Someone here

Share your diet here

39 posts in this topic

Share what you typically eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I will start first. 

I eat usually 3 eggs sandwich for breakfast with some coffee .sometimes I eat cheese but mostly boiled eggs .

I eat rice and meat (chicken or red meat or fish etc) with cooked vegetables for lunch and dinner .

I may have a snack here and there between the meals ..usually a piece of chocolate or fruits.

-Osho

Up

-Osho

My diet always changes so there are no certainties in here, but I'll tell you about the last couple of weeks I guess. 

So I was mostly vegan, but I tried some eggs, which were actually rotten and smelled bad when I didn't cook them properly. But I thought it's ok until I noticed the expiration date. 

At night, when I can't sleep I would cheat and eat a pate or a jam or honey that was in the fridge. Ate lot's of sugar, unfortunately. 

If the world made replaced meat with green peas and beans, many of our problems would be solved, I think. Plus, green peas would be cheaper than they are here in the EU. I love green peas, so that's what I ate. 

But honestly, every time I eat something, I feel fatigue after that, even after eating just green peas and oil and supplement with vitamin D3.

Edited by at_anchor

Recently I’ve been experimental eating

one carrot.

bunch of bell peppers.

potatoes or rice.

12 raw eggs.

Daily and feeling pretty good

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

breakfast is grains plus, lunch fruits plus, dinner vegs plus

breakfast: oatmeal whole milk mixed with nuts seeds, plain yogurt, bread with peanut butter

lunch: 5 fruits with rice/pasta/soup

dinner: 5 vegs with cheese and bread and chocolate

snack: 5 spoons of granola or meusli

beverage: one spoon of instant coffee mixed with cup of whole milk x twice a day

also do 16:8 fasting, so breakfast is at 9.30 lunch 1 dinner 5

To start off I'm vegan and I do I-M fasting soo

Also... 3x nutrition supplement, 3x mushroom supplement (usually non-psychedelic :D)

This morning, I ate

Bowl of fruit (Strawberry blueberry raspberry avocado banana kiwi papaya mango. not all of them, but in combinations always.)

Protein Shake (soy/alm milk and orgain chocolate, sometimes add banana here, supergreen powder as well.)

Coconut water

Multigrain crackers today

Today I actually made wheat starch bacon and ate that up with tomato

That's all until dinner usually.

Tonight, I ate

Air fried eggplant with panko breading, peanut oil

[Failed] mozzarella sticks, melted all over the parchment paper, but covered some eggplant nonetheless!

Rice, avocado, 1000 island dressing, soy sauce

Leftovers from yesterday-- cucumber, asparagus, lettuce, tomato

Orange juice

Coconut water

I try to drink water all day as well.

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

Morning: 5 scrambled eggs, 1 avocado, peanut butter 

Snack: 100g nuts

Lunch: 5 scrambled eggs, 250g salmon, leafy greens

Evening: Oatmeal/pasta/rice dish

Bonus: Creatin, EAAs, copious amounts of coffee

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

I eat really similar every day. I am not the best in making shit look good but that was fun. Looking at this I could add some more leafy greens and healthy fats. I have 400ml of soy milk in my protein shake but that’s not enough. 

923A7D99-9E1C-4431-8B15-DBCDC4051E20.jpeg

36 minutes ago, KH2 said:

I don't typically eat breakfeast and I also typically don't eat dinner, because I prefer to fast during these periods. Being hungry makes you more focused during work, turns on survival mode. And it's also a guaranteed way to not get fat EVER, and being able to get and hold onto six pack.

Idk about that. If you eat cake and all kinds of treats in that period you can definitely gain weight. But I agree that it’s a lot harder to eat the same food in a short time Intervall then throughout the day so most people who want to loose weight can benefit from it. 

36 minutes ago, KH2 said:

So typically I try to eat once a day, and I eat a lot. Then I stop eating for 24 hours.

A bit of fasting has a lot of health benefits but isn’t that a bit extreme on your digestion?

1 hour ago, Jannes said:

I eat really similar every day. I am not the best in making shit look good but that was fun. Looking at this I could add some more leafy greens and healthy fats. I have 400ml of soy milk in my protein shake but that’s not enough. 

