Antor8188

Leo gura what are your thoughts on andrew tate?

128 posts in this topic

I'm sure this will be a "classic" before too long.

Edited by Loba

9 minutes ago, Loba said:

LMAO this was great

On 20/08/2022 at 10:13 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

@AlterEgo That's not abuse. That girl is giggling when she is showing her bruises.

Some woman like rough sex and being man handled. The outrage shown in Hasan's and JRE's reddit's is pretty telling haha

absolutely fucking pathetic. just proving more and more what a toxic piece of filth you are.

On 20.8.2022 at 10:13 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

That's not abuse. That girl is giggling when she is showing her bruises.

Some woman like rough sex and being man handled. The outrage shown in Hasan's and JRE's reddit's is pretty telling haha

Ehm, did you watch the video to the end?

I can't deny that there is a big variety of sexual tastes out there, but that stuff with the second girl seems psychopathic. He slaps her hard in the face and she starts to cry while he verbally abuses her.

I'm not so sure whether this is some consensual dominance/submission kind of thing.

50 minutes ago, Loba said:

That was hilarious. 

I was wondering why his neck was so long haha.

But it just makes it easier to kiss yourself when you grow a second head I guess.

If he is such a great guy, why is getting banned everywhere. :D

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

26 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Ehm, did you watch the video to the end?

I can't deny that there is a big variety of sexual tastes out there, but that stuff with the second girl seems psychopathic. He slaps her hard in the face and she starts to cry while he verbally abuses her.

I'm not so sure whether this is some consensual dominance/submission kind of thing.

No I didn't I only saw the first part.

I'll check again.

But there was another video where a woman spoke out and said there was no issue and it was consensual, is that the same woman?

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

But there was another video where a woman spoke out and said there was no issue and it was consensual, is that the same woman?

I don't know. I haven't watched another video.

But if there was another video of that same girl, then I'd still be doubtful about it. Because he might force her to do that kind of thing because there might have been some outrage about the video.

A guy who can get a girl to tattoo his name on her body might also manage to make her say something in a video to not get in trouble.

But what do I know...

14 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

tastes out there, but that stuff with the second girl seems psychopathic. He slaps her hard in the face and she starts to cry while he verbally abuses her.

Omg. That guy. Isn't he Mikhaila Peterson's boyfriend? 

I can't believe she is with that kind of a dude. 

And if he does that he should be canceled by society not just banned. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

I wonder what Jordan Peterson has to say about this dude. 

Why is this toxic guy getting so popular? 

♡✸♡.

@Federico del pueblo Okay yeah I just saw the second part. I'm pretty sure that same woman made a video defending him, saying its part of their role play.

It's possible he's an evil psychopath and these woman are being held against the will and are victims, but I highly doubt that.

4 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Omg. That guy. Isn't he Mikhaila Peterson's boyfriend? 

I can't believe she is with that kind of a dude. 

And if he does that he should be canceled by society not just banned. 

I don't know, I had read something like that here on the forum, but I'm not motivated enough to research that.

I'm not even sure if the guy in the video is Andrew Tate or his brother (who is pretty much the same from what I've seen).

Btw, how the hell does the quote from my post show up in a window quoting someone else, are you a magician.

@KH2 @thepixelmonk  theres a video online where the girl in the video is talking about how it was all a joke and how andrew tate is a great guy who would never hurt anyone. Youll be able to find it easily

According to this girl all the girls around tate are happy to  be there. 

From what ive seen, everyone who actually knows the guy irl has nothing but good things to say about him.

If you have time watch his tate confidential videos, the tates are always very polite to staff/ drivers etc and always tip very generously.

Imo although tate has a significant amount orange qualitites in him, hes definitely not evil

1 minute ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Btw, how the hell does the quote from my post show up in a window quoting someone else, are you a magician.

That's Actualized.org "list of technical errors." 

♡✸♡.

@thepixelmonk Why so reactive to my posts?

How many more psychedelic trips will you need before you can overcome such juvenile emotional reactivity?

Wait a minute. So this guy Andreww Tate gets banned on almost every thinkable  social media platform and this guy didn't do anything wrong?

That's incredibly fishy already. 

Even if whatever he was doing wasn't real or staged or whatever, promoting the idea of violence against women even as a joke is enough to know that he is not worth looking up to. 

Whether he was holding the women against their will or not is not even relevant. 

Dude must be legit psycho. 

And people who follow him must be brainwashed cult followers who have bought into his success plan. 

Things money can do. 

♡✸♡.

Welp he's made 10's of millions of dollars over the past few months, has over 100k+ people paying him $50 a month for his subscription, I don't think he really cares to be honest hard to stay mad when you have a cult like audience and 10's of millions to your name

5 hours ago, 8gates said:

@KH2 @thepixelmonk  theres a video online where the girl in the video is talking about how it was all a joke and how andrew tate is a great guy who would never hurt anyone. Youll be able to find it easily

According to this girl all the girls around tate are happy to  be there. 

From what ive seen, everyone who actually knows the guy irl has nothing but good things to say about him.

If you have time watch his tate confidential videos, the tates are always very polite to staff/ drivers etc and always tip very generously.

Imo although tate has a significant amount orange qualitites in him, hes definitely not evil

Wanna bum him a little bit harder? Lol 

4 hours ago, Bando said:

Welp he's made 10's of millions of dollars over the past few months, has over 100k+ people paying him $50 a month for his subscription, I don't think he really cares to be honest hard to stay mad when you have a cult like audience and 10's of millions to your name

He cares very much. You can't maintain your pyramid grift while banned from every major viral platform. This will hurt him hard and probably drive him to even more desperate measures to maintain him image and power.

Sas that he was able to dupe 100k boys into his grift. But as the Bible says, a fool and his money are soon parted. I warned you guys about grifters and get rich quick schemes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.