Antor8188

Leo gura what are your thoughts on andrew tate?

128 posts in this topic

@axiom hmm, money helps though to start working on passion. Sometimes you need to bight the bullet about becoming passionate about living and earning however you can. I can write 100 more songs I doubt I’ll get paid. 

that is, unless I have money for coaching, marketing, gear, travel, etc

Money helps passion. Passion helps passion. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 8/18/2022 at 4:22 PM, Socrates said:

@Leo Gura Even mainstream stage orange guys like Patrick Bet-David take him seriously, it baffles me that they can't see through him. In their mind, if he is popular, he is doing something right, no matter what pyramid scheme or exploitative methods are used.

Patrick Bet David was using logic to evaluate him. I'll give him that Tate is multidimensional. I'm not saying he has depth, but he has an actual opinion on a lot of topics. The sad thing is most people don't have opinions on various topics, so once you get popular if you have an opinion you are considered multi-dimensional. 

1. Sports. He doesn't have to even know what he is talking about on this one, since he is an accomplished athlete most will just assume he is right based off that credential alone since most people lack discernment for B.S.

2. Politics. He agrees with Trump and Trump is popular so he is going to get a lot of support just based off that alone.

3. Business. He has money and most people don't care HOW you made your money just that you have it and he has it. So that is a topic he can talk about that people will listen to.

4. Dating. The man has a lot of pretty women around him. What you thought only women were drawn in by social proof? Social proof influences men as well, well men who have not trained the eye of discernment.

5. Fitness. Self-explanatory goes with Sports.

6. Diet. Same thing goes with Sports and Fitness. He doesn't even have to know what he is talking about people will assume he does.

7. Finance. Tied in with business. He can give bad stock advice and get people to help him make money by betting against the bad stock advice he gives to make more money. I hope he doesn't do this.

So I just gave 7 dimensions he can offer his opinion on and people will listen. Is he a visionary? No. Has he brought any profound truth? No. Is he at the right place at the right time? Yes. I've seen guys like him. He will milk this train for all its worth and many will be left angry and bitter. Such is life.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 8/23/2022 at 3:24 AM, Leo Gura said:

1) You actually don't know that. Grifters like him can manipulate social media to construct whatever image of themselves they want. Case in point, Tai Lopez. Tate is exactly following the Tai Lopez formula. Nothing new here.

Also, you have to wonder how he got his millions, his mansion, and his supercars. Was it doing something ethical? Highly doubtful. It was some kind of prior grift. You don't make that kind of money with that kind of personality by doing honest work. You get it through grifting, manipulation, and exploitation of people. People like Lopez and Tate are classic manipulators and exploiters -- which is the true secret to how they make their money which they won't teach you.

2) Even if he was a millionaire, his grift now is making himself even wealthier by exploiting young fools. He's not helping you out of the kindness of his heart. No serious millionaire is trying to make others millionaires. A real millionaire is too busy making money from his business to care about teaching you how to make money. The ones who teach you how to make money are doing it because they don't actually have any solid business otherwise. Hence it's a classic pyramid scheme.

You're not wrong, he had millions but made them running web cam studios and having multiple girls working under him. Not necessarily a scam business but not exactly a saintly model. 

I wouldn't say he's exploiting young men though. Mass hypnotizing them? Sure. The programs he sells are cheap for what they offer though. Even if you only get a basic introduction to online business models(which is what Hustler's University is) and then the need and motivation to research it further on your own, that seems quite worth the $50 to me. Same thing for Tai Lopez, I didn't become a millionaire from following his courses but it was a nice starter than led me to start multiple businesses afterward. 

Tate is a jaded man and not the greatest moral model but he has a lot to bring to mainstream culture and some of his ideas would do a lot of good for young men to follow in terms of independence, not relying on the system, and being a man worth respecting. It's not necessarily basic self-improvement advice too, I'd say he's one of the best models in the world for getting your stage orange handled before moving on to greener pastures. 

Throw out 60% of what Tate says but the other 40% is pure gold. Learning to pick out the nuggets of gold from the bullshit salesmen is what will train people's critical thinking skills if they practice it. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

14 minutes ago, LordFall said:

Throw out 60% of what Tate says but the other 40% is pure gold.

I don't disagree that 40% of what he talks about will be very helpful for young men.

The problem is that it's laced with toxicity, and these young men are such mindless chimps that they will get infected with the toxicity.

This is really a classic case of toxic masculinity.

#1 rule of getting good with women: respect women.

Teaching success with women requires adherence to ethics, otherwise it becomes toxic as the ego goes mad with its lust for sex at any cost.

A wise and developed person could listen to Tate and cherrypick the gold. But most of the people who follow him are utter fools.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, LordFall said:

I'd say he's one of the best models in the world for getting your stage orange handled before moving on to greener pastures. 

Throw out 60% of what Tate says but the other 40% is pure gold.

Very true. I cherry pick the nuggets of wisdom and he helps me integrate orange, just have to not take his marketing and exaggerative jokes seriously. Also whoever said he has a pyramid scheme is being manipulated, affiliate marketing does not equal pyramid scheme. 

On 8/17/2022 at 11:58 AM, Leo Gura said:

It's disturbing that you guys take this guy seriously.

Dude I know a guy that is obsessed with Andrew Tate and even emulates him by going on loud monologues... He does all this unironically.

Not realizing that it's largely a show on the fucking internet and not how you're supposed to conduct yourself in real life.

Edited by PenguinPablo

@Leo Gura come on coffezilla is a moron, you teach about epistemology and I can see it with your teachings and you “master” don’t see it? Come on Leo… please if the first guy I found online was coffezilla I’ll be a broke unhappy being. And I would have not made any effort on anything in my life, that’s where I came from at 18 before I found self help online.

Edited by AminB501

39 minutes ago, AminB501 said:

come on coffezilla is a moron

I've worked with the guy before, he seems like a pretty decent guy, and pretty smart as well.

Why do you think he's a moron?