Kksd74628

Actualized.org GYM!!

141 posts in this topic

Hello my fellow fighters, let's fucking go!

I made this thread only for so everyone could post something productive they did in daily basis and therefore we could build massive group energy to inspire each others to take action in practical level and stop bullshitting ourselves. It doesn't matter if what you post is about work, studying, workout, making awesome apple cake or listening to audiobook. Just drop everything here that you have on your mind and we are ready to conquer the world. Aim to constantly drop something insightful here so this thread will skyrocket. You get that which you put in, so start your work TODAY.

5833-man-silhouette-sunset-download-hd-wallpaper.jpg

With the power and love -joNi- 

Who told you that "others" are real?

I had one of the least productive days of the past few months today as I focused more on socializing with some people in person I haven’t seen for some time and took a bit of a break from things, but I’m about to do this workout and ate within my macros (220g protein, 381g carbs, 75g fat) with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and lean meats. I think it’s really important to have at least a few positive habits you do everyday even on your lazy days. I’ll probably listen to the audiobook for The Way of the Superior Man also while cooking dinner once I get home. 

I really like the idea for this thread. People here are far too often just talking rather than actually doing the work. 

D61CDCE2-C393-420C-A89F-B5085FB68FA1.png

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Just did my workout, heading to run, babies!

@BipolarGrowth

Yeah I could use app to track my running. Anyways I ran 8,6km (5,3 miles) in 52min and last time I ran that distance it took 58min so there is progress! I'll do yoga stretches, hop into cold shower and do wim hof breathing next.

I've struggled with resistance today and I haven't had a smooth flow doing stuff, but anyway, so far I've done some minor household chores and gone through part of my Pokemon Go inventory.

Will continue both through the day & I'll go for a walk at some point. Currently planning to walk at least 15 minutes, but if I'm feeling okay, I might walk longer. (I was recently sick so my physical well being might have not fully recovered yet)

I am during my 60 hours water fast that I started at Wednesday evening B|

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Okay I realize this is something very personal and might not look good to everyone else but I did something I'm quite proud of today.

So this morning, my mom texted me and told me to get up early tomorrow and help my family move some furniture, on a less than 24 hours' notice.

Now there are several things wrong with this:
1) I'm not waking up early on a Saturday.
2) The move would take several hours and I got things I want to do tomorrow that simply won't fit if I have to help them move.
3) it's a less than 24 hours' notice!

In normal circumstances, none of that would matter because I'm their personal slave and it's just the established relationship between us, they make me do work for them and I do it. In exchange, they give me shit gifts I don't care about ... though, well I still kinda have to give them gifts anyway so not even that.

HOWEVER, today I said no. I told her I'd be sleeping in and I got a bunch of shit planned that it's going to be difficult to fit this into my schedule. We've reached an agreement that they're going to be doing one round-trip without me and, if they need a second round-trip, I can come help them. This should work well for me.

And I set a boundary, you can't just request my help at a moment's notice and expect me to give you several hours like this.

4 hours ago, Emrie said:

Okay I realize this is something very personal and might not look good to everyone else but I did something I'm quite proud of today.

So this morning, my mom texted me and told me to get up early tomorrow and help my family move some furniture, on a less than 24 hours' notice.

Now there are several things wrong with this:
1) I'm not waking up early on a Saturday.
2) The move would take several hours and I got things I want to do tomorrow that simply won't fit if I have to help them move.
3) it's a less than 24 hours' notice!

In normal circumstances, none of that would matter because I'm their personal slave and it's just the established relationship between us, they make me do work for them and I do it. In exchange, they give me shit gifts I don't care about ... though, well I still kinda have to give them gifts anyway so not even that.

HOWEVER, today I said no. I told her I'd be sleeping in and I got a bunch of shit planned that it's going to be difficult to fit this into my schedule. We've reached an agreement that they're going to be doing one round-trip without me and, if they need a second round-trip, I can come help them. This should work well for me.

And I set a boundary, you can't just request my help at a moment's notice and expect me to give you several hours like this.

This is actually quite a big improvement. Definitely nothing to scoff at. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

Day 1: 8/11/22

Pushups: 50 pushups in 5 minutes.  25 straight with breaks.

Pullups: 30 pull-ups in 50 minutes.  10 straight with breaks.

Run: 1.5 miles in 10:18

Day 2: 8/12/22

pushups: 56 pushups in 5 minutes. 27 straight with breaks.

pull-ups: 15 pull-ups.  11 straight.  My hands were hurting so I take a rest day today to take it easy to avoid injury.

run: 1.5 miles in 9:53

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

19 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Day 1: 8/11/22

Pushups: 50 pushups in 5 minutes.  25 straight with breaks.

Pullups: 30 pull-ups in 50 minutes.  10 straight with breaks.

Run: 1.5 miles in 10:18

Day 2: 8/12/22

pushups: 56 pushups in 5 minutes. 27 straight with breaks.

pull-ups: 15 pull-ups.  11 straight.  My hands were hurting so I take a rest day today to take it easy to avoid injury.

run: 1.5 miles in 9:53

Nice! Keep it up man. 

Today I worked on shooting some YouTube thumbnails. They came out worse than I needed, but life is all about reps and XP. I learned some small yet valuable lessons for streamlining the process a bit on the next iteration. I’m about to do this workout now. I ate pretty spot on for my macros today and listened to The Way of the Superior Man audiobook for about an hour. 

Most of all, I got to spend time with my nephew and taught him some parkour and how to have more fun on a swing set. It was such a beautiful experience to help him develop proficiency in his interest in parkour. I can’t wait to be a dad one day. 

087717CD-B98E-4288-B92A-40DE761E922E.png

3 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Nice! Keep it up man. 

You as well mate. You are slaying it with your productivity at home and at the gym!

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

9 hours ago, Emrie said:

Good for you. Very bold and brave. Well done.

@Emrie

That's true progress in self-esteem, confidence and setting boundaries, let's go my baby : )

Four years ago I tried my first Brazilian jui jitsu class.

My experience was so overwhelming it left me borderline traumatized and I never went back.

I always knew in the back of my mind that I bitched out and needed to get back into that arena one day.

Two months ago I decided to do just that and joined a new BJJ gym with a more resilient mind.

Its still challenging.

Today during class I almost broke down crying because of how helpless I felt while rolling.

That said there’s an fulfilling pleasure in pushing my comfort zone in this way.

A mentor once told me that if I wasn’t spending time with people who make me feel dumb then I need to start hanging out with new people.

These higher belts in my BJJ gym definitely make me feel dumb.. but in an empowering way.

Getting my face smashed in every time I go to class is a beautiful form of masculine compassion.

It’s growth through adversity.

Keep growing stronger my actualized fam

The game of survival cannot be won. 

@King Merk Keep at it, BJJ guys can be some of the best people to be around. I did it for a few years, and I met some exceptional people through the gym. Aside from a few psychos, i think most people who do BJJ seriously have really healthy egos and are just all around good guys.

@Raptorsin7 thank you for the emotional support. I normally don’t need much of that but with BJJ it’s become very appreciated haha. I love this shit. It feels primal.

I’m curious what made you stop training? Did it stop becoming fun for you? 

The game of survival cannot be won.