Holykael

What if god wants you to fail

56 posts in this topic

@Razard86 I think the principles of solipsism and infinity contradict each other. There must be One thing only in reality, because if there was another thing outside of that One thing which unites all, it would be outside reality, hence unreal. But this One thing, by infinity, should be able to imagine an endless number of beings made out of space and time. Yes, there is one being you have access to, and that one being has access to the One thing which unites all, but that One thing seems like it should be far more expansive than a single person.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Holykael what's stopping you from suicide? 

Lack of a proper and reliable method. I don't have guns where I'm from. For once in my life I wish I was American. 

I could throw myself off a bridge but I'm terrified at the prospect of surviving the fall.

Drowning is the only other option I have but I'd have to gather the courage to endure those 5 mins of deep suffering.

11 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Lack of a proper and reliable method. I don't have guns where I'm from. For once in my life I wish I was American. 

I could throw myself off a bridge but I'm terrified at the prospect of surviving the fall.

Drowning is the only other option I have but I'd have to gather the courage to endure those 5 mins of deep suffering.

please understand this ..you are gambling when you consider suicide..you don't know what happens after death..maybe you will live a worse life after you kill yourself. I mean who the fuck knows what happen when you die

. At least you know this world and you can ground yourself in the Here and now .while in suicide you are risking going to a hell realm.

You have no other options  .

.to be..or to be .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here true dude, it’s one of the reasons I don’t go close to suicide, but I think any sane person has thought about it at least once in their life, it’s just so violent that I don’t think anything pleasant can come of it, duality is so annoying, I don’t necessarily think you need to experience deep suffering to know great pleasure, god certainly does, but these egos, idk

@Breakingthewall and if you want out? You’re seen as having a problem even though what you described sounds neurotic. The only way there can be constant motion is if there is a state of stability and pleasantness otherwise you will just collapse from exhaustion or pain suffering etc. sad thing is, that is not our natural state and you have to do practices to get there and in my experience of doing hundreds of hours of practices it still isn’t there so yet here Holykael is and here I am

Edited by Gidiot

nows the time to start singing songs that make you cry because they are so good at keeping you sad. god's an asshole for letting those songs suck perfectly

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

20 hours ago, Holykael said:

Dude, if you already consider suicide so seriously, just fuck with shit for some time and just die later.

Fuckin', tell random girl from youR high school that you love her (even if you don't) , tell your parents to fuck off, mess with shit.
Sleep outside in the wilderness.

Fucking play with this illusion if you already accepted to commit a suicide. Don't be a pussy. 

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

20 hours ago, Someone here said:

I mean who the fuck knows what happen when you die

Nothing. You cease to exist, you're gone, your life is over. The being is gonna go through many crazy stuff down the line, but it already is going through them simultaneously with you living your life as you and everyone else living their lives as themselves, with unique life conditions making them beings that are basically just one of a time. There will never be anyone like you in the future, and there was no one like you in the past.

Edited by at_anchor

55 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

Nothing. You cease to exist, you're gone, your life is over.

And how do you know that ? Have you died before ?

-Osho

23 hours ago, Holykael said:

Maybe gather the courage to endure your life. When you commit suicide, you get another womb, and the God that you love to hate on so much might give you a worse life. In this lifetime, you have all the resources at your disposal that you need to build a good life. In the next lifetime, you might be even more lost than you are now.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

And how do you know that ? Have you died before ?

You are different all the time. What will live on? I swear to God this is the case, you cannot convince me otherwise with all the false evidence about past lives. It's just not the case. You have to accept reality. I used to believe in the possibility of reincarnation being real, but it ain't. 

You are an Avatar. The Being is different from that and at the same time, it is everything, including your Avatar and every other. There is just one Being, One. So your Avatar won't reincarnate, but there will be many new ones that are similar to yours. 

Do you really think that Vishnu, Shiva and Jesus are real and somewhere out there awaiting you on the judgement day? There are no deities and there certainly is no reincarnation. God does not punish himself by sending himself to hell or reincarnating itself in a terrible life. He knows exactly why you did what you did in life, He made the butterfly effect and made you do it. He did it, not you, so there is no Karmic debt to be paid or sins weighed for you to go to hell or heaven. And God does not care about being worshiped or you fearing Him because of eternal hellfire or bad Karma for sins. I don't know, but you could actually point your finger at God for everything you do or anyone else does, cause he made you do it. He moves the mountains, the seas, and all of our asses. 

