Antor8188

Why do female like rude men?

99 posts in this topic

Just now, mr_engineer said:

Nope. 

You can have intimacy with a best friend too. You can be vulnerable with them, be open with them and have them be with you. And that can be fully platonic, with sexual boundaries. 

Well I was talking about sexual intimacy if you didn't get the hint. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

4 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Well I was talking about sexual intimacy if you didn't get the hint. 

There can be sex without intimacy. It's called 'mutual masturbation'. Would you be fine with that? Or, does intimacy have to be a part of your sexual experience? 

What's more important?! Sex or intimacy?! 

1 minute ago, mr_engineer said:

There can be sex without intimacy. It's called 'mutual masturbation'. Would you be fine with that? Or, does intimacy have to be a part of your sexual experience? 

What's more important?! Sex or intimacy?! 

No I wont be okay with that. I need sex with intimacy. Intimacy has to be a part of my sexual experience. 

I'm sorry but we are derailing this thread with personal questions pertaining to me. I think we can stop here. 

I don't wish to give out every single personal detail of my sexual/dating preferences. It feels unnecessary, irrelevant to this thread and Intrusive. 

I'm not the only woman in this whole wide world. My preferences might not be the preferences of other women. I'm irrelevant. 

I participated in this thread just to leave my opinion not for a whole saga on my personal dating life. 

I won't reply anymore. Have a good day. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

6 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

No I wont be okay with that. I need sex with intimacy. Intimacy has to be a part of my sexual experience. 

Thank you. 

A word on getting this - Your best shot at getting this is to look for guys who are intimate with you in a platonic way. If they're emotionally closed-off, that situation stands literally no chance of improvement. Cuz they're fine with who they are, they're 'alpha enough to not care', but you're not. 

So, if you need a stepping-stone towards this kind of relationship, I'd choose a guy who isn't quite there yet but is willing to be emotionally intimate, over an 'alpha' who is emotionally closed-off. Yes, your girlfriends will warn you against it, you won't be able to make them jealous, but it's a better investment long-term. 

3 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I'm sorry but we are derailing this thread with personal questions pertaining to me. I think we can stop here. 

I don't wish to give out every single personal detail of my sexual/dating preferences. It feels unnecessary, irrelevant to this thread and Intrusive. 

It's very relevant to the thread. And, your answer is not unique to you. So, don't worry about your privacy! A lot of women share your priorities. 

I'm not the only woman in this whole wide world. My preferences might not be the preferences of other women. I'm irrelevant. 

When I push other women to give a clear-cut answer on what they want like I pushed you, they give the exact same answer! 

11 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I participated in this thread just to leave my opinion not for a whole saga on my personal dating life. 

I won't reply anymore. Have a good day. 

Suit yourself. Have a good one! 

3 hours ago, King Merk said:

Ugh… healthy women don’t lol.

Women like socially calibrated men that can state their authentic feelings & desires wether it fits in with the status quo or not 

Where do you find those? On venus?

And one final point about why I went on this spiel, so that all of you can understand - when I'm trying to get good with women, if I'm given ten things to focus on, I get confused. 

I want one thing to focus on. One 'high-yield technique', as Leo talks about in his video on the 3-step formula. For that, I need to know what women's priorities are! That's how I verify my idea of what that high-yield technique is going to be when I improve my game. 

@Antor8188

If you do some psychedelics you will get better answers. Magic mushrooms are great and you will understand things naturally.

Edited by D2sage

I think you are confusing rude with men with boundaries and anti -nice guy behaviour 

5 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

And one final point about why I went on this spiel, so that all of you can understand - when I'm trying to get good with women, if I'm given ten things to focus on, I get confused. 

I want one thing to focus on. One 'high-yield technique', as Leo talks about in his video on the 3-step formula. For that, I need to know what women's priorities are! That's how I verify my idea of what that high-yield technique is going to be when I improve my game. 

You’re looking for a magic pill where no such thing exists.

There is no single thing you can do to attract women. It doesn’t work like that. Women are attracted to who you are as a man, holistically. 

They aren’t attracted to techniques and ‘high yield’ tricks.

You are viewing women like a computer. “If I do X, it will get Y result from women.”

This is flawed at the core. You need to work on improving your emotionality and EQ to make progress. You’re being too logical

20 minutes ago, something_else said:

There is no single thing you can do to attract women. It doesn’t work like that. Women are attracted to who you are as a man, holistically. 

