Kksd74628

Actualized.org GYM!!

141 posts in this topic

@Mormegil

Great videos, bro. Btw how you are going to take that knowledge into action and what progress you'll share to us in following days?

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Raptorsin7

Also if you want to be as heroic as Napoleon then you could experience with cold showers if you haven't already. Aim to do those couple days a row and tell us how it felt. The point I gave this task to you is because you said you do lot of work, but anyways you shower during the day so that way you can't circle around the fact that you actually have time to change. Also it's nice to hear that listening to these stories gives you energy. Keep going champ <3.

@KH2

Nice! Could you explain more about this cold email thing?

@KH2

I have to think about this at some point, how much is the income for an hour.

All great fighters cook their own meal and there are many good reasons for that, but I challenge you to make something and maybe post it here to inspire other destroyers so you don't need to go to the battle alone.

Here is mine.

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-14 at 12.24.18 PM.jpeg

Recipe

700g ground beef

250g vegetable mix

200g chopped onion (Mine were frozen straight from the packet)

150g spinach

3 eggs

as a flavor: salt, pepper, garlic, honey (it actually goes very well with all foods, one big spoon is okay)

Pro tip: Add olive oil to the pan at some point or you have to eat your food covered with black pigment

First throw ground beef to the pan and then maybe onions after that just throw everything else here. Eggs and honey maybe last; I don't know, it doesn't matter. 

Just understand that the most important thing in cooking is that you throw in all your favourite components and it can't possibly fuck up.

With love and good taste -joNi-

Edited by Kksd74628

@KH2

Ok, I have to think about that more at some point, thanks for helping : )

6 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Listening to the heroic stories of Napoleons marshals is incredibly inspiring and motivating. I listen to these almost everyday at work, and it enhances my work ethic.

"... At Krasny, when the rearguard got cut off from the rest of the army, Ney angrily rejected calls to surrender. And led his men in an astonishing forced march across enemy territory. Crossing the frozen Dnieper river at night. Personally, pulling men from the river when they fell through the ice. Surrounded by cossaks and down to 800 fighting men(from 6000) he formed square and kept moving. Ney was more than a hero to the army, he was its Taliman. 

"Napoleon himself remarked what a soilder. The army is full of brave men. But Michel Ney is truly, the bravest of the brave"

I’m checking this out now. Thanks for sharing. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Got new record in cooper test (12 min running to measure how much you were able to run). 2600 metres which is 1.62 miles.

Where all self-help people have disappeared? If you truly care about making change in your own life then you must start being stable with your progress and that's why this gym would be so helpful for you. I just encourage everyone who sees this to post at least something here. It doesn't need to be big thing and it can be thing which is only important for you specifically. It's your journey and I want to help you in it so COME ONE lets start this and stop just talking forever.

8/15/22:

Pushups: 58 total in 5 minutes.  32 pushups straight (Broke my record here).

Pullups:  30 total in 5 minutes.  12 straight (Broke my record here).

Run: 3.1 miles in 22 minutes.

Gonna get after it again today.  Key insight I learned is to not be distracted by new girlfriend.  It is no excuse to stop being a man. :) 

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Woke up semi early and as my first thing in the morning I hopped into shower. It was nice to do something that feels good. After that I drank my morning coffee and did all other routines I currently have, while continuing my to-do list "project". 8 days streak with that, but I've done stuff couple of days longer. 

Took a 2 hour nap and woke up again around 10am. 

I've been walking several times today. Walks were mainly short, one of them was 45 minutes. I've done basic household chores, but I also cleaned my coffee machine and water boiler and that was awful. Especially the coffee machine. It was in disgusting condition, if I'm being honest. Wanted to give up several times, but I didn't.

Went to the store, bought a whiteboard. I'm not completely sure yet how I'm going to use that to benefit in my growth, but I'm sure I'll figure that out eventually. 

Been eating well and several times today. And I mentally allowed myself to do so. Not feeling guilty. Food is good. 

