Someone here

Be careful with Neo-Advaita trap

195 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Leo can you speak a little about preference from the Absolute Omniscience? Maybe that isn't the best word but language is limiting. If everything that exists is only what we are currently experiencing and it's instantly created in the moment, how does preference play into this? In your states of Absolute Omniscience, how would you describe your desire to create what you are currently expericing versus an infinite number of other scenarios you could have written for yourself?

19 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Leo can you speak a little about preference from the Absolute Omniscience? Maybe that isn't the best word but language is limiting. If everything that exists is only what we are currently experiencing and it's instantly created in the moment, how does preference play into this? In your states of Absolute Omniscience, how would you describe your desire to create what you are currently expericing versus an infinite number of other scenarios you could have written for yourself?

At that level of consciousness your Will manifests all of current reality and you recognize it as Absolute Perfection, therefore nothing can be done to improve or change anything. There is only surrender to Absolute Perfection.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

At that level of consciousness your Will manifests all of current reality and you recognize it as Absolute Perfection, therefore nothing can be done to improve or change anything. There is only surrender to Absolute Perfection.

@Leo Gura Are you able to describe from the state of Absolute Omniscience why you chose to create this current character and storyline of Leo having a human life on earth, instead of infinite other options available? How would you describe the selection process of what to create and experience from that state?

Edited by Matthew85

55 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Razard86 No, not conflicted. I am here seeking clues and insights to solve and transcend this complex puzzle I created.

Keep telling yourself that one. You cannot figure out infinity. But you can continue to try....play the same figure out game. You can however surrender to it...and all its secrets....will be revealed to you.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Matthew85

55 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

In your states of Absolute Omniscience, how would you describe your desire to create what you are currently expericing versus an infinite number of other scenarios you could have written for yourself?

Check out this trip report. It kinda helped me with such questions :)

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/59682-5g-magic-mushroom-trip-report-with-lemon-tek-i-am-an-imagination-of-nothing/?page=1

33 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Are you able to describe from the state of Absolute Omniscience why you chose to create this current character and storyline of Leo having a human life on earth, instead of infinite other options available? How would you describe the selection process of what to create and experience from that state?

It's a lot more profound than that. For you see, in such a high state, there is no difference between any way I could have been.

Right now you actually think there is a difference between one life and another. This difference is purely relative and holds no meaning at high enough levels of consciousness.

It is not possible to explicate Infinity in precise detail because its has infinite resolution. So you can only understand it vaguely/abstractly. You cannot explicate the chain of causation which lead to your current form because the chain is infinite, and also imaginary.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Sure feels that way when ur a wage slave 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Leo Gura Sure feels that way when ur a wage slave 

Being a wage slave is just a state of consciousness (lol) 

Edited by Hello from Russia

@Hello from Russia ha ha

Except the only my way out is to become extremely valuable or suicide. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

@Hello from Russia ha ha

Except the only my way out is to become extremely valuable or suicide. 

You can also just do a simple job, enjoy it, and make decent enough money.

For most people they are not ambitious or creative enough to need breaking out of wage slavery.

Edited by Leo Gura

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's a lot more profound than that. For you see, in such a high state, there is no difference between any way I could have been.

Right now you actually think there is a difference between one life and another. This difference is purely relative and holds no meaning at high enough levels of consciousness.

It is not possible to explicate Infinity in precise detail because its has infinite resolution. So you can only understand it vaguely/abstractly. You cannot explicate the chain of causation which lead to your current form because the chain is infinite, and also imaginary.

@Leo Gura Fascinating. 

It's difficult to wrap my human mind around. If there are infinite options and no perceived difference between them, I wonder what the process is that determines a specific selection? Some would say infinity is experiencing all possible options simultaneously, but that is not what your awakenings have revealed. 

11 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

I wonder what the process is that determines a specific selection?

That process is Infinite Intelligence. But since it is Infinite you cannot explicate it.

It just is Perfection and cannot be otherwise.

Some would say infinity is experiencing all possible options simultaneously

In a sense it is. But also it intelligently limits itself to create form. It's very tricky to try to explain verbally.

The Godhead, the substrate of consciousness itself, is the superposition of every possible form. But then that thing polarizes down into the concrete forms that make up your present experience. So your balls exist as part of the Godhead, along with all other possible balls, but then the balls you currently have have to somehow polarize out of all those infinity of balls.

Edited by Leo Gura

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In a sense it is. But also it intelligently limits itself to create form. It's very tricky to try to explain verbally.

The Godhead, the substrate of consciousness itself, is the superposition of every possible form. But then that thing polarizes down into the concrete forms that make up your present experience. So your balls exist as part of the Godhead, along with all other possible balls, but then the balls you currently have have to somehow polarize out of all those infinity of balls.

@Leo Gura Have more recent awakenings expanded your perspective on consciousness having simultaneous experiences? Or do other possibilities only exist as a potential and the current bubble of experience is all that currently exists? 

20 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Have more recent awakenings expanded your perspective on consciousness having simultaneous experiences? Or do other possibilities only exist as a potential and the current bubble of experience is all that currently exists? 

You're the only thing that exists, and this is true from everyone's point of view.

It's too radical for it to make sense to your logical mind. It is not some simple A vs B situation.

It is actually more radical than solipsism as you imagine it to be.

You see... God is an Absolutely Sovereign Mind. And it can only have this Absolute Soveriegnty if it has absolutely no other. As long as there is any sense of other in your mind, you cannot be Sovereign. And God MUST be Sovereign. And then you can have an infinite number of Absolutely Sovereign Minds.

The bottom line is that if other exists, God cannot be God.

Edited by Leo Gura

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You're the only thing that exists, and this is true from everyone's point of view.

It's too radical for it to make sense to your logical mind. It is not some simple A vs B situation.

It is actually more radical than solipsism as you imagine it to be.

You see... God is an Absolutely Sovereign Mind. And it can only have this Absolute Soveriegnty if it has absolutely no other. As long as there is any sense of other in your mind, you cannot be Sovereign. And God MUST be Sovereign. And then you can have an infinite number of Absolutely Sovereign Minds.

The bottom line is that if other exists, God cannot be God.

Edited 22 minutes ago by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Thank you Leo! This is what I have intuitively felt. So this experience of a seeming shared dream is a sort of illusion. Unless, as you discussed in you Infinity of Gods episode Gods giving up some of their sovereignty to have a shared experience. That would be possible right? Or do you feel this only possible as a creation within my own reality? If that is true it seems we are putting limits on other sovereign Gods, which are unlimited. 

Edited by Matthew85

37 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Thank you Leo! This is what I have intuitively felt. So this experience of a seeming shared dream is a sort of illusion. Unless, as you discussed in you Infinity of Gods episode Gods giving up some of their sovereignty to have a shared experience. That would be possible right? Or do you feel this only possible as a creation within my own reality? If that is true it seems we are putting limits on other sovereign Gods, which are unlimited. 

If you wish to be God, you will have to be it Alone. If you want others, you must forget God. Up to you.

Edited by Leo Gura

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you wish to be God, you will have to be it Alone. If you want others, you must forget God. Up to you.

@Leo Gura Thank you for the clarification!

So even though it can appear to me that you and I are having a discussion about current world events for example. The reality is, it my mind constructing both sides of the conversation. 

@Matthew85 Appearance is reality.

By imagining me you create me for yourself.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The Godhead, the substrate of consciousness itself, is the superposition of every possible form. But then that thing polarizes down into the concrete forms that make up your present experience.

This is very informative. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present.