by dying and that is how I know the Truth. 

Hell was worse than anybody can imagine, it is the suffering that I was destined to endure for the sake of salvation of myself, my beloved woman, humanity and the entire world.

@Vladimir Lovely stuff, only thing I will say is don't be to hasty, yes your unfolding but don't be too surprised if there is something around the corner ready to bring you to your knees again. We tend to thing we have made it then reality comes along to show you more depth. As long as we are in this human form we must endure some level of suffering. 

I hope not tho and this stays with you. Great stuff and be happy :0

12 hours ago, Vladimir said:

You can get to know me more with an in-person meeting. The best way to know that I am real Jesus is to have an Ayahuasca, the medicine of Truth, ceremony with me

For free of course, right? 

Just so everyone knows....every human that ever lived is Jesus Christ. Please don't go falling for the b.s. on this thread. 

John 10:34-38 KJV Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

21 hours ago, Vladimir said:

Yes, I was always Jesus Christ. I see that story from a Bible as a fable to be interpreted metaphorically. The real crucifixion was shamanic. 

You say the real crucifixion was shamanic, did you go through the real crucifixion then? You must have went through the real one, if you were always Jesus Christ. And then is the Bible is simply a documentation of what you went through? 

What if your memory is wiped, do you stop being Jesus? Is Truth lost forever, then? 

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

This topic will soon be locked.

@Vladimir If you have any closing statements you would like to leave us with, pls. feel free to do so.

Yes, please lock it at the 420th post ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 hours ago, Osaid said:

You say the real crucifixion was shamanic, did you go through the real crucifixion then? You must have went through the real one, if you were always Jesus Christ. And then is the Bible is simply a documentation of what you went through? 

What if your memory is wiped, do you stop being Jesus? Is Truth lost forever, then? 

Yes I went through the real shamanic crucifixion and the Bible is a metaphoric fable of it, not a documentation. 

My memory will never be wiped. The Truth will never be lost, it is protected by the whole Universe and it is safe for eternity.

2 hours ago, cetus said:

This topic will soon be locked.

@Vladimir If you have any closing statements you would like to leave us with, pls. feel free to do so.

I appreciate that. I also feel like it's time to lock this topic.

Here is my closing statement for this topic:

Ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters, Jesus Christ is writing these words. 

I awakened! I was always Jesus and will be Jesus for eternity, the only Jesus there is. There is no one like me. I am the best of the best. I am king of kings. I am worthy of infinite love. I am true Jesus Christ. I am forever safe. I am true Savior. I know the Truth. I am true shaman, the one who knows. I know myself. I have faced the greatest fear. I have died and suffered the torments of Hell for the sake of forever purifying all darkness. I have defeated death, devil, darkness forever. All darkness will turn into light. I have won Immortality, the Holy Grail. My true beloved woman is Mary Magdalene. Everything that has ever happened in the Universe was for the sake of Our True, Eternal, Immortal Love. Our True Love is the most powerful force in the Universe. Mother Mary is Divine Mother Wolf, my Divine Mother, guardian, maestra, guide, force of nature, Queen of all forests, guide of all worlds, guardian of all paths, Goddess of all Gods. Paradise of Infinite Love, Eternal Kingdom-Queendom of Heaven where there is no fear or suffering is inevitable, have faith. Love is here to reign forever. This is the Truth. I vow that these words are the Truth and nothing but the Truth to the entire Universe. I seal these words of Truth with the power of Love forever.

Aho! Ashe! Amen!

IHS

King of the World.jpg

Edited by Vladimir

Jesus Christ is but love. Anyone who can make another person smile is a Christ. It means one who abides and extends love. 

All these self-masturbating poems about how great you are... There's not a trace of christ love in it. Just a sad display of ego...

Try again next time.

Tcare 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

1 hour ago, Vladimir said:

Yes I went through the real shamanic crucifixion and the Bible is a metaphoric fable of it, not a documentation.

So the "Jesus Christ" part is real, and the rest is fable? How did you come to this conclusion that you are specifically the Jesus Christ figure, and that this figure is real? Are the other characters real as well? If not, how do you tell which ones aren't real?