You are viewing women like a computer. “If I do X, it will get Y result from women.”

This is flawed at the core. You need to work on improving your emotionality and EQ to make progress. You’re being too logical

It's actually worse than being logical. If you take into account each one of the posts and connect the dots, you'll see some kind of a (sadistic defeatist) tendency where he wants to first try X to get result Y and when he won't get that result he would try to reason it as women are dumb, brainless, unpredictable and they confuse him and women are hard to win because women themselves make it hard and therefore impossible to win women and it was none of his fault if he didn't get the result he wanted. It's almost like this is the conclusion he is looking for, almost hunting for a confirmation bias for his already established notions about women. He wasn't looking to learn anything about attraction, he was simply looking to win the argument. He has a big ego which means he has already decided the outcome even without trying and discovered his own theory to fit such an outcome, since actually trying to win women needs understanding them and understanding women would require him to drop all of his egoic dissonance and that's hard to do since it shatters the ego to the core and destroys every mental construct and all of the sexist constructs he has built up against women including the one the where he inherently believes that women shouldn't really deserve love since they are too dumb or weak so why even bother pursuing them or pursuing women is a contemptuous endeavor. (proper incel mentality - women are just bad, why bother). 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

It's actually worse than being logical. If you take into account each one of the posts and connect the dots, you'll see some kind of a (sadistic defeatist) tendency where he wants to first try X to get result Y and when he won't get that result he would try to reason it as women are dumb, brainless, unpredictable and they confuse him and women are hard to win because women themselves make it hard and therefore impossible to win women and it was none of his fault if he didn't get the result he wanted. It's almost like this is the conclusion he is looking for, almost hunting for a confirmation bias for his already established notions about women. He wasn't looking to learn anything about attraction, he was simply looking to win the argument. He has a big ego which means he has already decided the outcome even without trying and discovered his own theory to fit such an outcome, since actually trying to win women needs understanding them and understanding women would require him to drop all of his egoic dissonance and that's hard to do since it shatters the ego to the core and destroys every mental construct and all of the sexist constructs he has built up against women including the one the where he inherently believes that women shouldn't really deserve love since they are too dumb or weak so why even bother pursuing them or pursuing women is a contemptuous endeavor. (proper incel mentality - women are just bad, why bother). 

I want to agree but it’s not worth having this kind of argument with someone. The way to help people with such a mindset is to give them advice to get themselves out of their predicament, not berate them for it

2 minutes ago, something_else said:

I want to agree but it’s not worth having this kind of argument with someone. The way to help people with such a mindset is to give them advice to get themselves out of their predicament, not berate them for it

Not berating, just pointing out so there is clarity on what is going on. False conclusions need not be drawn. 

♡✸♡.

2 hours ago, something_else said:

On the one hand, you say that there is no 'magic pill'. On the other hand, you're saying 'don't be logical'. As if that's the magic pill. 

??? 

2 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

:D:D:D :D :D

Very enlightening, I must say. 

17 hours ago, King Merk said:

Pro tip when interacting with women…

Minimize the use of logic lol

You’ll never win an argument with a woman. Rather, relate to them on an emotional level. They think that’s real strong & sexy ;) 

He will have to learn the hard way....even I sometimes...slip back into logic lol.....dealing with women....is like dealing with infinity.....drop the logic...it will drive you in circles lol. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

women want a monkey to entertain them

attracting women is kinda like doing standup. you wouldnt go to a famous comedian and ask for a formula to be funny. you could do their exact routine and not be funny 

Edited by Tron

Reading these dating posts is depressing...

If dating in real life is like the way people describe it on actualized, I have no hope for the future of the human race. You guys reduce one of the profound human experiences to the most superficial and toxic shit.

At this point I don't care what women like, I'd rather just be myself and fucking die alone than try be some imaginary 'alpha male' that someone made up.

2 hours ago, spiritual memes said:

Reading these dating posts is depressing...

If dating in real life is like the way people describe it on actualized, I have no hope for the future of the human race. You guys reduce one of the profound human experiences to the most superficial and toxic shit.

At this point I don't care what women like, I'd rather just be myself and fucking die alone than try be some imaginary 'alpha male' that someone made up.

the game beats you down. you go in with good intentions and find out it doesnt quite work that way. it is what it is.