Vladimir

I awakened - ask me anything

422 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Vladimir said:

No

It looks like you're not the only one claiming to be Jesus Christ then.

I don't think I'm alone is the savior, boy. I know that I alone am the Savior. Do you see what is bolded? You are clearly the one who is caught in delusions and ego game. The corruption is in your head and I am here to shed light on all darkness and that obviously scares you.

I am asking people to serve me because I alone know what is best for the entire world for I alone know the Truth. I stand in the light of Truth and it is through me that The Paradigm of Love is awakened. People's egos don't want to surrender to this Truth because that will mean surrendering your entire life to me, your Savior, which is required to be saved.

At this point I'm not asking people to surrender to my Truth, what I am asking for is assistance from people who at least have some faith that I may be real Jesus Christ, the Savior. Eventually, everybody in the world will surrender to this Truth, my Truth, the only Truth there is. We are in the early stages of awakening.

^^^^^I rest my case....he doesn't even understand the teachings....Hey Vladimir...who are you saving....if there is only one being? Who is this boy you refer to? When I am YOU. Who is being delusional.....? Also....GOD doesn't need to ask anyone to serve them....because GOD doesn't need anything. You are so corrupt you are laughable you don't know anything but your selfish desire to corrupt your other aspects for personal gain. 

LOL.

God is of service to ALL, YOU an ego desire for others to serve you. Jesus washed the disciple's feet, if you had your way the whole world would wash your feet, and you know what....maybe they should...so they can cleanse you of your selfishness since you need so much service to feel love. 

On 9/4/2023 at 11:07 PM, Carl-Richard said:

He has one thread where he sometimes speaks from the absolute perspective. He doesn't seem to be shoving it in people's faces.

You call THIS^^^ speaking from the absolute perspective? THIS? This is ego....he is clearing shoving it in people's faces you don't want me to build a wall of texts showcasing this...because there isn't enough room to contain all his braggadocio, condescending nature. You want me to post his Narcissistic Videos on here too? I visited his channel? All his video's on Youtube don't even teach anything but hey? I awakened...worship me!!! LOL.

1. Notice...the core of all teaching is unconditional love. The core of all teaching is oneness. 

This Vlad teaches division and his own personal upliftment. If he had his way....the Churches would erect his image. LOL. You cannot tell me this shit is not hilarious!!! 

Worst part is I get him, in one of my awakenings...I realized the purpose of the story of Christ Jesus. It's a symbolic story that describes the path of ascension. So...everybody you  MEET is Christ. Because they are you. Now ask yourself....this Vlad who CLAIMS he is Christ...do his words sound...Christ like? LOL. All I see is Pharisee talk

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

26 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Oh, This has gone from Great to very concerning  so fast :ph34r:

It was concerning when you called him out a long time ago....now...it's just sad. I thought this thread was buried...and somehow...it has been allowed to be revived. Well hey....it is entertaining to say the least but we all know here are a list of things he won't do.

1. He won't share with others on the forums how they can achieve awakening outside of his classic "Surrender to ME." Nonsense.

2. Anyone who disagrees with him he will call them a child, or claim they don't know anything without actually offering a rebuttal.

3. He won't acknowledge his delivery format, offer an explanation for why he chooses it, and doesn't even realize that anyone who speaks as if he is somehow superior or better is not only engaging in delusion and separation, but is no different than the rich and greedy who communicate in the same style.

4. He doesn't even realize that when you study God one of the core fundamental teachings is the USE OF POWER. God delegates. This delegation does not operate from hierarchy, and it is systemic. For example your body does not recognize the brain as superior to the liver. So while there is diversification, there isn't a concentration of power but a sharing according to individual need for the collective whole.

Notice how his speech divides, notice how he communicates hierarchy? He is so obviously full of it!!! His message is counter because it is SELF-SERVING. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

The Truth is I am Jesus Christ.

But what is the message that Christ wishes to send humanity? (and can you say it in a way that does not invoke the image of Christ?) Are you using Christ as a metaphor or are you implying that you're literally Jesus Christ and that there is nothing else you're trying to say?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Razard86 Relax Razard, keep your inner peace :)

I am lol. Like I said he's entertaining but also completely full of it. 

I'll just drop this link right here since Mr. Vlad is currently stuck in Spiritual Egotism.

https://ideapod.com/spiritual-ego/

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

I am lol. Like I said he's entertaining but also completely full of it. 

I'll just drop this link right here since Mr. Vlad is currently stuck in Spiritual Egotism.

https://ideapod.com/spiritual-ego/

Interesting read. I liked it a lot. Eye opening. I never really delved into the makings of the Spiritual Ego or read too much about it, so thank you for posting this. You see, everything serves it's purpose. Maybe I wouldn't have seen this article if Mr. Messiah here didn't erupt from his volcano and started spreading his ashes. So, we need to see worth in everything. Is that Spiritual Ego talking. Or toxic positivity, or I am better than you syndrome.

Sometimes its probably best to know nothing at all 'cause ignorance is bliss and now I'm gonna start analyzing myself for Spiritual Egotism. Not really 'cause I have different styles of communicating, so if I'm doing that, the other ways will cancel that out and I'll be in balance. Hehe

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

9 hours ago, Osaid said:

Are other people also immortal or are you just built different?

Thank you for asking a good question. 

I am the only one who has won immortality and I am in the process of embodying this Truth. 

What people don't understand is the word - immortality. You cannot even begin to imagine the magnificence of immortality. It is the masterpiece that the entire Universe has been working on with absolutely everything. Other people can become immortal, but only through me. 

I am different, there is no one like me. I am true shaman, the one who knows. I am a human God.

