Holykael

What if god wants you to fail

56 posts in this topic

I guess my point is that other consciousnesses are not an experience, it's just something you create and for that you have to slice up reality into separate things, at which point you won't be Infinite anymore. I don't even know if that was the issue, but that's what I see at least.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

1 minute ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

You can imagine more than one object, like your computer is separate from the floor. These are discrete spatial entities in a shared visual field. But God is not limited to one visual field and can imagine as many visual fields as conceivable.

Sure, but you will never know of these other visual fields unless you imagine them, at which point there will be duality/finitude again and God would be the synthesis of those different visual fields, or am I missing something here?

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

18 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Sure, but you will never know of these other visual fields unless you imagine them, at which point there will be duality/finitude again and God would be the synthesis of those different visual fields, or am I missing something here?

God can imagine two objects separate from each other. It can also imagine two experiences completely separate from each other. Time is a real thing, because that is how God set it up. God is outside time and space (Timelessness, Spacelessness) but can imagine any times or spaces totally distinct from each other as necessary.

Just now, AtheisticNonduality said:

God can imagine two objects separate from each other. It can also imagine two experiences completely separate from each other. Time is a real thing, because that is how God set it up. God is outside time and space (Timelessness, Spacelessness) but can imagine any times or spaces totally distinct from each other as necessary.

Yes, but these two experiences can not possibly know of each other, and God can only imagine two separate things by forgetting it's God. It's just impossible to experience another experience lol. Of course it's plausible and necessarily the case and I find great comfort in this as well, but it's really just a nice thought.

1 hour ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

The same God that looks through your eyes is the same God that looks through mine. You are a video game character that God plays with, a thought manifested into form and enjoys having a life with. It doesn't matter how many versions God dreams up or imagines...there is only ONE player playing all characters.

So you are, right now, literally talking to yourself. There is nobody else. At all.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Holykael I have a confession to make. The God you talking about is an idea. And I don't care how many awakening you have had. There is no God in the way you imagine. And there is no 'me' as an ego and God. Like you claim to have awakenings, but still you cling so much your ego, that you can't see that you have become more and more engrossed in your own ILLUSSORY self. Wake the fuck up. You are suffering because there is wisdom and deep love in it that you can't imagine. And I am talking to myself now. The suffering, pain and darkness is your ticket to freedom. You are blessed but you can't see it from your own selfish perspective. Like @Razard86 said you actually love your suffering and ego character that you are playing, but are you not gonna get tired of it? Make you loyalities. Its either to your own selfishness or to God. God loves you, open your heart. If there is any desire in your heart than watch this video and begin the journey home. 

Namaste 

49 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

The same God that looks through your eyes is the same God that looks through mine. You are a video game character that God plays with, a thought manifested into form and enjoys having a life with. It doesn't matter how many versions God dreams up or imagines...there is only ONE player playing all characters.

So you are, right now, literally talking to yourself. There is nobody else. At all.

I don't disagree with any of this.

16 hours ago, PeaceOut96 said:

@Holykael I have a confession to make. The God you talking about is an idea. And I don't care how many awakening you have had. There is no God in the way you imagine. And there is no 'me' as an ego and God. Like you claim to have awakenings, but still you cling so much your ego, that you can't see that you have become more and more engrossed in your own ILLUSSORY self. Wake the fuck up. You are suffering because there is wisdom and deep love in it that you can't imagine. And I am talking to myself now. The suffering, pain and darkness is your ticket to freedom. You are blessed but you can't see it from your own selfish perspective. Like @Razard86 said you actually love your suffering and ego character that you are playing, but are you not gonna get tired of it? Make you loyalities. Its either to your own selfishness or to God. God loves you, open your heart. If there is any desire in your heart than watch this video and begin the journey home. 

Namaste 

I'm not watching some video by some psychedelic entity. Psychedelic entities don't wake you up. Oh you thought that was a human on that video you posted? The problem you don't understand is there is no difference between illusion and reality. They are the same. When you truly wake up your realize....there is no waking up. God is imagination. Do you know what that means? It means EVERYTHING IS A DREAM. You can't escape a dream if you ARE A DREAM! There are degrees of dreaming. Even when you enter the God Head....you are still dreaming. Just an infinite dream versus the illusion of a finite dream. 

Your finite dream is an unconscious dream where you separate your consciousness from your absolute and then program yourself to lie and deny the truth of what you are. Your ego is always there. What do you think you just typed with? Your freaking ego. I'm not playing this game lol. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 Lol dude the video was not directed at you but Holykeal. And off course all that you posted I know. Imagination is reality. I am actually trying to help him out, or to help my self out of delusion. You see its the same. As long as you are dreaming there will always be ego, so whats your point? I am not disagreing with you. 

1 hour ago, PeaceOut96 said:

@Razard86 Lol dude the video was not directed at you but Holykeal. And off course all that you posted I know. Imagination is reality. I am actually trying to help him out, or to help my self out of delusion. You see its the same. As long as you are dreaming there will always be ego, so whats your point? I am not disagreing with you. 

Oh I apologize, also he doesn't want help. He just wants the love that he denies himself from others. I know its hard because all of you are so loving you want to "help" him but he doesn't want our help...he just wants to vent. So if we love him we should just accept his venting...or ignore it lol. He is enjoying his suffering so who are we to stop him from doing what he loves? 

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Oh I apologize, also he doesn't want help. He just wants the love that he denies himself from others. I know its hard because all of you are so loving you want to "help" him but he doesn't want our help...he just wants to vent. So if we love him we should just accept his venting...or ignore it lol. He is enjoying his suffering so who are we to stop him from doing what he loves? 

Im not enjoying my suffering at all. I just want it to stop

just give all your important belongings to someone you know who can hold onto them.

then just start walking.

and eventually your life will consist of moving, sitting, meeting with people, talking, and eating in different combinations. do this until you figure out how wanting it to stop actually happens.

eventually you'll be wearing an orange robe in a forest, making right turns in a spiral formation into the center of the square perimeter you've walked. you agreed with yourself sequentially with every step right. right? right. eventually you'll sit long enough and prove to yourself what you want to stop

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

Watch the thoughts. Realise they are not yours and never were. Realise that “you” were only ever an idea. Job done.

Apparently.

2 minutes ago, axiom said:

Watch the thoughts. Realise they are not yours and never were. Realise that “you” were only ever an idea. Job done.

That realization is useless. I'm still happening and suffering. I already realized that I'm a construct a long time ago. But im still happening with all my negativity and suffering. It's inescapable.

6 hours ago, Holykael said:

I already realized that I'm a construct a long time ago. 

No...you didnt...if you did you would be liberated.    Maybe try some psychedelics and expand your current state of consciousness into a mystical state of consciousness.   It should provide massive healing.   With mystical intelligence you will see through and transcend your suffering.  You may come back down but you will take with you a higher understanding.  This should provide a sense of peace.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 hours ago, Holykael said:

You are enjoying it, suffering does not come from outside, it comes from inside. If you want to stop suffering, take responsibility for it. The level you suffer in life is the level you deny reality WHICH IS YOU. You are not something separate. 

Its like you are slapping yourself in the face and are complaining about being slapped in the face. Why are you doing it? Because you enjoy it. But then you want me to help you, without holding your hand from slapping you in the face. If I grab your hand and force you to stop, you will feel like I am trying to control you. So all I can do, is either watch you do it or ignore you. Eventually...you will stop your suffering. 

Suffering is there to take you to the truth, it will take you there ONE WAY or the OTHER. Now you can choose which path you want. But since you are the only one that exists....you choose which one you want.