14 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

You are different all the time. What will live on? I swear to God this is the case, you cannot convince me otherwise with all the false evidence about past lives. It's just not the case. You have to accept reality. I used to believe in the possibility of reincarnation being real, but it ain't. 

You are an Avatar. The Being is different from that and at the same time, it is everything, including your Avatar and every other. There is just one Being, One. So your Avatar won't reincarnate, but there will be many new ones that are similar to yours. 

Do you really think that Vishnu, Shiva and Jesus are real and somewhere out there awaiting you on the judgement day? There are no deities and there certainly is no reincarnation. God does not punish himself by sending himself to hell or reincarnating itself in a terrible life. He knows exactly why you did what you did in life, He made the butterfly effect and made you do it. He did it, not you, so there is no Karmic debt to be paid or sins weighed for you to go to hell or heaven. And God does not care about being worshiped or you fearing Him because of eternal hellfire or bad Karma for sins. I don't know, but you could actually point your finger at God for everything you do or anyone else does, cause he made you do it. He moves the mountains, the seas, and all of our asses. 

Great post. Thanks for sharing 

A couple of notes though:

I can't tell you what  death ie or it will ruin the human experience you are having. I can tell you that:
1. You don't need to fear it.
2. It will happen at the right time ..you can't significantly hasten it or delay it.
3. After it happens, you will have all the answers you need.
4. You may have a reaction similar to "that was great ..i want to do it again."

I think one must experience fully the life we have now and don't worry about what's next.

-Osho

On 9/19/2022 at 7:09 AM, AtheisticNonduality said:

@Razard86 I think the principles of solipsism and infinity contradict each other. There must be One thing only in reality, because if there was another thing outside of that One thing which unites all, it would be outside reality, hence unreal. But this One thing, by infinity, should be able to imagine an endless number of beings made out of space and time. Yes, there is one being you have access to, and that one being has access to the One thing which unites all, but that One thing seems like it should be far more expansive than a single person.

Have you not realized that contradiction is Infinity? What do you think Paradox is? You think contradiction is a bug? A falsity? It is literally what Infinity is made of. Have you not realized that Infinity is NON SENSE? Its NON SENSE. Its not logical. It created logic. 

Please understand...logic is not what reality is built off of, reality is built off a controlled insanity, a controlled contradiction, a controlled paradox. But a belief system is not what is needed a verification is what is needed.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 I'd still say infinity can imagine multiple consciousnesses, even if there is one Consciousness. Your consciousness can only access your consciousness, but Consciousness can access all the consciousnesses.

5 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@Razard86 I'd still say infinity can imagine multiple consciousnesses, even if there is one Consciousness. Your consciousness can only access your consciousness, but Consciousness can access all the consciousnesses.

Solipsism is your ticket to infinity though. As long as you imagine other consciousnesses you are less than infinite; I don't see how you could have both simultaneously. They are both true, but you cannot be in Australia and Alaska at the same time.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Just now, Nilsi said:

Solipsism is your ticket to infinity though. As long as you imagine other consciousnesses you are less than infinite; I don't see how you could have both simultaneously.

It's infinite because it's the same Absolute. Different relatives.

4 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

It's infinite because it's the same Absolute. Different relatives.

But you're not actually conscious of infinity when you imagine other consciousnesses, at least I don't see how that would be possible; although I realize, that it's kind of silly to say this isn't possible.

Actually it's kind of obvious that ultimately there are no "other consciousnesses."

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Imagine that you have all the experiences in a different time, one by one, but since time is your invention, you deform it at will and make what was sequential be simultaneous, and you can interact with yourself without knowing it. you are omnipotent, doing that is not more difficult than creating a plant, or a universe

21 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

But you're not actually conscious of infinity when you imagine other consciousnesses, at least I don't see how that would be possible; although I realize, that it's kind of silly to say this isn't possible.

Actually it's kind of obvious that ultimately there are no "other consciousnesses."

You can imagine more than one object, like your computer is separate from the floor. These are discrete spatial entities in a shared visual field. But God is not limited to one visual field and can imagine as many visual fields as conceivable.

Edited by AtheisticNonduality