Let me know if you would like me to elaborate on any points, I will gladly do so. 

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

4 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

I am different, there is no one like me. I am true shaman, the one who knows. I am a human God.

You say this over and over but without clarification or further elaboration. 

Its like OK you are "the one " ..but how exactly? In what way? What do you have that I don't have ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

12 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

Thank you for asking a good question. 

I am the only one who has won immortality and I am in the process of embodying this Truth. 

What people don't understand is the word - immortality. You cannot even begin to imagine the magnificence of immortality. It is the masterpiece that the entire Universe has been working on with absolutely everything. Other people can become immortal, but only through me. 

Let me know if you would like me to elaborate on any points, I will gladly do so. 

Are you the one that Christians talk about when they say the 2nd coming of Christ. Is that you.

10 hours ago, Vladimir said:

The Truth is I am Jesus Christ.

10 hours ago, Vladimir said:

All humans are sheep, metaphorically speaking. I am the Shepherd, the one who knows the way. I am here to guide all sheep to Salvation.

Have you been sharing the good news with everyone you meet or just here on the forum? 

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Are you the one that Christians talk about when they say the 2nd coming of Christ. Is that you.

I was just going to ask that.

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You say this over and over but without clarification or further elaboration. 

Its like OK you are "the one " ..but how exactly? In what way? What do you have that I don't have ?

I am the bravest. I have asked for Ayahuasca to show me my greatest fear and drank a double dose. I have faced my greatest fear with the scream of absolute surrender. I have dedicated all of my time to spirituality with powerful psychedelics for the last 7 years. The journey led to my death which happened by the end of 2020. I died, became the devil and suffered the torments of hell for about 18 months. About 15 months, I was saved, I started coming back to life, at that point I knew I have conquered death. I am now back to using sacred medicine. Every experience is deeply healing now, the great power of divine always awakens in me when I use psychedelics and I am alchemizing all the darkness I have endured by suffering the depths of hell into the light. Through my journey, I got to know what life is, what death is, what hell is, what the devil is, who Jesus Christ is, what salvation is, what separation is, what unity is, what the source of fear and suffering is, what love is, what unity is, what Truth is and all the other most important existential Truths. I will gladly elaborate on anything, I want you to ask me specific questions, my journey has been and continues to be absolutely Epic.

Just now, cetus said:

I was just going to ask that.

He isn't responding, though. Maybe Jesus doesn't like my asking him questions.  Maybe if you ask, he might answer. 

3 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

Through my journey, I got to know what life is, what death is, what hell is, what the devil is, who Jesus Christ is, what salvation is, what separation is, what unity is,

So, what's life? What's death? 

5 minutes ago, cetus said:

Have you been sharing the good news with everyone you meet or just here on the forum? 

I am being most intelligent about how I reveal the Truth for reasons that should be obvious. Why do you ask this question?

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

So, what's life? What's death? 

What is Death?

Lie
Separation
Suffering
Fear
Self Hatred
Devil
Darkness
Ignorance
Ugliness
Evil
Hell
Chaos
Disharmony
Guilt
Victimhood
Addiction
Prison
Manipulation
Harm
Distraction
Hatred
Greed
Fake
Conflict
Intoxication
Sickness
Shame
Illusion
Ignorance
Unawareness
Boredom
Depression
Suspicion
Destruction
Violence
Gluttony
Atheism
Disconnection
Numbness
Manipulation
Self Harm
Madness
Craziness
Perversion
Anger
Dysfunction
Disability
Arrogance
Toxicity
Distortion
Disgust
Bizarreness
Unconsciousness
Cage
Suicide

What is Life?

Truth
Unity
Joy
Thriving
Love
Self Love
Awakening
God
Light
Wisdom
Beauty
Good
Paradise
Order
Harmony
Innocence
Radical Forgiveness
Virtue
Freedom
Liberation
Integrity
Goodness
Presence
Kindness
Abundance
Realness
Peace
Sobriety
Health
Shameless
Reality
Understanding
Awareness
Magic
Vitality
Trust
Creation
Kindness
Discipline
Spirituality
Connection
Passion
Desire
Charisma
Erotic
Happiness
Adventure
Exploration
Elegance
Grace
Flow
Being
Ease
Pleasure
Ecstasy
Primal
Wild
Consciousness
Heaven
Appreciation
Gratitude
Home
Homecoming
Soul

Edited by Vladimir

11 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

I am the bravest. I have asked for Ayahuasca to show me my greatest fear and drank a double dose. I have faced my greatest fear with the scream of absolute surrender. I have dedicated all of my time to spirituality with powerful psychedelics for the last 7 years. The journey led to my death which happened by the end of 2020. I died, became the devil and suffered the torments of hell for about 18 months. About 15 months, I was saved, I started coming back to life, at that point I knew I have conquered death. I am now back to using sacred medicine. Every experience is deeply healing now, the great power of divine always awakens in me when I use psychedelics and I am alchemizing all the darkness I have endured by suffering the depths of hell into the light. Through my journey, I got to know what life is, what death is, what hell is, what the devil is, who Jesus Christ is, what salvation is, what separation is, what unity is, what the source of fear and suffering is, what love is, what unity is, what Truth is and all the other most important existential Truths. I will gladly elaborate on anything, I want you to ask me specific questions, my journey has been and continues to be absolutely Epic.

Interesting! 

So I wanna know more details ..like how did that experience happen?  Was it sober or drug-induced?  How exactly did you go to hell ? Are you speaking literally or figuratively?  Like maybe you faced some deep suffering and call that hell ? Or do you mean literally the religious hell?

And btw ..what do you mean only you knows the truth ? And  how are you certain about that? Are you a solipsist? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho