Someone here

What characteristics successful people have ?

15 posts in this topic

What traits or characteristics are common in successful people?

Like, let's define success as someone with very high income and social status, (not actor or sportsmen, please), a Harvey Specter like (or a female equivalent of him) person in my mind. So, what are the traits that are common in this type of people? Very high IQ and high Conscientiousness? Luck? or other traits that I don't know

What traits or characteristics are common in successful people?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

They're high iQ

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

It doesn’t appear to me that you need a high degree of consciousness to be successful in the traditional sense of the word.

In fact high consciousness may even be a detriment as higher consciousness individuals generally tend to care less about social status, money, etc.

Characteristics I’ve observed of a “successful” people are…

• A clear vision
  • work ethic
  • Confidence/Conviction 
  • High tolerance to discomfort 
  • Ambition/Desire for growth
  • A believe that it’s possible
  • Patience/Long Term Thinking
  • Creativity/Thinking outside the box
  • socially competent/witty 
  • an ability to lead a team

The game of survival cannot be won. 

On 9/1/2022 at 7:44 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

They're high iQ

It's actually high EQ:

"Emotional intelligence is more important in the success of a person than their intellectual intelligence. You have to get along with people, and know how to get them to do things. You can be brilliant, and not know how to communicate with anybody, and not know how to get your ideas across, and not have anybody like you, and it's not going to work, no matter how brilliant you are." - George Lucas

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

A. Having focus

B. On one thing

C. That they are passionate about

On 2022-09-02 at 4:07 PM, King Merk said:

It doesn’t appear to me that you need a high degree of consciousness to be successful in the traditional sense of the word.

In fact high consciousness may even be a detriment as higher consciousness individuals generally tend to care less about social status, money, etc.

Characteristics I’ve observed of a “successful” people are…

• A clear vision
  • work ethic
  • Confidence/Conviction 
  • High tolerance to discomfort 
  • Ambition/Desire for growth
  • A believe that it’s possible
  • Patience/Long Term Thinking
  • Creativity/Thinking outside the box
  • socially competent/witty 
  • an ability to lead a team

I think a clear vision is severely underrated!

It's easy to overlook it and just go to hard work, intelligence, perseverance, etc. (which are definitely important) but without a clear vision or direction you can waste resources going in circles or banging your head against the wall.

2 things.1 Serious dedication, meticulous, intense. and 2, hit the activity that is carried out. global vision, strategic

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 1-9-2022 at 7:56 PM, Medhansh said:

1. Delayed gratification

2. Discipline

3. High concentration power

4. Strong willpower and ambition

5. Clarity

6. Confidence

7. High energy

agree on this one and a lot of others. 

The thing which is crazy, crazy important: 
A very, very high locus of control and the willingness to adjust yourself to anything. 

No excuses why something doesnt work or that it's because someone didnt do it. You ALWAYS could have done something better or different that would have made it work. Keep your focus internal, what could you have done to make it work? Keep those incremental improvements during the years and you'll kill it. 

(disclaimer: i'm a business coach and this single aspect is where i see a lot of people missing the point) 

willpower, determination, vision

that's all it takes. the rest is a by-product

Know what they want exactly and go after it, no matter of the obstacles. Extreme perseverance and ownership. No victim mentality

Self belief, most important trait because without it nothing else works and will never work, there are so many intelligent talented people out there that didnt get nowhere...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.