TheAlchemist

Orally active 5-meo-dmt via mushrooms - Psilomethoxin

33 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, eggopm3 said:

Heard on Hamilton Morris's podcast that he tested a sample of these mushrooms that was sent to him and found no psilomethoxin present. So yeah, these church people are just eating overpriced normal mushrooms.

Do you have a timestamp for this or at least which episode it's in?

Edited by thepixelmonk

Dont know the timestamp without listening again but it was the most recent episode on his Patreon (episode 61 "DIY Gene Editing"). He doesnt elaborate much. He pretty much just says "someone sent me a sample and I tested it", I was disappointed he didn't say more. Maybe he will talk about it in more detail in a future episode, especially if this becomes a more popular thing.

2 hours ago, eggopm3 said:

Dont know the timestamp without listening again but it was the most recent episode on his Patreon (episode 61 "DIY Gene Editing"). He doesnt elaborate much. He pretty much just says "someone sent me a sample and I tested it", I was disappointed he didn't say more. Maybe he will talk about it in more detail in a future episode, especially if this becomes a more popular thing.

For some more context:

Screenshot 2022-11-06 19.42.29.png

@thepixelmonk Seeing this I uphold my intuition that the church guys are deluding themselves. I don't see how mushrooms being fresh can change anything in that equation. Even if there is some novel compund in them but it can be so easily damaged that it is undetectable after drying and crushing then there must be miniscule amounts of it.

11 hours ago, thepixelmonk said:

For some more context:

Screenshot 2022-11-06 19.42.29.png

Interesting! More testing definitely needs to be done. Possibly Hamilton just didn't elaborate much because the sample was so small the results couldn't be considered significant enough to say whether the church actually achieved it's claims or not. he didnt say if he tested for normal psylocybin either which would be important to know, since the church people could just be microdosing on normal mushrooms and believing the claims that it's different. I hope to see this investigated more because if the church is a scam people should know, but if it's not a scam and psilomethoxin has real value people should know that too!

As someone who has tried this new compound/mushroom and is now a member of the church, I can say that it is indeed legit.  It's meant to be microdosed but the full experience is reminiscent of the 5 meo experience but not debilitating and overwhelming.  It's the ultimate spiritual supplement.  There is a sense of unity, love, joy and connectedness.  It is a deeply spiritual state that allows you to function while also giving that 5 meo love and understanding for hours.  I personally have grown and healed because of this medicine.

I've seen mention of people being suspicious of it as a scam or that the founders have less than pure intentions.  People can believe what they want but I can attest to the purity of heart and motives of the founders of this church after meeting them.  This is a building block on road to being legally allowed to practice our "religion" and seek spirituality in the way we see fit.  I think this is a courageous and inspiring move to seal in stone our right to consume the sacraments that the good earth has always provided for us.  This is how policy and change is made.  I'm very proud to be a tiny piece of that.

I assume most people reading this understand the life changing potential of these medicines.  Whether you are a free spirited, dreadlocked hippy or a war veteran or rape survivor, these medicines have the power to heal and this is telling the government that you can't take that away from us.

I've been microdosing LSD, just recently have I also incorporated some psilomethoxin and on other days doubling up.

The combined microdose was incredibly profound, especially to an infinite degree of human automaticity.

5MEODMT still has the dominant personality of the trip though.

I'm eager to breakthrough on Pm, yet I'm in no rush to do so.

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

On 9/20/2022 at 3:34 AM, Leo Gura said:

There is no way you're gonna reach the levels of awakening we are interested in here without fear.

mic drop!!!

Take enough of the right mushrooms and you will end up in the same place/experience. It all depends on how deep you have gone. Its all within us, that's the paradox, all "permission slips", as Bashar would say.

EyeMAJInation ;)

As above so below, as within so without.