Reached 2/3 mark in a book I've been reading. 

Recently took another shower, because I felt disgusting. Sweating so much in this weather. 

Now I'm ready for some evening routines and then heading to bed and (hopefully) rise again like a Sun tomorrow morning! :-)

That Rainy Sparkle's post is just what I am aiming you guys to do. It's personal, authentic and close to day to day life. You don't need to climb mountain to post here, but that could be good thing also. The thing is that just post anything again and again maybe twice a day even. Lower your standards for things you think are productive and you'll feel more productive automatically. It's all about change in mindset and how you perceive world. This gym is meant to be used so don't hesitate to post that you cleaned 5 things in your home or drank healthy smoothie.

Keep surprising me buddies <3

I woke up today and started cooking my favorite breakfast. 1/2 cup steel cut oats, 1 tablespoon of raw honey, dash of cinnamon powder, 2 tablespoons of powdered peanut butter (1/4 the calories, very similar taste as normal peanut butter), and 1.5 scoops of chocolate whey protein (actually makes this taste twice as good). I also ate a large banana, Greek yogurt, and low calorie keto bread with some toppings (16g of dietary fiber in the bread alone). 

I did some dishes for about 10-15 minutes while making the food. I finished the Art of War audiobook then started Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins. Listened to that for about 20 minutes while getting ready for work. 

I worked about 8.5 hours. I recently got promoted to a management position at my job. I was less lenient on the employees who were screwing around and wasting time which felt good. They were surprisingly compliant with my requests/orders when I stated things in a very direct manner compared to how I had been making my requests more as suggestions in the past. I’m seeing that being a leader has a lot of intricacy to it. If you allow some people to get off easy, it ends up indirectly punishing the quality workers who just end up having to do even more work. I’m going to continue to try to develop a more dominant energy when dealing with people who are slacking off to the detriment of the entire team. 

Now it’s about midnight, and I’m at the gym about to start my workout which will last roughly 2 hours. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

I have done cold showers for a week and now I can be under the coldest temperature many minutes without too many troubles.

Today's morning: 

Running 45 minutes,

Walking 45 minutes,

Cold shower and then this food of Gods: 

20220817_084228.jpg

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Woke up around 4:40am. I have eaten a breakfast. It was only a yoghurt and a glass of apple juice, but it was my best take with breakfast today. Now eating lunch. 

Been washing clothes this morning. Finished the book I was reading. I also cleaned kitchen drawers. 

Going to take a walk after I've eaten if it's not raining.

I have a social meeting later, but there's several hours "free time" before that. Probably I will continue doing household chores, go to shower and meditate.

Also thank you @BipolarGrowth for your nice words. : )

Here’s the dinner I made tonight. I added the chocolate chip cookies and milk chocolate to increase my fat intake for the day to reach my macronutrient goals since I ate very low fat for my other meals today. 
11.25 oz. round steak

2 tsp regular olive oil

130g organic black beans

1 full can of no salt added spinach

66g of chocolate chip cookies

4 squares of milk chocolate 

B6B3BD62-8B4E-4483-904D-06155892E9DF.jpeg

Edited by BipolarGrowth

It wasn't raining so went outside for a walk. Almost instantly it started to rain, but decided to keep walking anyway. Walked about 15-20minutes. 

Did 30min meditation. Thunder was a nice & unexpected spice to that. It felt weird, but not in a bad way. 

Got a feeling that I want to go standing under a torrential rain, but hesitated a bit too long because of the thunder so I was late from that. Thankful for myself anyway that I really was willing and allowing myself to actualize this kind of impulse that I usually suppress.

Did some stretching and laughter yoga. Laughter yoga felt a bit awkward, but I think that's one of the reasons I want to do it again. There's some kind of blocks that stop me from being fully authentic with my expressions, so I think practicing this kind of thing helps with that too.

Getting hungry, time for a snack I think.