923A7D99-9E1C-4431-8B15-DBCDC4051E20.jpeg

Where are your proteins bro? xD

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

45 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Where are your proteins bro? xD

Protein shake is like 50g of protein 

Legumes and whole grains is like 34g of protein 

With the snacks with low-fat quark or bread with cheese I guess I usually get at least 30g of protein.  

That’s like 114g of protein minimum. I am like 77kg so that’s like 1,48g of protein/ kg of bodyweight (0.745g/pound of bodyweight)

Could be better for sure though.

Breakfast: either 2-3 pices of different fruit or muesli with keffir.

Lunch: vegan/vegetarian meal mostly consisting of beans with wholegrain rice and veggies, and a fully pqcked salad with 12+ different veggies.

Dinner: Same as lunch + fruit 

Edited by LoneWonderer

1 hour ago, KH2 said:

Yeah, that's why you have to stay disciplined and really not eat during that period.

When we're hungry, our mind will come up with all kinds of excuses on why you should eat, and it makes sense.

No, I mean it’s possible to inhale a whole cake all at once which would be above maintenance calories. So it’s still important to eat good. Maybe a bit less though. 

1 hour ago, KH2 said:

I used to have a friend who was really into biking, he was preparing for a bike marathon that was gonna happen in his city, and he did exactly what I'm doing right now; except he was on a keto diet as well. So he was eating diet high on fat and low on carbs once a day, and he was also riding a bike every single day. Didn't seem to affect him that much, in fact he described after a certain period, the body will adapt, and everything's good.

Interesting I think most professional bikers eat a shitton of sugar throughout their day to fuel their workout/marathons and they are still shredded because they burn so many calories. 

1 hour ago, KH2 said:

Idk, so far I'm doing it as an experiment, so we'll see. But I'm on no diet except for "no sweet shit" diet, and I'm not feeling badly.

I experimented with it also with like an 6 hour eating window. After some time the hunger is just gone until it’s time to eat. I didn’t continue it though because it didn’t feel flexible enough for me. I want to socialize and feel free and not have a tight schedule in the evening with my one enormous feeding and knock out tiredness after that. 
Also sugar isn’t that bad if you have a healthy bodyweight. It’s more important what you eat and not what you not eat. 

My vegan pizza from the Thrive book, just before baking it. Also having attached the recipe paper to the wall is a 10 point for culinary mastering... I have more papers all around the kitchen with different recipes, from the same book. From cereals, smothies, salads, dressings, like 2 or 3 recipes for each. All are vegan yet i am not. But i can tell you it is premium combustion for the body.

20221001_205845[1].jpg

20221001_210217[1].jpg

Edited by Human Mint

10 hours ago, Human Mint said:

My vegan pizza from the Thrive book

ah I remember the first time I tried Brendan's pizza I was like "wtf is this shit" :D but with good processor it can be made into an amazing meal. Good book 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

One of the things I started doing recently is cooking a whole chicken in water at a low temperature for a long time. And then when the chicken is cooked, I get the meat off and put the bones back in and cook for a few more hours.

This way I get chicken bone broth on top of chicken and l can drink the bone broth directly or cook vegetables in it. It's a great way to get protein.

10 hours ago, Michael569 said:

ah I remember the first time I tried Brendan's pizza I was like "wtf is this shit" :D but with good processor it can be made into an amazing meal. Good book 

Great book... and i first knew about it because a video of yours! where you rate like 5 books on health of the year i think. I've been studying it and with lots of trial and error, but by far it has some of the best recipes i've ever done in terms of nutritional balance and energy.

I don´t really have diet. I always eat healthy food combinations. It is hard to formulate it here but my go to is (green leaf) vegetables and fresh cut meats, fish and other protein. So it other words mostly mediterranean.

In Tate we trust

I don't follow any special diet. All these restrictions lead to breakdowns. But just learn to hear your body and stop cramming junk into it. You can just make tasty meals out of simple and healthy products. Cakes, pasta, etc. can be eaten, the main thing is what they are made of.